Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dushan

Yeti :)

here is screenshot of dead yeti that me and grearien killed, it droped 644gc lol

untitled-3.jpg

Edited by Dushan

Grats on the kill, wow 644 gc is alot just to kill one. How much did it cost to kill it? (br potions and such)

hmm, i dont think they could kill yetti if they still used br pots :brooding:

Interesting, I tried one myself and ohmygod was there also (he died twice :brooding:) I calculated my atk exp, the Yeti his def lvl is 110, I didn't get defense exp though, so I can't tell you its atk lvl yet, though if anyone can help me, please do. :D

Ok thanks to Nitager I can now tell you that Yeti a/d is probably 120/110. TY to Nitager!

u sure? how did u count ? most people dont know how to calculate

most people calculate based on pvp formula, wich is diffrent

It's alot more than 120/110... It also depends on god, and yes pvp exp is differend, since the mountain chim has about 120 a/d this one should have like 130 a/d or more.

I had fun last night serping them with Ohmygod. Too sad that i dont have higher att/def to fight them more easily.

And about the exp stuff, its also depend of the will of the player and if the person drank boost pots etc. Also i fought mountain chims and people with 120 of attack (barehanded) and this new monster is much harder. Too sad i dont looked to exp that i was getting, i was too busy mana draining and drinking pots and restoring.

it's too strong to train on it. It can hit me even for 47hp. On test server it was much weaker than here. And not every yeti drops good money. I had even only 17gc from 1 yeti and 993gc from the other one. If it had less coord it would be good for training but now it's impossible to train on it :pinch:

Calculation was easy scarr.

I get 107 atk exp of fluf, 137 of Yeti. 137-107 = 30, 30/2 = 15, atk lvl fluf 95+15 = 110 atk on Yeti.

And here is my intelligent chat with Nitager when I asked him for some stats to figure out the atk lvl of the Yeti.

[PM to Nitager: let me check again]

[PM to Nitager: 34 lvls difference between you and me]

[PM to Nitager: so you get 34 less def of fluf then me which means its giving you 72 exp]

[PM to Nitager: 122 def of yeti]

[PM to Nitager: 122-72 = 50]

[PM to Nitager: 50/2 = 25 lvls difference with fluf]

[PM to Nitager: so 95atk of fluf + 25 = 120 atk...]

it's too strong to train on it. It can hit me even for 47hp. On test server it was much weaker than here. And not every yeti drops good money. I had even only 17gc from 1 yeti and 993gc from the other one. If it had less coord it would be good for training but now it's impossible to train on it ;)

yeah i was hoping for less cord also i cant train it either i can kill it with a bone but it takes way to long and too many restores i agree it needs less cord so we can train it oh btw when i use bone i end up in underworld 70 percent of the time

Edited by mufossa

If you could train on it that easily, you would get rich way too fast. If coord is dropped, so should the money be.

What is the best thing that a yeti drops? GC?

I found a bag with 955gc of a Yeti today. Together with Puna. They're fun to team up on. ^-^

If you could train on it that easily, you would get rich way too fast. If coord is dropped, so should the money be.

you didnt think youre post thru ask Scarr i can kill it w/ a sword in 30 seconds or less if it were for GC. LOL I DONT CARE ABouT THE GOLD I WANT TO TRAIN,,and chaoogi to anwser youre post yes adding saved pp is tempting but then i wont have any pvp at all also ...if mountain chim had a multiple spawn like double fluff spawn in imbriglio OR even better 30 second respawn time it would be better to train but i kill Mountain chim in 45 seconds then i wait 50 seconds to spawn so if i train 10 hours i get experience for 4.5 hours and i wait 5.5 hours which forces to pvp and pvp isnt fun..killing the monsters is! training fluff is a pleasure 30 sec respawn and 250 hp..i dont understand why people w/ high ad cant have a monster with 30 sec respawn ..it seems the higher youre a.d is and the more exp you need to next level the less exp you get per hour..we need more ballance in the leveling system monsters need bigger a.d ..and i hate to repeat my self but i dont understand why Mountain chims dont have 30 sec respawn time...why make us wait 50 seconds when we could be fighting and having fun??????????

Guest stalag
.it seems the higher youre a.d is and the more exp you need to next level the less exp you get per hour..we need more ballance in the leveling system monsters

i couldnt agree more and i dont understand the point in having high level monsters like yeti and giant if no one can train on them not even the top 10 a/d players :o