Eternal Lands Official Forums
Infamous

Stackable potions

fluffy's drop invisible/evasion/accuracy potion which aren't stackable.

it's a nuisance if you are training and don't have inv space to keep your mana potions anymore and then go to storage depo the potions go back to spawn and see it is taken.

inventory after training.

invip1.png

feasting potions got stackable to help out manuers so making these potions stackable wouldn't be a prob too right?

Edited by Hardcore

Lol, there the most anoying things to hold after getting, since they drop in 4's :)

Nice idea. ;)

They may be annoying to hold, but also can be abused by PK'rs if they did stack.

Can u explain ???

How would they abuse them ? they still have cd

a/d/p/c potions stack too and that isn't abuse, besides everyone makes use of the stackability of the potions so no1 gains an advantage.

it's just to make the game more user-friendly

Edited by Hardcore

They may be annoying to hold, but also can be abused by PK'rs if they did stack.

True.

They don't have cooldown either, if you look.

Guest stalag

I agree too :)

This makes training in imbro cave a real pain and extra expensive.

Well, non stackable invisibility pots make sure that no one can be invisible for hours. And when fluffy drops capes, books, swords, they arent stackable too..

Piper

Guest stalag
And when fluffy drops capes, books, swords, they arent stackable too..

true but fluffy dosent drop 3 rostogols or 4 tit chains each time unfortunately :)

Use hyperbags as i did smile.gif

seems the best option :D

is there any way to make give the potions, or anything else for that matter, two statuses:

unstackable...normal and can be used

stacked.....but unsable...must be unstacked before u can use them and if u do not have the space to unstack all that u have, u can't unstack them.

You would not be able to have some stacked, some unstacked to avoid abusing

Kinda like a zip program for your inventory.

Once u have "zipped" the potions any additional ones would automatically join the stack as unusable.

i dunno if the programming is possible, so if this is stupid excuse me

Edited by anthropologist

Guest stalag
Kinda like a zip program for your inventory.

It seems a very good ideia that would make everybody happy. :)

Ever heared of friends hc who can come to you, pick them up and give you back later, this game is about interaction not an individual life :)

ok cycloon wanna be my friend walk all the way to imbroligo caves every time i get this drop ?

ok cycloon wanna be my friend walk all the way to imbroligo caves every time i get this drop ?

If I can hold 50% to pay your friendshipness with me I will do it :)

In my opinion they should just be removed as a drop, get potioners some money selling them. I can't see the demand for these potions being higher than the rate they're dropping.

In my opinion they should just be removed as a drop, get potioners some money selling them. I can't see the demand for these potions being higher than the rate they're dropping.

I was thinking the same, books are ultimately rare but pots got dropped like hell, why in gods name should a potioner actually buy that book from a fighter for 100k+ ?

Can u explain ???

Do they? When I used an accuracy pot my Evasion pot wasnt in CD :wub:

Can u explain ???

Do they? When I used an accuracy pot my Evasion pot wasnt in CD :o

Oh im sorry than i thought he refered to potions in general and at /def/p/c pots even tho they are stackable they still have cd !

i havent gotten an evasion pot so far :P

I was thinking the same, books are ultimately rare but pots got dropped like hell, why in gods name should a potioner actually buy that book from a fighter for 100k+ ?

Thinking about this for a while and looking at the recipes them being drops might not be such a problem for potioners, the ingredients for an invisi pot seem fairly easy to get and they sell to NPC for 105gc so they could be good income for potioners and fighters alike (which is nice).