Eternal Lands Official Forums
forever

Hyper Space Hunt

Ok, this Weekend. I am going to be setting up a contest \o/

This is how it will work.

After announced I will reveal a hint the hyperspace location of the first bag. The first bag will have a few important ingrediants to finding the next bag (Essences / a cape / a ring).

I will give a partial clue to every one. If the person given the extra hint does not find the next bag after a few hours, I will post the finished clue and tell the contents of the clue bag.

It will continue on like this until about 6 bags are found.

After the 6th is found I will give a clue to the final bag. (The person who finds the last bag will have a considerable advantage) If no one finds after 4 hours I'll give a bigger clue.

Whom Ever finds the final bag wins a free 40kgc :)

It's not much, but I feel i want to host a contest.

All donations for prizes welcome.

Thanks guys. and good luck.

It's not crap :)

40k gc + stuff from bags (especially if you use capes, they always do the trick)

Good luck with it, I hope I can be there \o/

(edit for typo)

Edited by Cyprom

Ok every one First clue!

Good luck.

Race to the dual Land of Sand and Green, Here you will find a special rock most keen. Knock upon this sturdy of doors to find the gift of knowledge and more.

#edit

After you find, DO NOT tell any one what was in the bag. If you'd like, you can screenie WHERE it was :icon13:

Edited by forever

lol. Actually thats not my bag.

Here's an additional clue for bag #1

"Enter my home and have a seat, we dont' offer comfort or neat. Only a spot to make your way, resting and reading at the end of the day

Congratulations Pie!

Ok time for bag #2 clues \o/

If Ilgo doesn't find the location in 4 hours, I'll post the contents of the bag, which might lend a helping hand. and after another 2 hours, if no one finds it, i'll give an additional clue.

Blessed by your nature she is most snide. Her special boosts are not easy to find. The bridge to nothing but the magic unseen, metal with a handle is your key.

Edited by forever

VEry quick.

Bag #3 clue!

Fear the creatures that roam far and wide. From these creatures you can not hide. Their watchful eye sees through your tricks your swords your armor even you picks. The land is mirrored only by one, and the water shines in the sun. Be young and brave and search this place, your choice of location is hard to trace, but do nto heed a blind eye. Towards the bend of water, your prize you shall find.

Looks to me like no one has found the 3rd bag.

So here is an additional clue.

Waters edge is your target site, be careful or you'll enter a fight. Open my bag near waters rim, under the shade the light is dim.

Last hint for bag three.

Inside storage to the left, inside storage to the right. The bottom is big and the top is good for a fight. Here lay the bag waiting, hoping and dreaming of the wandering follower, wishing maybe some one would free him before night.

Hyper bags like the edge of water.

I have things I need to do this weekend that might end up affecting the contest, so instead of ruining the contest after piper and others donated prizes, I decided to start a bit early.

This afternoon, if no one finds the 3rd bag, I'll go reclaim the contents, and start you on bag 4 with no additional clue.

Ok! Bag #3 is exempted.

You get bag 4 clue with no additional item clue.

Where the dieing solders roam, living in their old home. A legendary sword lies under earth, a serpant of some most worth.search near the crumbling tombs lost in time, for your prize and clue you shall find. Guarded by monsters of many of kinds, your previous bag will surely be hard to find. Do not give up the ruins are old, death by body bones lie in the mold.

just wondering..is this event over? and if not..could we have more specific clue? it's really hard lol I've used a lot of keys.

I MIGHT end the event soon..

maybe not. but this bag is still out there.

here's another clue

My body lies by the graves of old, my tears drop into the cold. I wish it were warm here on the ground, only ch... shh i hear a sound. The dead are walking they love to roam, wishing and hoping for a rebuilt home. Their land is gone forever but the runs are here to stay. I hope you help my lying here, this I surely pray.

This is too vague. Can you give more clues that pinpoint the bag location please? I think anyone interested has long since figured out the map. Now we need clues pointing to where on the map to look.

Thanks