Eternal Lands Official Forums
Acelon

The NEW PK server...lol

Did you guys have fun with that? It was pure anarchy.. Isla Prima was a warrior battleground. Looked like everyone was having fun :P

Hillarious! I got some nice scalps at KF while being invincible.. Then Roja came with her big mean ugly pkable drumstick and owned me bigtime! Somehow I stopped being bugged and spent two minutes being pkable at 5/150 MP before I gave up :P

Erm.... More annoyed, than amused, really.

Died 72 times in the space of like 5 minutes, when teh ebul Roja made me Pkable lol. Was so scared incase I lost stuff! :P

Just be thankful you took part in EL history... that's never happened before :D Hopefully it won't happen again (As in another rollback)

That was a blast, I loved it. Couldnt even get out of hell LOL. I dont see why anyone was scared of losing stuff. We were told it was going to be rolled back.

Edited by Cissysauce

It was good to know that someone was able to enjoy my worldly goods for a bit :~)

How did it work? Could you or could you not pick up bags? Or was it dependent on whether you were pkable or not?

Woulda been more fun if my mana had not been at -67 \o/

dang, that was a lot of fun. i had a nice collection of cols going... until i was made pkable... this would be cool as a planned event.... last man standing ffa type thing...

That was teh pwnage! My death counters were working their #ss off...

I went to grab neg perks but apparently antisocial and hellspawn require at least 15kgc on you, and I gave away all my cash beforehand :P

OMG that was so fun!...pk'ed annatira...and acelon..and roja \o/...meh...back to mixing :P

Pity i cant keep that drag torso acelon :*(

I am puzzled... I went afk to fix some dinner (like 5 mins tops), and I come back to this;

afleeonme.jpg

When you are "red" do you automatically get attacked? OR did he engage attack to me? If so... his attack should have killed me, I had -50 hp... he shouldn't have had to fled.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb33/le...r/iampkable.jpg

Notice my -50 health :P Yeah.. I was one of them who lost rost! I was wondering why I kept my stuff till I seen Radu's message;

ohnoeslostrost.jpg

All in all, I had a VERY good laugh, and a VERY VERY good scare when I took off my CoL (thinking it would reset or something, don't ask!).

Was fun, but forgot ess for magic immunity because I went to c1 very fast.

And ant_queen attacked me :P but died

Would be fun to try some day for some hours and see if people could find me and if they would attack.

Server is back up if you didn't already know.

Through the chaos, I didn't catch if the rollback was before or after the cap update? I am just curious, since the new changes to the spells :D

Just be thankful you took part in EL history... that's never happened before :D Hopefully it won't happen again (As in another rollback)

Actually, we had a similar day about 2 years ago, when everyone was able to make enriched essences and stuff.

Ironically, I missed this event because I was busy discussing in another forum how people complain that PK is dead in EL.

(Also, note to self after giving up on waiting for Sygon's screenie to load: If I ever want to post screenies, make sure to convert them to jpg first; png files are just dumb-ass big.)

Oh right, I forgot about that.

But wait.. was that many people made PKable? I don't recall that :D

Actually, we had a similar day about 2 years ago, when everyone was able to make enriched essences and stuff.

Therefore another day of anarchy?

How quaint :D

I remember that day, I think I ended up making quite a few of those enriched essies :P