Eternal Lands Official Forums
Blodoks

Where is going EL?

Where is the fun?

Isnt funny to make essences, potions... metal bars...

For me was funny to summon... to hunt others animals with my creatures

for to get more meat or to get some monster drop.

Why summoned animals can't kill other animals now?

Why we have a new continent where only fighters can have fun from the beginning? Bugs ... bugs... 1000 gc for each trip and the beam at isla prima...

lol.. for a so useless continent, atm, better a beam on that continent...

For months, on the forum, we suggest new things about every skill... but,

blimey, to worsen the summoning was really unexpected.

Blodoks

All those things are being rewieved.

You have to remeber one thing: This game does not have a fully employed staff of 100s (like Blizzard and such companied), so be happy with what is being done.

That's true.

It's amazing what the Devs have done with this game, considering the size of the company compared to tohers such as Blizzard.

Why summoned animals can't kill other animals now?

For months, on the forum, we suggest new things about every skill... but,

blimey, to worsen the summoning was really unexpected.

Blodoks

197397[/snapback]

Fear not, our summons shall return to full power, to maim and destroy, and waste our GC shortly

Confirmed and soon to be fixed summoning bug

Edited by Phenic

I read all of what I have access to, that's usually about a half hour to an hour a day when I get on (but that time usually also includes reading emails and other daily stuff). the more I reply to, the longer it takes, naturally.

there is a lot of development happening, but you don't see it until it has been debated over, discussed on ups and downs, and then finally coded in (and for a lot of stuff, you wait till next client release anyway).

and others have said... there is a lot being discussed. if the ideas work out, you'll get to play with them eventually

if you want to get involved, pick something in EL that needs doing (and there's enough of a range that just about anyone can join in) and work on it

Maybe that would be a good idea.  :)

Piper

197446[/snapback]

Indeed

Much better than jump to conclusions such as: "OMFG teh devs wanna ruin teh game and my fun!11!!"

It's amazing what the Devs have done with this game, considering the size of the company compared to tohers such as Blizzard

Indeed it is, i doubt blodocks would suggest otherwise, nor would I for that matter, great job. :icon13:

Thanks. I dont read all the forum

Maybe that would be a good idea
- Piper

Maybe it wouldn't be considering the size...very flippant of you to suggest such. Search function and looking into obvious Topic Headings ARE a good idea though. Sometimes in rare cases it can be a little difficult to find particular topics, even with search. So on occasion ppl will (without disregard) post a question that has been answered allready.

Much better than jump to conclusions such as: "OMFG teh devs wanna ruin teh game and my fun!11!!"

It's obvious from your reaction that you've taken offence and i don't blame you, a lot of hard work has gone into the game and it's frustrating to see complaining around every new corner of development. I'm sure most of us appreciate what we have and support future development and improvement for EL.

Having said that, I know blodocks and that he has trouble communicating effectively in english. He didn't mean to come across as seemingly critical, demanding and forthright. In game he helps many a new player, is very generous and patient.

Blodoks: About CS2, bugs, beam etc...I thought that wasn't officially open yet, so no one has any right to complain about those things if thats true. Bugs will always be around, they are in every game to some extent. EL is beta and it's going to have 'bugs' for a while yet. Part of the developement process and that of which is staffed by a small amount of ppl.

Hope i've been able to mediate at a somewhat usefull percentage... :P

Maybe it wouldn't be considering the size...very flippant of you to suggest such. Search function and looking into obvious Topic Headings ARE a good idea though. Sometimes in rare cases it can be a little difficult to find particular topics, even with search. So on occasion ppl will (without disregard) post a question that has been answered allready.

d by a small amount of ppl.

198796[/snapback]

I think the point was that if somebody can take the time to come to forums to complain, they ought to take the time to research it first. In this case, it most definitely was NOT hard to find.

I think the point was that if somebody can take the time to come to forums to complain, they ought to take the time to research it first.  In this case, it most definitely was NOT hard to find.

199000[/snapback]

[sarcasm]No, it's better to complain and moan about how things aren't what you want, then to read the forum at all and have any clue about how things are going.[/sarcasm]

On a serious note, yeah, it ISN'T that hard to find what you want - I know, done it a hundred times, several by hand instead of forum search. It isn't that hard, just a little dedication - then again, if you have the time to post a complaint, you should take the time to get the full story and not sound like an idiot.

It's obvious from your reaction that you've taken offence and i don't blame you, a lot of hard work has gone into the game and it's frustrating to see complaining around every new corner of development. I'm sure most of us appreciate what we have and support future development and improvement for EL.

198796[/snapback]

heh, thats just entropys humor at work. you would know when he realy have taken offence...

Don't know why people were having that summoned creatures fighting problem. Day 1 after update, I was doing it fine.

199056[/snapback]

There was a server update a couple days after the client update, in which summoning was affected.

Things are all fixed now with the latest server update, for we summoners.

Well EL started to fall when RUINING ECONOMY was allowed!

A while back i have the screenshot even now with some noobie being KICKED by a mod for that!

We had the unwritten rule "don't ruin economy"

Well entropy isnt online much to see it and mods allow it ! :)

e.g.

X - Selling tit long 1k

Y - selling tit long 500 gc

Edited by N1k0n

N1k0n Do you ever give suggestions and think about other people or just think about what effects you and what you think is the way it is... Ive hit the same topics you have, All your posts seem negative. Perhaps you should think about that... '

Sorry if that is offensive. its not meant to be. Its meant for you to think about your posts.

Brom wait a second my posts are negative now?

If u can see for every bad thing i pointed i also pointed an example! and a suggestion!

For ruining economy i really don't have a suggestion! I can't even think at one now, but i just pointed out !

And please post also a link with my Negative posts! :)

Well EL started to fall when RUINING ECONOMY was allowed!

A while back i have the screenshot even now with some noobie being KICKED  by a mod for that!

We had the unwritten rule "don't ruin economy"

Well entropy isnt online much to see it  and mods allow it ! :P

e.g.

X - Selling  tit long 1k

Y - selling tit long 500 gc

199732[/snapback]

Point out your suggestion.

Domnule nik0n, matale cand te duci in piata la obor, vezi toate rosiil la acelasi pret? Sau poate unele rosii sant 35k la unii, 25K la alti, etc? Poate depinde si e ora la care te duci? Si de multi alti factori?

Sau poate ca de cand am plecat eu toate rosiile au acelasi pret peste tot?