PK Poll  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you...

• PK often
    • Everyone now and then
    • Never (If selected explain why)

I chose never.

I don't PK because:

1. It's not nice to kill other people and take their stuff... :)

2. My p/c is too low - I rather spend my ppt on other things.

3. I can't afford losing my expensive items (an iron set and a COL are my best items).

4. I can't take the chance of breaking my expensive items.

5. PK was never my goal when I started playing this game.

Other, minor reasons:

6. Even if I will be able to overpower some players, there will always be someone stronger who can kill me...

7. The "good" PK maps have high level monsters which I can't handle.

8. Training on monsters will probably give better exp and drops than PKing, so it's not time-effective.

9. I simply don't care about PKing.

Didint want to quote anyone but I had to :P

Those people you guys dont want to kill are in a pk maps because they want.....

59961356xa8.png

Edited by exeus101

I already casted my vote and post, but I will comment on it.

Pk is a money drain, I am using essies, pots, stones, and whatever to pk. EL needs pkers for the economy to work, so I am doing my part with the supply and demand.

All I actually do is pk. I train a bit (maybe 1-2m xp per week) and pk the rest. Its not about killing people, or getting their items; Though pki is nice, and useless at the same time, its about having fun. I enjoy having a good fight with someone, no matter the outcome; whether its dying to gohan in .9802 seconds to 155 harm, or fighting stewiedss with a zoo of 7 tigers on me. Its the adrenaline rush of the moment that keeps it going, and its worth every minute.

My favorite spots are Nc north, NCA, and KF.

visit pl0x

Hanni

I don't PK because I would rather create things than destroy them. What is the point of PKing? Even if you get to be #1, what then? I admit I used to take my ant to KF on 'peace day' and I found it entertaining to watch her PK the red ants but I don't even do that anymore because of landmine ambushes.

I wonder what would happen if PK were removed entirely from the sever. Curious, does the # of essies/pots/stones PKers use keep the demand up significantly? I always thought the number of people who actively PKed was disproportionate to the number of people who trained mobs.

I wonder what would happen if PK were removed entirely from the sever. Curious, does the # of essies/pots/stones PKers use keep the demand up significantly? I always thought the number of people who actively PKed was disproportionate to the number of people who trained mobs.

I go through around 1-2k he, 200-400 sr, 200 magic ess, 400 air ess per day, and other countless items... and im one person.

I never PK. I just don't like the whole idea of killing each other and I omit MMORPGs where PK is an important part. Like Moebird I prefer creating stuff than destroying it and I neither want to make other people loose their belongings nor risk mine. It's simply no fun for me and I don't think any changes to the game could change that. Guess I'm just a bad material for a PKer :P

Why i don't PK

There Will always come one which is stronger than you, in war there is no winers only loser's; and thats how i se PK'ing a battle which was born lost before it even was started. When it comes to respect, i don't respect peeps from their Att/Deff; rather their personality and backbone to reach their goal.

This don't mean i don't respect PK'eres, i will say I do if they prove them selves worth respected as all else. there is quit a lot i know which practices that sport, which i respect.

Bottom line is, its my convincing all skills are like respectful and honorable; Pk'ing is just not one of myne personal choises.

Be wel all

I never pk, Im to weak and if I as so much step into KF then someone with a/d 100 lvls over mine will slice me in 2.

I really dont see why people would want to pk, I think those that do it are just mean.

I have voted - never option.

PS: please leave Lenny alone he is just a pussy cat with needs.

I voted never, when i started i did try and have tryed a few times since, the reasons i dont pk is

1. There seems to be no honor in the pk arena or pk maps. 20 ppl jumping on one person is not in my mind pk'ing its ends up stoping ppl joining in. Then every ones moans no one pk's any more.

2. Most times i have been in the arena all i have herd is ppl getting angry and then a lot of bickering if i want to lissen to all this i let my son have all his m8's in the house (mind you i think they would behave better then some of the ppl in the arenas )

I occasionally PK, by occasionally I mean on NDD (and not every NDD). My reasons for this are:

1. It costs a lot of money to PK, having said that, if it was cheaper I wouldn't PK that much more.

2. Brods, not much fun getting broded and without NMT perk red capes last all of 2 seconds in a fight most o the time.

3. Invasions and the occasional NDD is enough to satisfy my blood-lust. If I really want to have fun killing people I go play a FPS game where everyone starts equal and it's all about skill and knowledge of the game, not levels and items. FPS games are more fast-paced and personal skill based anyway which I prefer. Having said this I do love the combat system in EL, I can get the fun I want out of it fighting invasions most of the time though so not much need for me to PK and I wouldn't want it any other way.

The only thing that takes the fun out of PKing for me is when i get multied by stronger opponents, even if i'm having trouble with 1 of em the other always jumps in and the fight gets even more unfair then it was in the first place, thats why i only go to PK on NDDs if i feel like dieing lots of times and hopefully get atleast 1 nice fight out of it.

Edit: And yeah i'm not on PK maps that much and i suck at PKing but i tried to learn the fine art of PKing but got discurraged when i got attacked by 2 sometimes even 3 opponents at the same time all the time, i don't mind fighting someone stronger then me cos i can learn something from it when it comes to tactics but getting slaughterd by several PKers at the same time aint fun

Edited by Entris

ı voted : pk often

when ım not traınıng or makıng gc ı pk ^^

and even when ı make gc ım pkıng at the same tıme :P

some days ı fınd some ppl... other days ı dont :)

I like PK, playing a game like this and not pking would be like playing the sims on-line. And how bloody fast would I lose intrest in a game that you just sat and clicked Harvest/Mix What would be the point? PK is fun, yes it is expensive but screw it? What else would I spend my gc's on if it wasnt for pk? With out the pk aspect I would have quit this game years ago.

Well with PCSing back to Japan and being out to sea most of the time I have not been able to even long on but once things settle down and we are back in port I defeantly plan on getting back into PK.

To all the EL community.....Hello and look forward to chatting with you all again.

Later,

Tsu-Bush

I picked never.

I've never thought that I would pk. Not that I have anything against them, It just looks kinda boring to me... Maybe one day once I get more a/d I might try it, but for now, I'm fine with punching ogres to death. :)

I voted never, I don't think once or twice really counts. I don't want to lose my expensive armor. I haven't found the magical gc bush in EL yet. And getting clobbered in .2 seconds isn't my idea of fun.

Edited by popeye

I do every now and then, as in like once a week or once every 2 weeks.

The reason is because it costs alot to get the levels and especially the gear.

I don;t want to spend a month or 2 months to get the gc needed for leveling/supplies.

Not to mention that there is always the jerk that decides its going to be fun to BRoD his oppenent instead of fighting and i don;t want to have to constantly switch capes on my oppents every weapon change.

So when i PK it is usally in stuff i can easily replace and that if broded isn't the end of the world.

P.S. Not that im scared of losing gear to BRoD, but i just would rather be able to have fun when im on which is not a whole lot of time since i have this thing called a life now day ;)

ive not really Pkd seriously, only a few times like during total war, that was FUN!

any other time has been an arranged battle over stupid things like a friend getting unfairly killed or some dude coming to the ogre spawns expecting me to share 1 ogre with him , so he told me to come to KF and i did , he dissed and ran then spent the next two days PMing my friends telling them i needed sorting out LOL i had like 10/20 p/c to because id just reset

think he was more pissed about that than anything else, you know who you are ;)

Hi all,

I never PK ... same reason as JezeBelle ...

Why don't I PK? I don't believe in killing people..

And I see the players here as real people..(yes, I know..they are pixels..but there IS an actual human being behind it..^^)

JezeBelle

The second part of my name means Love (Ahabah) ... if I'm about love, I can not kill others, right?! ;):P

I just prefer to be creative!

BethAhabah

(House of Love)

I have tried pk once or twice, but i just do not see to fun in it. I enjoy the other aspects of the game simply more.

to be honest, I've never PKed someone :P I just don't feel attracted to PKing.

All those who answer like this should be shot for wasting there time/lives ;)

Whats the point of making gc and training etc. if you "Dont belive in killing people" or "Dont think it's nice attacking people"

Liquid has it down. Grow some balls, go pk and don't worry about killing people :rolleyes: