My draegoni P2P race - 20$

My little ant that follows me - 5$

Playing a free game with the love of Roja, Aislinn and Radu...... Priceless :D

Edited by Bleuren

do u call time money?

Guest Goosharm

Will there ever be a paid version of el besides the races ever? thanks

No.

I dont want to bring this old topic up, but i dont want to make a new post either.

However, after reading one of Radu's interviews about EL....He says that once the Gold version is out, there will be a p2p and a free version, p2p with more maps, monsters, and maybe skills. I maybe wrong and the interview could be obsolete but can someone clarify this?

Yes, that interview is old, 2-3 years ago.

Meanwhile we decided to not have separate versions, although in the future it is possible to offer a p2p only server (that will be identic to the normal server, no new stuff). But there are no plans for something like that yet.

My draegoni P2P race - 20$

My little ant that follows me - 5$

Playing a free game with the love of Roja, Aislinn and Radu...... Priceless :hug: biggrin.gif

~ I can do no more than repeat the above! I may have a six year old ATI card, lousy dial-up on a shared telephone, but EL is the best thing on the internet!

Six cheers!!

I don't like how some games have f2p/p2p servers, makes it very boring that you're left out from the community only because you can't afford paying to play. Having p2p races for only the looks is kind of cool though.

I'd gladly pay a few bucks for some p2p looks for the dwarf race, if there just existed one :)

I definatly would p2p for this game, although i'm also very happy that we dont have to =) thnx Roja, also it would be great to have some more features that we could pay to use, such as items that u can only use if u pay for them, just a thought.