Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ohmygod

Total War - Friendly Fun

Do as you wish, I will wstill Brod you all :D

Btw, I hit about 10 times yesterday, destroyed 1 COL, and degrraded about 6 parts of Titanium Plate n Steel, so my fun is done :)

grats?

Btw, I hit about 10 times yesterday, destroyed 1 COL, and degrraded about 6 parts of Titanium Plate n Steel, so my fun is done :P

So tell me then...

What is the fun in breaking your enemies stuff instead of just defeating / killing them?

Everybody got to strong and you cant win nomore so you use BROD to make ppl diss?

BTW; if you hit me even once with that n00b weap ill buy one too and BROD you till you cry for your mommy.

Edited by Ambrosius

(in a possibly vain attempt to re-direct the coming flame fest back on-topic...)

and i guess any member from a guild that break the rule , the other guild will make peace , and will never make any contest or war with them again ..

That is what makes this idea so powerful. If any member of a guild breaks the rules the other guilds can eaily remove the war declaration and suddenly they're no longer allowed to "play".

Of course the key organizers could get really strict and have each participating guild put up a bond (say 100K gc). If the guild breaks the rules they are no longer allowed to play and the bond is forfeited to pay for any equipment lost in the illegal actions (shouldn't be much if it's restricted to lower-level gear).

Edited by bkc56

Btw, I hit about 10 times yesterday, destroyed 1 COL, and degrraded about 6 parts of Titanium Plate n Steel, so my fun is done :P

So tell me then...

What is the fun in breaking your enemies stuff instead of just defeating / killing them?

Everybody got to strong and you cant win nomore so you use BROD to make ppl diss?

BTW; if you hit me even once with that n00b weap ill buy one too and BROD you till you cry for your mommy.

Lol.

I'm guessing by the comment about my mommy that you are like 12? Or a mental age of 12? I'll stop using Brod when people dont use the Staff, it's not hard is it?

I don't use the Brod against everyone anyways, just people I dont like/use staffs/use Brod on me.

So tell me then...

Lol.

I'm guessing by the comment about my mommy that you are like 12? Or a mental age of 12? I'll stop using Brod when people dont use the Staff, it's not hard is it?

I don't use the Brod against everyone anyways, just people I dont like/use staffs/use Brod on me.

No.......

I was trying to get to your mental lvl....and i guess it worked :D

No.......

I was trying to get to your mental lvl....and i guess it worked :P

My Mental level? Lol, RL isn't a game. :D

Will need to define the area around the storage so we know what the area is, this may be a bit hard though.

i wont be joining in this altho if eveyone sticks to the player made rules then i could see this being alot of fun, once THC is bigger we might branch out and have a PK guild. but anyway my point with the above quote, i think any storage that is indoors is what should be considered the safe place, outdoor storages would get to confusing with "hey i was at storage" and "no u werent u were to far from it".

so use outdoor storages at your own risk and indoor storages to stay safe. good idea? bad i dea? give me a little feedback. (w/o the flames that r burning up this topic plz and thnx)

Ambrosius mental lvl is maybe 1mill higher than urs arigorn/shoq/liquid/manhunt/beefeh/prophet and 10 other names, stop talkin shit bout him if u ever meet him in kf then even pookies cant help u anymore, with a red cape and a serp he pwns your ass...

Ambrosius mental lvl is maybe 1mill higher than urs arigorn/shoq/liquid/manhunt/beefeh/prophet and 10 other names, stop talkin shit bout him if u ever meet him in kf then even pookies cant help u anymore, with a red cape and a serp he pwns your ass...

Big mouths won't kill PkG, go train.

-Blee

whats this? not hanging on liquids' every word now? awww.... and you've even taken your pm conversation out of your siggy, someone had a little argument.

Well, I just made war with Vwar, and I have agreed to use no magic stuff that requires a Rosto, COL n stuff like that. I can't promise what the rest of PkG will do, as I am not them, but I don't plan on using any special armour. :o

#edit - No bitching about his, it's just what I am doing..

Edited by Liquid

k, war has been set up between VwAr and PkG.

Rules

1. Can't attack in grey/green/brown/fur/no cloak.

2. No rosto allowed on any map.

3. WS, Idaloron, IP are all safe.

4. Above all else, use your head. If you do something extremely retarded, we will just end it.

edits:

5. Also, decloaking period of 2 min. You can't just switch from PS to BP, kill someone, then go back. A person must wait 2 mins from switching to safe -> PK cloak before they can attack, but they can be attacked right away (once they are attacked, they can reattack)

6. No mana rings

7. NMT cloak is included in the no attack if no weapon is equipped (or they are fighting monsters..ie training)

8. Further extention to the no rosto rule: This doesn't mean you can use full tit + col + cutlass against someone around your levels and win easy, no rosto means no rostogol items. Chains, leathers, regular serps, all ok :D

9. Once you attack someone, you are fair games for attack too, no matter what gear.

10. These rules don't apply to normal pk maps

11. haffun :o

If these rules are broken by either team, the person that broke the rules will either be kicked, or the war will be ended immediately.

Edited by Atlantis

k, war has been set up between VwAr and PkG.

Rules

1. Can't attack in grey/green/brown/fur/no cloak.

2. No rosto allowed on any map.

3. WS, Idaloron, IP are all safe.

4. Above all else, use your head. If you do something extremely retarded, we will just end it.

edit:

5. Also, decloaking period of 2 min. You can't just switch from PS to BP, kill someone, then go back. A person must wait 2 mins from switching to safe -> PK cloak before they can attack, but they can be attacked right away (once they are attacked, they can reattack)

Ok, this all seems fine.

One thing I would like to add, if this starts between all the top PK guilds, it would be cool it everyone was enemies, and not say everyone on one guild, this may seem like I am moaning, but otherwise, it will work out unfair to that one guild.

Hehe. :o:D

Hi ^V^ umm i have a request..can you please unblock our ig so we can communicate..if we will do this i think communication is important....

***NOTE*** and this goes for pkg also i would SUGGEST no taunting or ridicule in IG let us use it as a tool ..ok?

lmfao you guys are all hype all talk but dont do shit lmao you guys are just retarded in my wars good job we are all ready at votd to fight and you guys all log off

Guest ohmygod

Better for me to do this on the weekends. I work during the week but like now come home for lunch and log in for 40 minutes or so.

Too pookies did i just see you in votd with no tag?

i am currently in the process of forming a low-mid lvl pk/fighting guild, and we would love to take part.

this idea looks like it would be very hard to organize, but it has the potential to be really cool.

~1st

::EDIT:: spelling

Edited by 1st Warrior

I'd suggest you use the idea put forth in the suggestion: "Day of old-school PK".

Just as a place to start (sorry for it sounding so negative "no this, no that") you could consider:

Weapons: No new weapons (claymore, cutlass, etc), no magic weapons.

Armor: No iron, steel, titanium plates sets. TI chain and below.

Staffs: none (no BoD, BroD, mage, protection, etc).

Crowns: none (no CoL or CoM).

Potions: no invisibility.

Magic: no invisibility.

Rings: no mana-destruction or massive-mana-destruction (what about ring-of-power?).

Summoning: nothing above a fluffy (no yeti, chims, giant, etc).

Stones: no Rostogol Stones or summoning stones.

Basically, a gentelman's agreement to equip to the pre-rost days with nothing that costs over about 10K (less expensive armor and weapons).

It would have an interesting side-effect of really testing which style of PK people prefer.

Sounds interesting...

guild =TH=,ehich im representing say:we agree