Eternal Lands Official Forums
killerbow

Max12

WEll max12 said he wss lookin for a pvp partner but he lied about his a/d/p/c and had way higher and he killed my frined o had a cutlass and full plate so post ur hates about this or other things wiht max12 in it thx

WEll max12 said he wss lookin for a pvp partner but he lied about his a/d/p/c and had way higher and he killed my frined o had a cutlass and full plate so post ur hates about this or other things wiht max12 in it thx

muhaha max is ebul pk'er ... but u can train with me im like 30/30 :)

I want his cutlass PM me plx I come pk0r him for j00 :)

Its true he randomely pmed me,in the end he said he was trying to recover stuff he lost when toomass killed him,aw now my heart melts when i hear his name >:)

Its true he randomely pmed me,in the end he said he was trying to recover stuff he lost when toomass killed him,aw now my heart melts when i hear his name >:)

Us Scottishmen are NOT afraid!!

Edited by Bleuren

he did the exact same thing to me a while ago, but i took all my armour off just incase but he lied about his a/d anyways

When I was after reset he tried to lure me to KF, saying I could find free tit longs there, and promised to show the place :P I took that as a joke tho

However as LadyReni said once, do not trust PK guilds, that's it

toomass is so hopeless for a kill this days

he came from c1 to c2 and passed a few mazes to att me at imbrogio, and ofcourse failed

lolol nerd

he came from c1 to c2 and passed a few mazes to att me at imbrogio, and ofcourse failed

lolol nerd

You are hopeless too, to wait there to attack some poor harvesters with a pickaxe in their hands :brooding:

Edited by Cycloonx

i was training there

go do some research before talking brachu

lolol nerd

when i hear about =hc= nAAb in tit plate i always come to kill him because there is a big chance he wont have rostogol like it happened before :brooding::D

i was training there

go do some research before talking brachu

You might be 'training' there and meanwhile hoping a harvester with some s2e passes you, I'm not stupid :brooding: I heared some people who have been attacked by you (and you even said it yourself here on the forum) :D

u can use true sight when ur enemy thinks hes smart to diss/invisible you

also alot of harvesters at hydro do that

have fun

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27565

Edited by Cycloonx

I don't think the topic of this thread was 'insult as many people as you can' guys :brooding:

max did what he did, someone has to play bad guys :/

lolol nerd

when i hear about =hc= nAAb in tit plate i always come to kill him because there is a big chance he wont have rostogol like it happened before :brooding::D

me not having a ros? thats wrong info, unelss u talking about some1 else

You might be 'training' there and meanwhile hoping a harvester with some s2e passes you, I'm not stupid I heared some people who have been attacked by you (and you even said it yourself here on the forum)

yeh why not? but u said i come there only to pk them, i train and some time i take 5min of my time to pk some1 :/

Edited by scarr

You might be 'training' there and meanwhile hoping a harvester with some s2e passes you, I'm not stupid I heared some people who have been attacked by you (and you even said it yourself here on the forum)

yeh why not? but u said i come there only to pk them, i train and some time i take 5min of my time to pk some1 :/

So you train there on purpose, you also 'waste' your time then by passing those mazes, while there are easier to reach fluffs, who's the nerd here :brooding:

idiot, fluffs are hardly ever free

going to C2 usually saves time instead of going to used spawns

Edited by Logger

yeh ur right im a nerd i can count! 1 fluffy + 1 fluffy =2 fluffy = dubble spawn = dubble exp

:brooding:

So you train there on purpose, you also 'waste' your time then by passing those mazes, while there are easier to reach fluffs, who's the nerd here :brooding:

Train there on purpose? All of c1 Fluffs are always taken, mostly by the same people. And, ever heard of TP to Range? You can just TP yourself straight to fluff cave. Infact, its only 1 TP Spell. No problem. I think I would be screwed about training if it werent for Molime's rings tho :D

:brooding: I was just showing that toomass didn't waste his time to go kill a scarr in full tit set :D

I just like to comment on scarr's stupid posts all the days on EL forum.

I have seen max12 do this before, lying about his p/c and asking to pvp with someone.

Grrrrr... nothing worse than noobs who lie to take advantage of ppl weaker than themselves.

wow aint this surprsing :blush: the Good-honest guild =hc= lied to you and u fell for it. My friend your eithier slow or need to come out the closet and open your eyes . do a #guild_info =hc= or /scar your guild is so honorable and she your response. :omg:

Edited by Kommosta