Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jezebelle

Alice In Eternal Lands

Next sunday, march 13 at 20.00 hrs GMT, the guild of W&W will host a nice big quest with great prizes such as full plate armour, axes, book sets, fur clothing sets and capes.

The quest is based on the famous tale of Alice In Wonderland and can be entered by all level players. Be ware!! use mm cape or perk!! The quest will NOT lead into PK maps but will get you into dangearous areas!

Read the story well and await the boroadcoasts..have fun everybody and play fair!

heres the story:

Alice In Eternal Land

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Alice. And oh, she wanted to be a grown-up and have tea with her mom and older sister. But, she was to young, her mum said and had to wait till she grew up to have tea with the adults.

Alice was very sad..and tried to find a way to grow up fast.

She went to her room and cried her eyes out..and then..all of a sudden she saw a little white rabbit in her room..taking out a little watch and mumbling “oh Im Late..Im so lateâ€..â€

You can imagine Alices’ surprise and when the rabbit went through a hatch in the floor she followed him. Strangest thing was, she never ever noticed the hatch before..

As the rabbit went down a long tunnel she thought about her mum and sister having tea and she realised she had to be back in time before they noticed her gone..

At the end of the tunnel she saw a beautiful garden but the rabbit seems to have vanished..she looked around and saw a strange creature..it looked like a hare..but..it was talking and had clothes on! She went up to him and asked:

“can you tell me the way home please�

The hare took a good look at her and said:

“well, little girl, I would if I could and I will..but you must do me a favour as well..

As of this moment..a magical, wondrous trip began..

But, as the white rabbit said..its getting late, I don’t have time to put down this whole trip..but I can tell you how it ends..so sadly.. yet so joyfull...

Coz..at the end of the trip..Alice is SO close to her home but..she didn’t know how to get there..can you help her please? You must follow her tracks..Find the Hare, he is in a secret garden on map where Frukas and Golric live and ask him about Humpty_Dumpty,..he will tell you what do next…

Keep in mind; you have to find all creatures IN order to complete the quest!

We hope you enjoy this quest as much as we enjoyed making and hosting it :D

To get in the true Alice In Eternal Land mood, there will be a tea party in the pick nick area in Tarsengaard somewhere this week, it will be anounced via a broadcoast message!

Crannog and Jezebelle

Edited by Jezebelle

What a cool idea, nice Cranny and Jeze :D

Im might take part...finally, a decent RPG style contest other than PK events :D

ok its on today and its 2:33 pm here o.O when does it start?

at ur time it would be at 10:00pm

if i'm on i'll come

IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!! I had a great time, you really had to work to win this one, and i actually won it (came in 5th!!!!!!), thanks for the prize, and i cant wait for the sequel, cuz this quest was a blast!!!!!!!!! ;)B):D

- Kougria

Just a thank you to all involved...a cup of tea with a madhatter, a purr with a cesthire and running for my life for the read queen, reaching out of breath a talking catterpillar...out of time for finding tweedledee's sister but great fun while doing so...look forward to next chapter. :lol:

I missed half of it cuz i had to put my brother in bed, i did the washing then went to bed.

the conetion wasn't working :(

On behalve of the guild of W&W, I would like to thank all participants..I know its wasnt an easy quest..but hey..life aint easy, is it? lol

Im sorry for those who came in too late to enter of even finish the quest. But we HAVE to call it an end at a certain point. Next time we will anounce a start and finish time.

The follow-up story has been working on so soon you can all expect how things go with young Alice, now she decided to stay here in Eternal Lands.

Thanks again all :(

JezeBelle

I started the quest 30 min late but still came in first :D

GO ME!!!! [/bragging]

I hope you didn't your tp mod powers.

Does anyone else wonder why most of the winners were mods? :huh:

GO ME!!!! [/bragging]

Does anyone else wonder why most of the winners were mods? :huh:

lol :lol:

GO ME!!!! [/bragging]

Does anyone else wonder why most of the winners were mods? :P

LV what do you think about party in TP room ? ;)

Does anyone else wonder why most of the winners were mods? :P

Lord_Vermor has NO tp powers, not all mods do you know ;)

We are merely normal players with an extra job..and only the high level mods have tp powers :D

And..I am sure no mod will(ab)use his mod-powers to win/cheat on a quest..that would mean loosing his powers..instantly :(

The quest was hard yes..but those who knows his way around..and read the story..had a good and fair chance in winning :)

Jez

And so does hazor! He was giving me a run for my money the whole time (he is fast for a gnome!)