Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HeLLRaiZeR

Paint Killer stole all my items.

Well, long story short.

Me and Jaxbot went pvping for fun and to earn some defence XP. Then Paint comes summoning white wolves. Diss+tele doesn't work, so I die losing my CoL. Feels kind of annoying that people can't be nice to eachother. =/

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

Shame, happens sometimes.

Still, no reason to spam channel 3 with it or the other stuff you were saying..

If it was a conspiracy between him and jaxbot to get your stuff then you have a reason to complain, but I very much doubt that was the case. You went on a PK map and got PK'd. That's why I stay in the mine or on IP.

Edited by LabRat

Shame, happens sometimes.

Still, no reason to spam channel 3 with it or the other stuff you were saying..

It's just not right that pricks like him should be allowed to first kill a NON-pker just pvping for fun, flaming me in PM and then selling all my items on the market channel.

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

The point is kind of that I wasn't even intending to PK, but oh well. Some kids just can't be nice to others.

It's just not right that pricks like him should be allowed to first kill a NON-pker just pvping for fun, flaming me in PM and then selling all my items on the market channel.

Trouble is a soon as you enter a pk map there is no such thing as a non-pker in a lot of peoples eyes, you enter the map you are fair game .

Trouble is a soon as you enter a pk map there is no such thing as a non-pker in a lot of peoples eyes, you enter the map you are fair game .

I have no need to be told obvious things, the outlaw forum is more or less about having out the rulebreakers of the ethics existing among most of the players. But you got a point, somehow it's my own fault.

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

If anyone has any doubt, then I can varifey this.

(my brother is jaxbot, i came over to his screen when he said someone was summoning tons of tigers in the cave)

They dissed from eachother (probably should have stayed in combat untill me and my guildies came to save the day :medieval:) jaxbot atleast tried to tele but tiger caught him and he died. (according to him, wasn't at the screen at the time, but hellraizer died right about then too.)

Both were bagjumped, by the time me and some guildies got back, he was gone (of course).

As I've said before, I'm REALLY sorry for your loss Hellraizer, but this isn't illegal. It was PK. When people post these things where they die from PvPing, its because the other PvP'er himself betrayed trust and either killed you, or brought someone along to kill you and bagjumped you/you lost a rosto.

This was just someone that happened to find two pvp partners and took advantedge of that, A.K.A, pk'ing.

Once again sorry for your loss, its a real pain losing your best armor/weapons.

(if anyone needs chat_log proof, I'll see if jaxbot has any and he can post)

EDIT: Just realized my post sounded like I was defending paint_killer. I'm not. The way he killed two helpless PvPers was noobish, and he will be hunted down by my guild forever :mace:

~kGn

Edited by kaGen

I have no need to be told obvious things, the outlaw forum is more or less about having out the rulebreakers of the ethics existing among most of the players. But you got a point, somehow it's my own fault.

I disagree. It is obvious that if you go into PK you can lose expensive items and so should take a rost. you didn't take rost, so it seems to me the advice was worthy, no?

some more obvious advice - if you pvp, there is no need to take anything expensive, so if you are killed, you lose maybe a few leathers and some SR/HE. and some more advice, if you pvp, pick a spot where nobody goes. there are PK arenas dotted all over both continents. I have many many hours of pvp uner my belt, and have only a few PKs, and item loss overall prolly less than 5k. pvp is not the same as PK of course. but you do it on a PK map, and you are fair game for the bad guys, so be aware.

I think you need to learna bit more about pk...

:D ...& safe loc 2 PvP :hehe:

Hate to say it, but I have to agree. This doesn't really sound like outlaw behavior because there's a part of PK that's all about being a prick. Some people get endless fun out of attacking PvPers who are nowhere near armed enough to fight back, and from being jerks about it to the PvPer they killed afterwards. And in this game, those kinds of people are allowed to have fun if they can, too. I guess that's why they call it "Player Killing" not "Player Beating Fair and Square in an Even, Stand-Up Fight Between Equals."

As you can tell, I don't have a lot of respect for it, but even though it's really annoying, I don't think it's outlaw. I guess maybe the rule of thumb has to be: 1) If you see anyone you don't know and trust anywhere near you, go somewhere else to PvP, and 2) if the place should be pretty secure for PvP and fair fights (like DP arena) don't even bother going there because you can be sure it's already ruined. Make a list of little used places, and keep it SECRET.

Me and Jaxbot went pvping for fun and to earn some defence XP. Then Paint comes summoning white wolves. Diss+tele doesn't work, so I die losing my CoL. Feels kind of annoying that people can't be nice to eachother. =/

Hmm,it is sad,but pk is pk,if u have more expansive stuff,take rosto,you will be maybe angry that you will ost ~16kgc,but it isn't ~60kgc :P

I feel that it is a great difference between PK and PVPing, I wasn't there with the intention to PK and didn't even have a bone on me to use as a weapon. Have I missed something, because before I quitted it was frowned upon to attack pvpers..

Now pk is very dead except no drop days so if some1 see a newbie with expensive stuff( or even naked) he just attacks, of coz nothing honourable in it but thats how it goes on pk maps/areas nowadays :P