Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wizzy

Invasion 13/07/2010

Hey all, Just a topic to comment on today's invasion. Since I am new at hosting these events, I welcome your in-put.

Thanks

Wiz

Hi I feel the invasion was great except for 1 minor detail ***TO MANY PW,S LOL *** ok other then that just great as usual :whistle::D

Edited by Altaria

It was fun. other then the start fighters really didn't come and unpin, thye were respectful.

The rangers actually worked together (which was really nice!)

My only real complaint's were Selain bj'ing and the arti chims. Ranging is a very expensive skill. And already there is no way to gaurentee that we get our own drops. (we fight form a distance and gatherer med's only work for physical combat) Alot of bags poofed because ac's haev ts and we couldn't get bags.

(plus at least 2 brick that I know of, go castle!)

It was fun :whistle:

My only real complaint's were Selain bj'ing and the arti chims. ...

Well to be honest Selain was very honorable doing that (despite being an evil god), since he delivered the well earned loot to the ledge for the archers to share, as cajun_belle can attest (the bag was placed right behind her).

I share the disappointment about the lost bags due to the Arctic Wolves, however one can hardly complain about the kind of minions an evil entity summons for an attack... *sigh* I guess we should call it fate...

So, I did like the invasion - very diversified one :-)

Thank'ee oh Evil One! :whistle:

My only complaint is as usual MOST invasions are held at some ungodly hour for us Australians. Even tho Im logged in game most days from 9-10am in the morning till 2.30 am (albeit semi afk a lot during my day) Im lucky to do/see an invasion once every 6-8 weeks. PLEASE do some for Aussies and Asians.

My only complaint is as usual MOST invasions are held at some ungodly hour for us Australians. Even tho Im logged in game most days from 9-10am in the morning till 2.30 am (albeit semi afk a lot during my day) Im lucky to do/see an invasion once every 6-8 weeks. PLEASE do some for Aussies and Asians.

This is true, though I am on the exact other side of the world, and I have this nastly making a living stuff....But sure, will try ^^

It was fun :whistle: especially when u used Selain <3 ..after awhile u get tired of seeing Zarin, Lucaa, and Mortos..so the change was niceeeee ;D

What I meant was that i've seen a few Lucaa invasions before, but personally this was the first time I saw Selain :whistle:

I didn't participate of this invasion.

Just something i was thinking about.

I think that in this period where Radu is away (and the shop is closed) the invasion should not be too often. If many rostos are going away by this metod the price of them will raise very fast, and we all know that when prices raise up they tend to not come down when the market is regular again.

In fact, since Radu is on vacations (1-2 days) and before the invasion, the price of rostos in bots raised in +3-5 kgc.

I guess most people don't want a turbulent market.

(I'm ready to receive the flames, so... shoot!)

Dipi.

What I meant was that i've seen a few Lucaa invasions before, but personally this was the first time I saw Selain :omg:

Really? Because Selain used to be the main invasion maker :confused:

What I meant was that i've seen a few Lucaa invasions before, but personally this was the first time I saw Selain :)

Really? Because Selain used to be the main invasion maker :P

Can't we just let the compliment be.. a compliment? :P Wizzy did a good job.

hello :P

thanks for a nice bethel monster mix :P

these ACW's have been a hard challange for all rangers

well, something new....was hard to enter the map but nice :)

noop invasion u failet realy big tim wher bunys? i am disapoint realy

Thanks for the terrific feed back. I think you really hit the nail on the head with the "failet big tim" I can only assume you are making refernece to Tiny_Tim's alt Big_tim. Well, TinyTim has been locked for some reason or another, and I haven't met Big Tim yet, But I am sure when I do, I will invite him to the next invasion and I will summon "wher_bunys" I can only assume, this is a miss-spelling of WereBunnies (like werewolves from the hit Twilight Movie Series) I will speak to radu at once, and demand that Big Tim requires this monster in game, so that invasions can be fun in the future.

I know you where very "disapoint realy" , and I can understand why. With Big_tim's main locked, and no werebunnies, How the hell could an invasion possibly be fun? I will send an email to Radu at once and demand the new mob and server update, I am sure he has remote access from his blackberry in Romania.

You say "noop Invasion" I ran this trough google translate, and all I can get out of it is "Nope Invasion" Does this mean, you did not participate in Invasion? Or did you mean Poop Invasion? Dung can be harvested in any out house in game, yet again, I will suggest to radu a Poop Monster to add to the game, invasion only monster. Or even better a Werepoop monster!

We can name the new mob Sabbath.

Pro ideas! keep up the good work.

Edited by Wizzy

Thanks for the terrific feed back. I think you really hit the nail on the head with the "failet big tim" I can only assume you are making refernece to Tiny_Tim's alt Big_tim. Well, TinyTim has been locked for some reason or another, and I haven't met Big Tim yet, But I am sure when I do, I will invite him to the next invasion and I will summon "wher_bunys" I can only assume, this is a miss-spelling of WereBunnies (like werewolves from the hit Twilight Movie Series) I will speak to radu at once, and demand that Big Tim requires this monster in game, so that invasions can be fun in the future.

I know you where very "disapoint realy" , and I can understand why. With Big_tim's main locked, and no werebunnies, How the hell could an invasion possibly be fun? I will send an email to Radu at once and demand the new mob and server update, I am sure he has remote access from his blackberry in Romania.

You say "noop Invasion" I ran this trough google translate, and all I can get out of it is "Nope Invasion" Does this mean, you did not participate in Invasion? Or did you mean Poop Invasion? Dung can be harvested in any out house in game, yet again, I will suggest to radu a Poop Monster to add to the game, invasion only monster. Or even better a Werepoop monster!

Where's the like button on this post? :P

son i am disapoint :( :( :(

Edited by Sabbath