Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

What Animal Are You?

You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.

Yeah, I command great respect, and I'm very wise. But I'm no bee. I'm a beaver. Grunt.

You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.

158443[/snapback]

I think I better go take the test again if LV & I got the same animal!

I think I better go take the test again if LV & I got the same animal!

158494[/snapback]

Lol learner, you know we always seemed to be the same person :)

You are a Butterfly! You are a rare one indeed! People view butterflies as beautiful and it is usually frowned upon to hurt one. You are caring and carefree. Almost everyone likes a butterfly!
Carefree? A bit off, there..

You are a Catterpillar! Many people are often envious and jealous of a caterpillar. Caterpillars may not be quick, but they are quite wise and often think about things before they do them.!

Yay.. ehm... duno if i'm happy now.

158243[/snapback]

Yay.. Someone else is a caterpillar.

158301[/snapback]

Me too! Hey, this actually sort of makes sense... looking at our personalities and interests.

Too bad they misspelled Caterpillar though...

-Lyn-

You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!

Damn, I'm a "rare" unicorn. <_<

"You are a Whitetail Deer! Whitetail deer are beautiful and plentiful. They are usually quiet and do not bother people. They are playful yet cautious. Many respect the deer. Deer are usually underestimated... "

I would'nt conisder myself a deer lol :o

Your Animal is: Unicorn

You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!

Wow! I'm a unicorn!! :o

:lol:  :lol:

DAMN!

159017[/snapback]

yeah, I mean, now all I hafta do is grow a long snout, big ears, and become the Emmanuel Goldstein of the farm... :D

yeah, I mean, now all I hafta do is grow a long snout, big ears, and become the Emmanuel Goldstein of the farm... B)

159028[/snapback]

:lol: :lol:

That would be stealing my thunder!!! :D

:P

Your Animal is: Bumble Bee

Respond to a bad situation with a sting? I would be probably the most mellow bee in exsistence!

:lol:  :lol:

That would be stealing my thunder!!!  :P

:ph34r:

159031[/snapback]

If we steal your thunder, will it finally stop raining in VOTD? hehe... :lol: :ph34r:

Edited by Tanyia

...stop raining in VOTD? ...

159112[/snapback]

Nooooooooooooooooo......

Nooooooooooooooooo......

159117[/snapback]

Yessssssssssssssssss.......

Just...some of the time :P I like the rain also :ph34r:

Same as Tiras. A butterfly.

You are a Butterfly! You are a rare one indeed! People view butterflies as beautiful and it is usually frowned upon to hurt one. You are caring and carefree. Almost everyone likes a butterfly!

lets go hunt flutterbys! :o