Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Total guilds war

I belive radu did fix the bug, and it worked after because I saw someone from PL killing someone from THOR I think it was, so it all seems fine, I think he also said the update will be this week, but not sure.

#edit -

Yes I do know that Aisi, I was just saying what Ent said yesterday. -.-'

Edited by Liquid

The point is, it's not working HERE yet, and until told we can do so, the enemy commands should NOT be used.

i was just curious... if your at war with a guild.... and they have a bot... cant you just harm/kill their bot.. maybe bots should be exempt from magic damage o.O..unless this has already been addressed

i was just curious... if your at war with a guild.... and they have a bot... cant you just harm/kill their bot.. maybe bots should be exempt from magic damage o.O..unless this has already been addressed

RTFT (T as in Thread).

on the test server yesterday, (i had to leave early due to work) the #frags counter seemed to be working but i couldnt attack radu outside of PK maps. he left to find the bug and fix it but i had to leave b4 he got back so i dont know if it was fixed, and until he posts on the update forum the i wouldnt try it other than on test server.

There have been no new updates since the allies one on the game server. The whole point of the test server is to test things BEFORE they come to the main server. Obviously if it's still not working there, it's not here yet. And obviously if we haven't had another update, it's not here yet.

thats basically what i said, but if it confused you then im glad u put it another way as to not let others be confused, TY Aislinn

Guest ohmygod

Question.

If a guild has a #WAR Sub-guild set up does this mean they have to remain in that Sub-guild ALL the time or can they change to it when they want to play #War?

Edited by ohmygod

Guest stalag
If a guild has a #WAR Sub-guild set up does this mean they have to remain in that Sub-guild ALL the time or can they change to it when they want to play #War?

As far i see its irrelevant...its your call and i am sure all guilds will do new sub ones :D

The only guild that might not do that is PKG but that because they are 100% fighters all other guilds have non pkers members...

What is teh point in making a whole new guild?

Why can't you lot "risk" teh lives of your "pr0 mix0rZ!¬!" lol, you all like the idea of the TotalWar but when it ocomes down to it, you all ph34r for the Harvesters n stuff, it's funny.

wouldnt it be fun..if a guild has been hit a certain amount of damage..it will be destroyed..I mean..if we are talking 'total war'here..might as well make it realistic then..

Jez

Guest ohmygod

Why can't you lot "risk" teh lives of your "pr0 mix0rZ!¬!" lol, you all like the idea of the TotalWar but when it ocomes down to it, you all ph34r for the Harvesters n stuff, it's funny.

where are you when night came? i was looking for you, asked my guildies too keep eye out for you too. oh thats right you hides from me. nice tactic :D

where are you when night came? i was looking for you, asked my guildies too keep eye out for you too. oh thats right you hides from me. nice tactic :w00t:

I was sleeping, since you know night time then was about 2am my time, so it's hard for you to find me unless you come to my house. :)

Liquid, guilds will protect their manuers and wont start a war.

Doubt they have manuers ;o

Your missing the point of the thing.

This was implemented for a reason, and none of you use it, whats the point of it? lol.. Too spare some Harvest0rs like 2300gc gosh :P

3.in overall..this World will loose its status for being safe to all, being in the presence of a homicide can be just as frighning and traumatizing as participating in one

The political correctness is killing me. It's a game. If you incur fright and trauma from a bunch of figures on the screen wacking eachother (with no blood by the way) then you need to click your heels 3 times and go live in the land of rainbows and ponies.

OMG!!!111!!! PONIES!!!111ONEONEONE!!!

Can I call her princess and brush her hair?

:D:wub::wub:

Consider the possibility of "Night Watchmen" spawns in towns and cities; non-attackable humans with reasonable strength, who are drawn to combats and attack the instigator. More implementation effort I know, but it may give a sense of safety to weaker characters.

What a load of rubbish.

Night watchmen? rofl, lets have dragons too :D and magical horses which we can run around on :D

#edit - Spelling.

not a bad idea liq, ent when will you start the work on magical horses we can run around on? :)

Why not the whole cast of characters from The Discworld novels? :)