Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Norad

remove will and up attri max

I have 2 ideas that I thought I might post on here and see what ppl think. Sorry if either of these have been suggested before.

the 4 will atrri that u start off with I think should be removable after achieving a certain lvl lets say 100 OA. Also I'd like to see the max attri lifted alittle to 50 instead of 48.

Why should they be removable after OA 100?

Since you should spend your PPs in 4s to use the cross attributes in full, the number should be 52 instead of 50 but why only raise it with just 2(4) and not say 12?

was just thinking that the game creators would want ppl to understand the game more before removing the 4 will. Doesnt mean it would have to be that high of an OA lvl it was just a suggestion. I undertand it takes 4 attributes to up the cross attributes by 2. Every cross attribute is linked to 2 attributes so by making the max 50 its still accomplishable. For example phy and coord both have might for a cross atrribute, so if the max was 50 u would still get an even might if both where maxed out.

Why only will? That doesn't make much sense.

It DOES sound like 4 free pick points.

Edited by Vanyel
minor addition

it would be for any of the attributes u want to bring to 0. imo will would be the most popular removed wasnt saying just will.

250 HP Would be nice with 50 phys/50 will :> and my harms would be a lil stronger too :> :>

Edited by _iNvoKeD

YEH, UP THE CAP SO THE GAME NEEDS EVEN MORE REBALANCING BROS

Yeh, up the cap so the game needs even more rebalancing bros

Edited by Vanyel
no need to yell!

not like 2 more pp on attri would change much alittle more carring capacity would be nice and the opertunity to remove the will I dont want or need would be a added bonus :)

Well honestly it is a pretty Nit picky thing to look at, I do understand where you are coming from, and I thought about this myself when attribute stones first made it in game. To be honest, it does not matter where the attributes start from, because remember, all of those where free PP when you pressed create charater

true they where free but when starting out if u had no attri u wouldnt beable to do anything not even kill a rabbit but I'm way past that now and lookin more twards where I'd like to take my char and tbh will dont fit into my character build. I'm sure there are others that have this same veiw other then those mages out there :). It would just be nice to beable to use those pp somewheres where they could better suit my build.

Remove attribute cap and re-do attribute system where you wont invest 140 pps in coord and 24 phys . . Just need to balance it out.

Remove attribute cap and re-do attribute system where you wont invest 140 pps in coord and 24 phys . . Just need to balance it out.

For instance you can only invest in X amount of PP into Attributes? Would make better use of perks too IMO, means less PP spent maxing out attributes.

Totally removing the cap would unbalance the system like it was in the past, it would be better to raise max on capped attributes to 50, this would allow a 1k emu, for those who would want it, and the ability to redistribute any of the pp even the ones a person starts with when they create a charater imo would benifit the el community. It would also bring some rl $ to the creator's of the game. More attribute removal stones would be bought off the store. That would benifit both sides of the coin the creator's and the players :).