Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cara

Best PK music?

I spent a considerable time wondering whether I should post here or in Off Topic... If I didn't choose wisely, I may deserve a spanking.

Anyways, yesterday, during NDD, a pk bug bit me and since then I've been looking for music that makes one feel brave, invincible and willing to fight.

So, please, post your favourite pk songs here and help keep pk more live. :)

I'm pretty positive I've seen a post by Roja saying the music in EL has to be original.

Who said anything about actually putting it into EL? Speaking of which, I need to attempt to fix my music, does the new client still support it? :)

Ok whatever, so many people have requested to put this sort of music ingame, I figured I'd point out we can't :)

I'm pretty positive I've seen a post by Roja saying the music in EL has to be original.

I am pretty sure they mean mp3's/cd/LP's (if they are oldzor like me) that they play while pking in EL, not actually inserted into the game in any official fashion.

I used to play led zeppelin while playing Quake 3 Arena :) Talk about PK action!

:)

S.

I used to play led zeppelin while playing Quake 3 Arena :) Talk about PK action!

That reminds me on endless hours of Prodigy, RMB and Members of mayday while playing ufo1 (enemy unknown) and ufo2 (terror from the deep) :)

I am pretty sure they mean mp3's/cd/LP's (if they are oldzor like me) that they play while pking in EL, not actually inserted into the game in any official fashion.

Hehe, I usually listen to CDs or to something from youtube. No intention to break any rules. :icon13:

Here I didn't think anyone liked The Prodigy... They were/are awesome. A few choice songs of theirs might even make good PK noise :P Otherwise I'd just slam on "Paint it Black" by the good ol' Stones :icon13:

I don't often listen to music while playing the Game though (normally I'm too focused/multi-tasking), but I like background noise.

"Let the bodies hit the floor" comes to mind. Another is "One" by metallica. (After you've slaughtered someone or they've dissed, "hold my breath as I wish for Death, Please GOD take me".)

Disturbed- Down with the sickness

Stone Temple Pilots-Dead and Bloated

Black Sabbath-Electric Funeral

Soundgarden-Let me Drown

The Clash-London calling

, definitely. Also some Static-X :P Usually tool for the long map fights or ndd's, StaticX for the arena runs, prodigy some1 said !!?? verry nice verry nice, i use them for training sometimes :)