Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ateh

PKG AND ALL OTHER EBUL GUILDS

I propose a complete boycott of all services to and from the PKG guild, why should we all suffer in silence as these bunch of cowards goes around scamming everyone

if you have an honourable bone in your body you will see where im coming from , as guilds go we cannot allways fight with our swords, but we can fight with our minds !!!

its a simple proposal

BUY NOTHING FROM THEM SELL NOTHING TO THEM

easy ! please spread the word of this boycott idea !

we can make the game intolerable for them as they are trying to do for the rest of us !!!

COME ON EVERYBODY SPREAD THE WORD BOYCOTT THE BAD GUILDS !!!!!!

It doesn't work. Earlier this year *CO* was EL's big devil and lots of other guilds wanted to boycott them. Still some players of these guilds would deal with them because they could afford to pay a bit more than market average for the items they wanted. Besides of that a lot of *CO* members were/are old time players, and they had friends to help them.

So, no matter how outlaw you are, if you have money and/or friends, boycotts will hardly affect you.

So, no matter how outlaw you are, if you have money and/or friends, boycotts will hardly affect you.

Totally agree. Not to mention that most people will not care unless they feel the pain themselves.

Boycotts wont work, not even against iran does it work, how would it work in EL?

If I was PO'd enough to consider action against EBUL (just throwing them on one heap :P ), this is how i'd do it:

get a few guilds buying ALL rost stones on the market at 15k or below... or 16k, 17k, 18k... whatever is appropriate. they will go through the roof soon enough. If they start mining like crazy, you lose a little bit of GC but who cares. Production guilds have money...

GG sithicus, but they buy their rostogols on the shop.

And ye, boycotts does not works, specially because of alt chars, as scarr said.

It used to be $5 USD each, if i remember correctly, dunno if the price changed or something. Pm Entropy on forum for more details about buying rostogols.

Edited by Lorck

There's no such thing as an "ebul pker". People just cry because they get killed when they go into a pk map. Hey, if you don't want to get pk'd... don't go into a pk map. There's really no use in going to pk maps as most resources are EASILY found in peaceful maps. Along those lines, this game is extremely scam friendly as well, meaning the only way you can get scammed is if you let yourself be. Maybe I wouldn't be posting this if you'd actually post some relevant information as to how pkg and other "ebul guilds" are as you claim. You just out and posted

"I propose a complete boycott of all services to and from the PKG guild, why should we all suffer in silence as these bunch of cowards goes around scamming everyone"

and failed at closing the bold command at that :omg:

Outside the lack of any information to "rally the troops", like those before me have already stated, boycott does not work. There are plenty of self sufficient guilds out there, with a good manu/craft/everything skill within them. Even without being self sufficient, good luck in convincing all of EL to not deal with a particular guild.

I propose a complete boycott of all services to and from the PKG guild, why should we all suffer in silence as these bunch of cowards goes around scamming everyone

if you have an honourable bone in your body you will see where im coming from , as guilds go we cannot allways fight with our swords, but we can fight with our minds !!!

its a simple proposal

BUY NOTHING FROM THEM SELL NOTHING TO THEM

easy ! please spread the word of this boycott idea !

we can make the game intolerable for them as they are trying to do for the rest of us !!!

COME ON EVERYBODY SPREAD THE WORD BOYCOTT THE BAD GUILDS !!!!!!

LOL think it over moron ..if not for pkers like us who will buy essences and potions? they would serve no purpose..they are mainly used for pk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..and also manuable armor and swords they are used for pk ...you need pkers or you have no purpose

i agree with mufossa, but pots and essences r used while training a/d, but training a/d is normally for PK reasons, so yyeah, we need them. your free to not sell to whomever you dont want to sell to tho.

Guest stalag
but training a/d is normally for PK reasons

not real, more then half of top 50 a/d dosent pk or does it only in rare/special ocasions.

You learnt how to count in the same scool of cycloonx? I counted many more people who go onto pk maps regularly on the rank of attack, and there are like 3 people or so who changed name and therefore are not really chars on the rank of attack (i excluded those on my count up).

People who said to me that they are non-pkers by nature by nature and will try to avoid pk: Azrakan_Falcon, Baddude, TheVoice, Ziara (she pk sometimes, attacked me, etc), mortsllehm, panzerfaust, gurgeh, enius (included his name because he is on a pacifist guild). Not many people if you ask me. :P

Edited by Lorck

Oh, you will try to say some bullshit like "oh, we are not a pk guild or something". Man, if you go to pk maps and attack someone, you are a pker, like it or not.

Edited by Lorck

uhh lorck i was talking to stalag about the top 50 :> dunno how you took what i said to mean anything having to do with your post :>\

#edit : meaning the top 50 thats why the numbers are 20/10/20 he said about the top 50 not pking much

Edited by chaoogie

Ye, some people left game, so they are not pking very much. But that does not mean that they are pacifists or something. And plz point me someone who is trully a pacifist and who is not on my list above.

EDIT: And his point was many people dont train a/d for pk. While i agree its true, its not apply for 80%+ of the top 50. Sure, some people dont play and therefore does not improve their a/d to win on pk, but when they played, they did.

Edited by Lorck

you need pkers or you have no purpose

Ateh was talking English as I remember. He was refering to PKers like you who kill unarmed noobs, or like PKers who flee from toomass eventhough he has a lower level than you do.(That was a laugh lmao)

A scum is a scum no matter what lvl he is. :icon13:

In addition to your likes, he was refering also to char buyers.

I will say this - boycotts and strikes can work as well here in EL as they do in RL - you don't need to cut off totally someone's supply line to make them feel the pinch, just restrict it to the point they want to deal.

However, it takes determination, unity of adherents to the common goal, and organization. I don't see any plan for organization, so that appears lacking. I don't hear any comments from supporters of this boycott, so I either have to assume that this is lacking, or is only succeeding because of a very limited number of people involved. As for determination, I can't really say...

That said, I don't believe AID has an offical stance on this boycott at this time.

newb

ever heard of alt chars ?

what good is an alt character when you'll get banned if you have contact between 2 of your own accounts? :icon13: I think it is a major problem the authority has in this game if they don't establish the cheaters from the good players.