Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

What other p2p races would you like in game?

What new races would you like us to make that you can be? :closedeyes:

Goblins?

Orcs?

Ogres?

Vampires...

...play the bad guy? :)

What else? What would you consider worth it for us to make, and what would you pay for?

Guest Enyo

vampiress.. and tres sexie

edit: would surely pay for a gothic cute and sexy vampiress..beautiful long black dress (of course there should be a choice of colours in case some don't like black or dresses but i think it's time to bring dresses into teh game) and long hair with a nice serp in hand and special powers that others don't have.. maybe each race should have it's own unique gifts if it's not too complicated..strengths and weakness so to speak..

Edited by Electra

Biggins! over-sized humans with a big appetite and amazing strength. Or just over-sized humans with the same qualities everybody else has.

Vampires would be so tight, though. I vote vampires.

Ugh, I had 3 new race concepts, one is completely finished, the other two need work but I'll try posting them 2morrow.

Guest Enyo
Fairies

210652[/snapback]

fairies sounds nice too.. but of course, i'll still be a vampiress.. fairies could also have their special attributes, etc.. but i wonder how a fairy should look in a game like el and if they would wear armor, etc..

Well here is one of my race concepts..dont laugh...(sorry if the quality is bad, I didnt have a scanner handy 2nite)

Water-based creature, could come in the colors blue, green, red, silver, white ect.

Has scales and fins :)

DSCF1108.jpg

TheDoctor, you're talking about Centaurs...and we've already killed that race off in the storyline...but maybe a small hidden tribe of centaurs and maybe Satyrs? be kewl to ressurect the dead races...and plus, if u think about it, since we're all Eternals, coming back again and again...wouldnt it make sense that the dead satyrs and cenaurs would come back eventually, as well? just a thought....

oh, and Vampires would be awesome...but how would you handle their sensitivity to light? >.>

Guest Enyo
Vampires would be awesome...but how would you handle their sensitivity to light? >.>

210665[/snapback]

could be one of their weakness

Guest Enyo
Well here is one of my race concepts..dont laugh...(sorry if the quality is bad, I didnt have a scanner handy 2nite)

Water-based creature, could come in the colors blue, green, red, silver, white ect.

Has scales and fins :)

cool.. i like this

Edited by Electra

fairies sounds nice too.. but of course, i'll still be a vampiress.. fairies could also have their special attributes, etc..  but i wonder how a fairy should look in a game like el and if they would wear armor, etc..

210660[/snapback]

All sparkly with dainty particles, with wings...with little tiny fairy armour :)

Like miniature elves.

Fairies

Fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me

Yeah I saw it, I saw it, I tell you no lies

Yeah fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me

I saw it, I saw it with my own two eyes.

Ok ok please do not laugh I am still working on a descent name that does not sound retarded but what do you think about gnelves....Like a cross between a gnome and an elf. Their height will be between that of a gnome and that of an elf and they will have pointy ears and such. I will most likely repost later with more details :lol: I would most likely pay to be a gnelf(maybe a cooler name though lol)

Hmm, lemme see... I'll throw in some random Ideas...

Klackon (Insectoid)

Imp (Think evil gnome here)

Golem (Don't need a description for this one)

Half-Titan (Stronger and Smarter than your average human)

Spectre (A distent cousin of the Wraith)

Edit: I can probably find better descriptions tomarrow.

Edited by Dunian

I'd kind of like to see a half-bred human/draegoni race, but half-breed races should be highly limited IMO - we don't need everyone going half breed (and a human/draegoni probably wouldn't be very practical for designing, necessarily).

Maybe a "demon"-like race would be nice... or even "angels", too.

Just a thought or three..

Faries = Gnome + elf + wings+ sparkles.

Vampire= Elf + Bat Wings + -1 health every 10min during day-light, when facing any non- undead creature, he has a 1/20 chance of recovering 5 material points.

Goblin= Well, a goblin :)

Orc= lol, you just don't get it :(

Pay 300 bucks= Dragon! = a/d 30/30, every other stat is 10, not including your previous levels, full nexuses, 10 in all attributes

800 bucks = grue! = stats of a MOD in demi-god mode

In regular phantasy orcs have trouble with sunlight (maybe for this they live in caverns and catacoumbs in this game). The chars orcs would have +/- in night/day? I would not even mention vampires...

I would like to see kobolds in the game too.