Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Heaven Spawner Medallion

I want to suggest to change a system of woking and making Heaven Spawner Medallion

1. How about change that from one set of ingredients will make more medalions Ex.: From one set of ingredients will make a 6 Heaven Spawner Medallion

2. Change of working of the medalion like a chance of destroy it Ex.: The chance of breaking will be 1/6

I think if we will change of working/making Hevenspawner medalion it will by more usefull in game. This medalion is useless at the moment.

Greetings HaZe

Hellspawn isn't meant to be free pp's ...or even cheap pp's.

EDIT:

Maybe your suggestion would be ok if HS only gave like 4 pp's, not 10.

Edited by Korrode

So better will be to delete this medallion :whistle:, +/- 1kgc per change map isnt good price but with this price maybe somebody SOMETIMES start to used to medallion.

This medallions name is Heavenspawn Medallion, and it doesen't destroy when you change the map, only destroys when you would hell spawn. So it has a 20% chance to destroy. If you look at the 10 pp's that this perk gives, and considering that using a teleport ring you don't have chance to hell spawn, it is really cheap pp's.

Edited by Troger

Yes i know it but i talking about start to use this medallion because for this price its useless... If i will take this perk i will use tele room/tele rings and this is all.

Yes i know it but i talking about start to use this medallion because for this price its useless... If i will take this perk i will use tele room/tele rings and this is all.

That's probably the intended effect.

Medallion is iteam too and more expensive then rings/tele room ess and this was only idea for using this med.

another idea to make it useful would be to have a chance to hellspawn on using telerings or portals too :)

Medallion is iteam too and more expensive then rings/tele room ess and this was only idea for using this med.

another idea to make it useful would be to have a chance to hellspawn on using telerings or portals too :P

I really like this idea. It's so wonderfully evil.

another idea to make it useful would be to have a chance to hellspawn on using telerings or portals too :P

I really like this idea. It's so wonderfully evil.

you guys are EBUL......i love it :D

niente

Edited by XenaMT

No need to make telerings and teleport to portal rooms to make to have chance tp HS, because the players who take this perks are high lvl fighters, who are training at places where you have to enter in caves or sub maps where there are no teleport rings, and cant go with ttpr. So they will risk and try their luck or just use some Heavenspawn medallion. Once they are there somebody from their guild or their friend will supply them, but getting there as i told will use this item, so dont tell is useless.

another idea to make it useful would be to have a chance to hellspawn on using telerings or portals too ;)

Ok but 50 PP for perk :P It will be funny player with 20 oa and max r/will :D

Does the Heavenspawner Medallion protect me from teleporting to NCA when I have the Harvester of Sorrow - Perk ?

Does the Heavenspawner Medallion protect me from teleporting to NCA when I have the Harvester of Sorrow - Perk ?
no

That would be a useful item to have though.

Edited by Lexi

it would defeat the purpose of the perk (hos that is)

HS is way too easy to live with! make it work on rings etc it is the description "each time you go to a new map"

HS is way too easy to live with! make it work on rings etc it is the description "each time you go to a new map"

Ticklemonster is my alt. I sooooooo disagree. Some quests force you to go through more than 4 "map changes" to get where you need to go.

Your suggestion would devalue rings for some of the customer base making the crafters in the game unhappy.

The magic god has a number of map changes before you get to him.

Even with portals room ingreds, rejoining an invance requires 2 map changes after you hellspawn trying to get into the battlehall.

Ticklemonster has hellspawned numerous times while trying to leave hell.