Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mihaim

Unlocking Rogue

Do you agree with Rogue playing again ?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with Rogue playing again ?

• 1. Yes
    • 2. No

On 22 march i locked my character Rogue after i got tired of being acused of cheating.

Soon i realised that was not a good move becasue in time between developers and

community a gap was created. But before i will unlock Rogue and play again I would like to clarify some things:

1) I play the game for some reasons: to understand better what should be changed, to test

things that get implemented, to keep in touch with the comunity and of course to have some fun.

2) There were some missunderstanding regarding the top50. Like i said before. Top50 is not

all the time accurate. top50 runs on a DIFFERENT server than the game server and top50 uses

his own database that has nothing to do with the game server.

So with this things said you agree with Rogue playing again ?

I hoped u would return, its good that a developer too play the game, u cant get the feeling what need to be changed by sit at campfire discus what need to be changed :)

Hope u join in on the figthings too.

About the top-50 i did too earlier not logoff/in for days to try confuse enemy, but did loose more times alot xp soo i stopped it :(

i say yes for two reasons:

one, devs need fun too :)

two, mihaim has an odd avatar on here, and i'm either amused or worried, either of which means i say yes

Edited by ttlanhil

I voted yes-we really do need devs who play the game.

Plus, I've been complaining that you felt you had to lock Rogue since the day you did, so of course I voted yes :)

So with this things said you agree with Rogue playing again ?

156507[/snapback]

I voted yes...

But somehow I don't understand what should be the reason for voting no. I mean, if you want to play, why do you have to ask others about it? Who cares?

I voted yes...

But somehow I don't understand what should be the reason for voting no. I mean, if you want to play, why do you have to ask others about it? Who cares?

156534[/snapback]

because of people complaining about an unfair advantage... who should really stop to think about what would happen if devs didn't put in all the work that gives them the detailed knowledge...

yeah, play

About the top-50 i did too earlier not logoff/in for days to try confuse enemy, but did loose more times alot xp soo i stopped it :(

156519[/snapback]

............. :lol: ...... (omg he is so tuff today, it doesn't feel like 105/105 at all, i could swear he is 106/106 :) )

Only those jealous of Rogue accused him of cheating in the first place. I vote yes and that is not going to change ever.