Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jezebelle

polite request..

I would like to request the return of my iron plate and graves, plus steel shield. I ran into a half dead mountain chim today in Grub and wanted to put him out of his misery. Appaerantly, i wasnt qualified to do so and the Chim send me away..while i was forced to leave part of my armor. When I returned, there were only my srs left..

the coords in grub where I died was :115, 271

So..anyone who found it, pls contact me :)

*hugs* Jez

Edited by Jezebelle

Not a big fan of rostos, are we? :)

*blush* I admit..I am a terrible fighter..but i just wantd to end the pain of that Chim..:) Guess he was stronger then I tought he was..my butt still hurts :D

Jez

I would die laughing if the person actually returned the bag because of this.

I don't see why you bothered. People lose bags every day, it's part of the game. I don't think that this should even exist, but at least put it in outlaws next time. Thanks.

Heh, Grubani and SKF r bagjumper's heaven, so imho sooner some1 will give his/her own stuff away coz of feeling sorry for Jezebelle than real bagjumper will give db back :D

Btw, i know many ppl( and yes many of them bagjump :) ) that dont know english and dont have even forum account, so chances for returing the db r small to zero :)

Good luck with ur db anyways tho :)

mp

Since when did we start flaming people for asking nicely about something? Either grow up and answer nicely in response or leave your ugly thoughts to yourselves (and I'm not referring to the silly joke about the rostos, I think the ugly thoughts are clear enough.)

EDIT: the topic general chat, I see no reason this can't/shouldn't be here and since she has no idea who took it, who would you suggest she reports as the outlaw?

Edited by Josi

Not a big fan of rostos, are we? :D

*blush* I admit..I am a terrible fighter..but i just wantd to end the pain of that Chim..:P Guess he was stronger then I tought he was..my butt still hurts :P

Jez

Next time heal his wounds instead of putting it out of its misery, it might be a better idea. :P

As for your stuff, it's most likely lost, sad to say. Guess you'll have to dig in your pockets to buy some new gear and maybe a rosto wouldn't be such a bad idea either. :P

Either way, I do hope it all comes back to you, but I doubt it. ;/

-Blee

Not a big fan of rostos, are we? :D

*blush* I admit..I am a terrible fighter..but i just wantd to end the pain of that Chim..:P Guess he was stronger then I tought he was..my butt still hurts :P

Jez

Lucky she was not carrying rosto as rosto loss (16k) would be almost as much as the items dropped.

-Darky

Guys..

I know it wasnt smart to try and eliminate that Chim, I wasn't planning on it, it was the spur of the moment. In fact I was on my way for some ogre hunting, which is not a problem for me anymore, they seem to like to go erm..down on me..^^

Thanks for all your concerns and advices tho :D

And thanks to those who offered to cover my loss, I love you all :icon13:

*hugs*

Jez

I would like to request the return of my iron plate and graves, plus steel shield. I ran into a half dead mountain chim today in Grub and wanted to put him out of his misery. Appaerantly, i wasnt qualified to do so and the Chim send me away..while i was forced to leave part of my armor. When I returned, there were only my srs left..

the coords in grub where I died was :115, 271

So..anyone who found it, pls contact me :happy:

*hugs* Jez

lol! You know I love you, but I got a rather good laugh out of this! :D Half-dead or not, whatever on earth were you doing attacking a chimmie?!

I know you don't really need the kit, but thanks for making us laugh! :icon13:

Jezebelle, the chance that you will get items back is like... um 5%? :(

If your DB would be found by some friendly person, he/she would advertise it on channels and probably see you dying and inform you. As MP said, that is not a good place to die :(

Anyway, I know you are a nice player, good luck :icon13:

In fact I was on my way for some ogre hunting, which is not a problem for me anymore, they seem to like to go erm..down on me..^^

Gratz?

Sorry to hear about your loss. However, in my experience, Mountain Chims rarely want to be "put out of their misery".

S.