Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
grearien

Pookies

With all respect to people claiming that making training miserable is not enough to post here ---> bull...t!

It is enough. It's plain rude.

The worst is when you are waiting for a spawn..the person knows this... They die..you sit the bag for like 15 mins..then they come back and expect to keep going on the spawn..(with a stopoff at storage on way back from hell ..no doubt). :brooding:

At least some get it when you explain it..and you did save their bag..... if they ignore you and keep fighting..next time just ignore the bag and fight the spawn.... if they are slow and bag poofs..tough luck...if somebody else comes and jumps it...then tell em who has it...

Problem is ..some people just dont know the unofficial spawn rules (etiquette) and many are ok if it is explained to them... If not..then they add themselves to your hit list :sneaky:

lol best was when pookies first got that char, heres log from nc arena, beorn was there too i think

harakani: i own u newb

[bunch of more stupid insults, then i go in to fight him]

harakani has expired.

[PM from harakani: that fight was so stupud u just keep restoring all ur health!]

:P

2nd best was asking asgnny for "the blue potions" back

last was asking us on gm how to take a negative perk :pirate:

Its more pr0 if you don't restore health in a fight, clearly.. nub

Then if he went to resupply and had the spawn before he resupplied, it seems to me as though you were the one stealing the spawn, and the honorable thing would have been to give it back to him. unless, you didnt know he was there, wouldnt have been stealing, but u still shoulda gave it back to him.

No, thats not the way it works, or people would be at one spawn for like 6-12 hours

Mabye slightly off Topic BUT..i Feel this is a good time to mention that this highlights the fact that there is a lack of chim spawns..and this whould mabye happen less with more spawns..for MOuntain and Desert chims alike..3 desertchim spawns and mabye 10 or more people on them and 2 Mountain spawns with 2 people on them and mabye 3-4 more moving up soon..most of the people who train on D-chim and M-chim like to train for many hours so when more people move up there wont be any open spawns..Just a Thought.. ;)

Guest ohmygod

I agree there are not enough chim spawns.

Edited by ohmygod

LOl pookies is like little kid ,he is not good player....he just bought char and thing he is best and strongest.But he make so many mistakes ....But he can be sure ,so if he will have big troubles,his babysitter Mufossa wil come to help him

A yeah and i forgot..i am OldSchool in game,not mixol...mixol was my first char lol

Edited by mixol

LOl pookies is like little kid ,he is not good player....he just bought char and thing he is best and strongest.But he make so many mistakes ....But he can be sure ,so if he will have big troubles,his babysitter Mufossa wil come to help him

:angry:

:angry::wub:

Then if he went to resupply and had the spawn before he resupplied, it seems to me as though you were the one stealing the spawn, and the honorable thing would have been to give it back to him. unless, you didnt know he was there, wouldnt have been stealing, but u still shoulda gave it back to him.

No, thats not the way it works, or people would be at one spawn for like 6-12 hours

Mabye slightly off Topic BUT..i Feel this is a good time to mention that this highlights the fact that there is a lack of chim spawns..and this whould mabye happen less with more spawns..for MOuntain and Desert chims alike..3 desertchim spawns and mabye 10 or more people on them and 2 Mountain spawns with 2 people on them and mabye 3-4 more moving up soon..most of the people who train on D-chim and M-chim like to train for many hours so when more people move up there wont be any open spawns..Just a Thought.. :angry:

Fully agreed there are not enough chim spawns. :wub:

lol best was when pookies first got that char, heres log from nc arena, beorn was there too i think

harakani: i own u newb

[bunch of more stupid insults, then i go in to fight him]

harakani has expired.

[PM from harakani: that fight was so stupud u just keep restoring all ur health!]

:wacko:

2nd best was asking asgnny for "the blue potions" back

last was asking us on gm how to take a negative perk :P

Lmao. :hehe:

he r pr0 kk? :D

lal @ pookies being a kid :omg: