Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NitageR

Red Dragon

The dragon is not even on the main server yet, and people are already complaining..

Can you guys put redsoxlovr10 on your PK list? :devlish:

as u wish, consider it done

The dragon is not even on the main server yet, and people are already complaining..

Can you guys put redsoxlovr10 on your PK list? :)

sure i would love to :)

Making him PKable would be wonderful :P

Yup I killed once yesterday already for you :icon13:

seems like red made some new friends :devlish::mace:

Can we, Dark Dragons, be allied to those dragons and protect them be protected by them? :mace:

Sure, why don't you send the victim ambassador to talk to the dragon? :P

I knew you would understand my request :)

Let's go talk to feed that dragon... :devlish::icon13:

Hey Jarld, as a dragon lover, I would be interested to set up the Club of Dragon Protecters. Interested?

@Ent: Yea, I guess after eating your branch yesterday on my way to the storage in DP, you can no longer PK him yourself anymore. Allow me to get up from reset and I'll help ya out. :devlish: (Try wearing a thermal next time, I'll burn/freeze my tongue then and might keep away. Altho Xanter has lost many thermals to my hunger before...)

@Red: Psst, I know how to avoid PKers. ;p

@Nita: I love metal, don't listen to teh bitchz0rs. Keep going! \o/

I didn't see any fire...unless I missed something? :)

When fighting dragons, I would expect a low probability of fire damage to degrade/destroy an item if you don't have NMT... :devlish:

If you read the story about North Redmoon you would have known about some kind of dragon(s) being added to the map long before you even went to it. I was there long before the dragon and getting there is actually pretty easy if you have a good sense of direction and you can teleport to range multiple times. :P I felt obligated to prove to myself that it ignored monster magnetism and as expected go pawned for my efforts. :) The feros are cool and have drops at least as good as fluffies if not better gold coin wise so I think they are great!!!

Love the dragon though it would be cool to have the fire damage/break thing added before it hits the regular server so that it can defend itself from those ebul dragon hunters. Wouldn't it be great is no one in the game could kill it by themselves because it could break armor or swords and just stomp the stuffing out of people with its fire damage and jump attacks. :) I think it should take at least 40 restores for the highest fighter. :) The stronger it is the longer it keeps the respect and admiration that it deserves from all in EL. :)

Thank you very, very much Radu and Roja and please put in Roja's paint job on the IP tavern it looked GREAT. :)

TirunCollimdus

Dragons are a great fun exercise. Very lengthy fights when alone. lost 1 rost to one alone, got a nasty crit for 110. :/. But my Cutlass always comes in handy.

Counter is now 12 dragons. :P

as said i died 1 time, no i used my expensive items on it, first go was my

steel plate of heal, tit serp, cooldown remove cuss

and my uber def greaves

That set really didnt prove worthful

second was cutlass - removal cuss tit plate. and mirroring greaves, with a bp cloak

that did much better

How many hours does it take you to take one down and I bet you've used about 923498547925749357 diss rings by now.

Your stats are in no way good enough to kill dragons. Even with special armor. I guess the mirror perk must've been doing good work.

-Blee

Blee. Dekke is not my main. Blacksky is. and i used a bit of diss :P idk time length on them, ill have to redo another in a few hours once some friends come on

Blee. Dekke is not my main. Blacksky is. and i used a bit of diss :P idk time length on them, ill have to redo another in a few hours once some friends come on

Great, I just checked BlackSky's stats, you're still no where near it. But I guess the friends is where you won it.

I'll explain my point. I'm prolly like 20 or 30 a/d over you, had higher p/c. Giants would own me, Dragons are even stronger then Giants, so I doubt you can take dragons alone. :)

-Blee

Great, I just checked BlackSky's stats, you're still no where near it. But I guess the friends is where you won it.

I'll explain my point. I'm prolly like 20 or 30 a/d over you, had higher p/c. Giants would own me, Dragons are even stronger then Giants, so I doubt you can take dragons alone. :)

-Blee

Lol you have no idea what my stats are. in test, black sky - 92 98. pcw. 12 p 124 c 12 w

Lol you have no idea what my stats are. in test, black sky - 92 98. pcw. 12 p 124 c 12 w

The full name is BlackSky9 right?

Oh right, then somethings not right here, you'd be the first to have higher stats on the test server then on the real server. Your rankings on here indicate you're about the a/d levels of my cousin, who is 60s/70s a/d as I recall.. Sounds fishy.. :P

-Blee

BlackSky9 ranks: 370 / 474

Cyprom ranks: 396 / 393

Cyproms a/d (no privacy on so don't worry :)): 69/75

92/98 a/d huh? Right. :)

Edited by BleedingSoul

No im not the first, and its cause the name change bug. black is 70s on real, bu 90s on test cause his name was diff mate. so it will nolonger copy and paste his char. as Zerobaum

:P ive been playing for 3 years now i know the game well enough.

I'm 126/131/44/104 a/d/p/c on test server and dragon is very hard for me. So let's make a small trip on test server and you can show us how do you pwn red dragon 1-1, ok? Then Bleedingsoul won't have reasons to doubt in your victory.

Leave it be, I asked him for a screenie of his stats and I just got more and more explaining, when I thought it over I realized his explanation in PM to me was also not so true. But lets put this aside and get back to the topic.

Topic: Red Dragon is cute, pwetty, cuddly and playfull and we need to set up a club of dragon protectors, volunteers? :P

-Blee

I think we're a bit off topic now, but count me in this club, as a manuer. Let's make titanium armors for the dragons :P

I saw how dragon lost about 200-250 hp on one hit :P He died fast lolz

EDIT: Ok, ok that guy had about 500 p/c but this is not important :)

Edited by brein