Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

FPS DOUG!

If you ever wonder about my avatar, its from a video on youtube that is one of my favorites, called FPS Doug, I'm a hardcore CSS, (Counter-Strike Source) player and I want to share this with everybody else, plz post here if u play CSS to, we can have a match together, (hehe not that you wont get pwnd tho) =)

(Note: Pause the video at 1:15 and u will see my avatar on the wall ^_^)

Edited by redsoxlovr10

Many of my friends are cs crazy. They keep trying to get me to play with some.. shady burning techniques. This is my first time seeing game play, very interesting looking. ty.

Many of my friends are cs crazy. They keep trying to get me to play with some.. shady burning techniques. This is my first time seeing game play, very interesting looking. ty.

If you ever get the game, pm me me here and ill tell u my Steam user ID so we can add each other to steam buddies and play together. :icon13:

Used to play CS 1.6 until I discovered RPG games and EL. Started playing CS at v1.3 btw... My steamid is very low. pr0 :icon13:

Edited by sisteMa`

I run my own CS:S Server. Come play, I'll post the IP but it's based in UK, so you guys will lag, but I will still pwn you all :icon13:

87.117.226.103:27017 - BS37 Clan Server.

i have CSS

getting headshots is easy with CSS.. just need to spray a bit

... if u were good at getting headshots and knew wat u were doing... U WOULD NEVER SPRAY WITH MOST GUNS, Pr0s like me get off 1 shot... BOOM HEADSHOT!

i have CSS

getting headshots is easy with CSS.. just need to spray a bit

... if u were good at getting headshots and knew wat u were doing... U WOULD NEVER SPRAY WITH MOST GUNS, Pr0s like me get off 1 shot... BOOM HEADSHOT!

I've been playing counter strike for 6 years now... and still play 1.6 because css is NOOB worst cs there ever was.

why not spray? works good enough for me ;o

:icon13: with experience with the game u will learn why spraying is not the best way to get headshots. I been playing cs games for past 5 years now.

i r make spray at fy_iceworld_orig and works pro!!

each time i play with friends, i get 100frags when they are at 40 ;D

i r make spray at fy_iceworld_orig and works pro!!

each time i play with friends, i get 100frags when they are at 40 ;D

LoL! :icon13:

Why not run a EL CS/CSS?/CZ Server? ;)

B) with experience with the game u will learn why spraying is not the best way to get headshots. I been playing cs games for past 5 years now.

it's not the best way cuz when there are multiple opponents you run out of ammo and can't shoot em all? :hug:

:) with experience with the game u will learn why spraying is not the best way to get headshots. I been playing cs games for past 5 years now.

pr0 i owned you guy's with just spraying ^^

n shoq how i r add u tu mi frens list @ steam?_?

:) with experience with the game u will learn why spraying is not the best way to get headshots. I been playing cs games for past 5 years now.

pr0 i owned you guy's with just spraying ^^

n shoq how i r add u tu mi frens list @ steam?_?

Spraying isn't bad... it depends on when you do it tho. close range its better and easier cause its harder to hit with burst shots but at long range NEVER spray always use 2-3 bullets pause and repeat. I tend to tap fire 1 bullet pause repeat and shoot a lot of headshots specially with colt :( but thats me i've played in a pro clan 2 years ago took a break and am currently rebuilding my rep in a new semi-pro clan.

anyways Hype out

spraying from a distance is idiotic.. can't hit shit then ;/

exactly. well enless you manage to keep your bullets in 1 spot... wich requires knowledge of the weapons recoil and stuff :) it is doable but not recommended due to waste of ammo/$$$ while you need 1/2 bulelts to kill someone at range.

( thats why I prefer the artic warfare Magnum :( )

I pown you with awP fr00b.

shoq read the weapon info its artic warfare magnum shortname = AWM :)

and I am willing to play 2vs1 against the both of you :( map is your choice.