Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Update 1.3 Bug reports

Lothalith Fortress gate at 39x29, if you "use" it you get a "Can't reach destination (path blocked?)" message.

Inside Zirankinbar's crypt (You are in Crypt [106,173]) I look and see "The Amethyst gem" but when I harvest it I get diamonds.

Not sure if this is a bug, but with "Windows on top" enabled in ELConfig, the trade window stays behind the console.

Not sure if this is a bug, but with "Windows on top" enabled in ELConfig, the trade window stays behind the console.

Doesn't seem to be a bug, according to this thread:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24198

- kl4Uz

Ok, well it's rather confusing having bag & storage open (whilst being in a trade) and not seeing the trade window. Counter-intuitive in my opinion

Using windows XP, when logging out of EL (using alt + X method) my windows taskmanager shows that EL is still running as a process and hogging my processor & memory etc. Until I close the client via taskmanager, EL causes some conflicts that close msn messenger or IE if I try altering them (such as refreshing or opening a browser window, or sliding along my IM contacts or opening an IM screen) resulting in microsoft error reports popups. Once the EL client process has been terminated then my system is fine.

Not really a big task to shut it down etc but it may be something YOU guys would like to know about so am posting it.

For further info, i am using the secondary client posted by Entropy in the helpme section as a fix for those who couldnt get the original to work.

Using windows XP, when logging out of EL (using alt + X method) my windows taskmanager shows that EL is still running as a process and hogging my processor & memory etc. Until I close the client via taskmanager, EL causes some conflicts that close msn messenger or IE if I try altering them (such as refreshing or opening a browser window, or sliding along my IM contacts or opening an IM screen) resulting in microsoft error reports popups. Once the EL client process has been terminated then my system is fine.

Not really a big task to shut it down etc but it may be something YOU guys would like to know about so am posting it.

For further info, i am using the secondary client posted by Entropy in the helpme section as a fix for those who couldnt get the original to work.

Must be something usualy about your system, I've tried to recreate this under XP Home & XP Pro without any problems.

Must be something usualy about your system, I've tried to recreate this under XP Home & XP Pro without any problems.

I use Win XP 64Bit - no problems using Alt-X (my default method).

There have been various reports of experience hitting negative values. Only a relog has fixed it.

Minor/major, a screenie below:

Alch_exp.png

There have been various reports of experience hitting negative values. Only a relog has fixed it.

Minor/major, a screenie below:

..snip..

It's due to the fact the server sometimes seems to drop the requirement which should be sent when you level up (another old bug). Therefore, the client thinks the player actually does need a negative amount of experience for the next level. (Ie. this is caused by the bug which causes the x/y, x>y experience values.)

I use Win XP 64Bit - no problems using Alt-X (my default method).

No worries, as i said, i can kill the processes on my taskmanager and windows runs as normal again. easy fix for me but thought i;d post it up anyways.

Bug - removing single items instead of multiple * reproducable: *

1) have a bag with eg 1000 roses in

2) select at the bottom of your inventory window a number other than 1 (multiple pick up eg 50)

3) exit the game

4) log back on, open the bag (do not open your inventory window)

5) remove some of the items

** here it should remove the number set in stage 2 eg 50**

6) only one item is removed, not 50 as it should be *bug*

7) press ctrl-i - the number highlighted to be removed is still as in stage 2

8) close the inventory window

9) remove some of the items

** now the remove multiple system works**

One more thing:

the zoom levels when using the pgup key and mouse wheel are slightly different.

One more thing:

I don't think this qualifies as a bug.

One more thing:

I don't think this qualifies as a bug.

Maybe not a bug per se, but it is still a client error, and whether or not to call it a bug is purely semantic. I'll fix it and up a patch, it is only a couple of lines that need altering.

/edit:

Patch upped to berlios https://developer.berlios.de/patch/index.ph...p;group_id=1256

Edited by LabRat

Perhaps a bug, perhaps not. When PvP, if the opponent joins your guild while fighting, the fighting will continue instead of breaking off the attack on a (now) guildie.

Guest Finntroll

I'm not able to add restoration spell into quickbar.

when I do the spell in teh spell window, this "add to quickbar" icon does not appear.

when I make some other spell first and then try to with restoration spell, teh "add to quickbar" icon adds the spell I did before and teh icon is for the former spell.

I tried reloggin but it didn't help.

yes I have skill for restoration and No I don't have other spells in quickbar when I try this.

umm what else....

No I haven't messed around with EL files. :lipssealed:

help me.

Finntroll == coyas

thx <3

restoration is a known problem. you just need it to work before you can add it... in this case, that means you have to have needed the healing. hurt yourself, heal, then you can add to quickbar

failedfe.jpg

Not exactly sure if this is a feature, but I have 34 alch. I also have created one where I lost ingreds.

Not exactly sure if this is a feature, but I have 34 alch. I also have created one where I lost ingreds.
teh g0d has said that FE are alch 1 now, take longer to mix and chance to fail Edited by ttlanhil

may be intentional, but seems odd... when in the grahms summon arena, my critters attack each other (done foxes and snakes there so far). they have the guild tag and all, but still attack each other. I'd have thought they only attacked other peoples' summons