Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Auctioning a Purple Royal Cape

Well, the bricks are expensive, so we need to make some more money, which is why we are auctioning some new stuff.

Here is how it works:

1. The auction starts at 99 cents. You can bid any amount that you are willing to pay if you win, in 5 usd increments or more.

2. The auction will end Sunday.

3. There will be one auction like this every month, so very few people will be able to wear this cape. (there is no other way to get it)

4. The cape doesn't give you any perks, attributes, etc. but it makes you look more 1337 ;)

5. If you are the winner, you will have to pay for it, if you don't pay, you will be banned from the game.

10$ \o/

I hope its not a problem if money to you will be a bit delayed? cuz i only will transfer money to paypal if i

actually win the auction ;)

#EDIT: just noticed that probably topped my geekness and poserness as i posted that bid lol >_<

Edited by Scorpius

What now? I mean, personally, I'm fine with both, but a bit confused here ;)

The big prize is a Royal Red Cape, which can not be made or bought in the game or form the shop. This cape will be reserved only for winners of my contests, so it will be a sign of great status. It won't have any stats though.

3. There will be one auction like this every month, so very few people will be able to wear this cape. (there is no other way to get it)

Ermabwed: RTFP (read the fucking post)

10$ \o/

I hope its not a problem if money to you will be a bit delayed? cuz i only will transfer money to paypal if i

actually win the auction ;)

#EDIT: just noticed that probably topped my geekness and poserness as i posted that bid lol >_<

You know, PayPal offers a 5.21% money morket option for your PayPal balance. That's better than most banks offer, so it's a good idea to keep some money there, you can get some nice interest.

For example, for 5K usd you will get something around 20 USD a month.

Well yeh i just had the prob i had to use several business this week as you know which deserted

my paypal.. so if i go put up money tomorrow itll need till tuesday or wednesday till its on paypal >_<

Ermabwed: RTFP (read the first post)

Hmm, I guess technically you could all an auction a contest..., it's just not very close to what comes to my mind mind when contests are mentioned :)

What now? I mean, personally, I'm fine with both, but a bit confused here :)

The big prize is a Royal Red Cape, which can not be made or bought in the game or form the shop. This cape will be reserved only for winners of my contests, so it will be a sign of great status. It won't have any stats though.

if you look in you meshes folder you will see there are 2 colour capes :D

damn wish had paypal now :(

Ermabwed, one is purple, one is red... two different capes. :D (EDIT: arg, conavar beat me to it... :))

Thanks for the clarification. The fucking post didn't mention it, but the fucking title did, sorry, was my fucking fault, late here, off to bed :(

Oh and yeah: 50$, let's get the bricks rolling or tumbling:P

Vanity... thy name is EL...

Sorry, I understand that it's obvious our "leerless feeders" are expending much more of their time into the game than their day jobs. We all should reciprocate as we can, dollars, food, bricks (gold ones might be best) and promoting the game or whatever! Maybe going to them Con things all dressed up and PK'ing each other... whatever.

I can't play EL seriously wearing the cape of a king, with purple and trailing ermine.... I'm s'pozed to be a grubby Dwarf not Puffy Daddy-O!! Might I suggest a Helm of Titanic Glowing Blinkyness or Real Cool Looking Shield with no special properties.... stuff that doesn't replace a wearable that could be useful.

Oooh! Maybe a special skin coloring or effect! Um... giant head for the vain?

I shutup now.... :)

Edit: By the way, Roja, that example is fantastic looking and should attract bidders! I'd just get coal dust and boogers all over it, but you be the 3D expert (fashionista) of EL as always!

Edited by Mugwump