Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mortsllehm

sword of magic

I think it would be cool to use magic abit more on the high lvls. to make a sword that last for maybe 1 min, and the higher magic u have the better the sword is (and different color maybe)

I like this suggestion very much:)

Now to survive and win on pk maps u need fighter skills, and what about mighty sorcerers like Soldus or Magpielee? :)

Im not talking about summonig skill cous to summon powerfull creatures for normal PKing( not contest) u need 2 be crazy rich or just crazy :)

With this magical and ultrapowerfull( at 80+ magic lvl?) sword mages would finaly stand a chance against stupid bullies with taken negs and overpowered p/c (like myself some time ago;p).

Again- realy nice idea :P

eMPi

The sword would need a/some special abilities though.

A Dark Mage with a high damage sword won't cut it to handle a top level fighter.

I mean a newbie with an Orc Slayer is not gonna kill a Fluffy Rabbit for example.

Possible things:

It has a minimum damage per hit.

It can't miss.

It got new damage, dark damage, meaning that armor is completely ignored.

I'm sure other people got ideas on that too. This is just my idea.

-Blee

P.S. TooMass got 80 magic last I knew, how would you handle him if he summons this sword, MP? ;p

I REALLY like the idea of this!

Perhaps for different levels of magic a new weapon can be summoned, starting with perhaps a dagger or bone at lvl 20 magic, then stepping up to shortswords at 30, axes 40, swords 50, and finally battleaxes and claymores around 60+

The weapons could be black and have black and/or dark blue particles come out of it also (for eye candy and to denote a magic weapon)

P.S. TooMass got 80 magic last I knew, how would you handle him if he summons this sword, MP? ;p

Having my old power( 80/92 ) i would use jagged sabber of cooling if i would want to kill him, or cutlass of the mage if i wanted just to simply win( so he would have chance to diss+tele).

I think that no matter how strong that magic sword would be, it would/should still be weaker from swords worth like 400k gc( so twice as much as thermal serp :D.

sorrz 4 off-topic but i had 2 reply to that theoretic question ;p

eMPi

The sword would need a/some special abilities though.

A Dark Mage with a high damage sword won't cut it to handle a top level fighter.

I mean a newbie with an Orc Slayer is not gonna kill a Fluffy Rabbit for example.

Possible things:

It has a minimum damage per hit.

It can't miss.

It got new damage, dark damage, meaning that armor is completely ignored.

I'm sure other people got ideas on that too. This is just my idea.

How about:

Say each hit is a random number between a quarter and a half of the users magic level

This would give it a more constant power for magic that rises with magic power

Or instead of the power being determined by magic level, maybe the accuracy of the sword... (or even power aswell!!)

EDIT: PS good idea :)

Edited by Rockfall

Honestly, this one looks like tit long of magic o.O

Haha, it was just a concept :)

Oh and tit longs don't have the -|- at the bottom

Edited by Acelon