Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vampireLOREN

request

Hi, just a thought.....suggestion could it be possible to alter things that "no drop" day is not

in the list of random days , but that we could have it ...say twice a month????

It took the fun back into game play :omg: .

Non Pk people.....people with low stats..new peeps all turned up.

PK is a pretty tightassed event....seemingly based on total hatred for somone you don't even know...nor even care about!!!! But this event...it rocked!!!! it would encourage those whose storage is limited...or only have a few items to learn the techniques of fighting.

It might even cause those who get up their own backsides to stop and converse ....try eachother out and have a great time. Don Pedro said to me"always remember its just a game" to make this a regular event

would be a suitable memorial to the charactor he played.

ps...... to those of you that list on guild applications as their interests as "flaming forums" :D:D:icon8: (and I guess you know who you are)

feel free to practice your art.

I think a lot of the fun is that it's random and unexpected.

Scheduling it will take a lot of the sponteneity and fun away imo.

Sure, I do understand that, but.....this was a great event.

I for one have a busy schedule and even on this great day could only play

for 40 mins first period...and for an hour or so the second.

I do not expect nor wish to give the opinion that I want the game built around me.

If this event was scheduled for two...say weekend times a month....

I would place a bet that you might break some records for most players online.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yes I agree, when No Drop day randomly happens, it makes everything more un-expected.. Like Invasions. Having those twice a month would ruin those too.

I agree with LOOTER, in my humble opinion it should be more often but still randomly.

And this topic should not be in suggestions? :D

Edited by Lorck

I agree with LOOTER, in my humble opinion it should be more often but still randomly.

And this topic should not be in suggestions? :omg:

Yeah I like the idea of slightly increasing the chance of getting the day, although I don't think I have played on a No Drop Day. :D :D

The random scarce thing is fun beacuse it is random and scarce. If it becomes more common it will begin to loose its appeal.

And this topic should not be in suggestions? :omg:

actually it isn't in suggestions :D

And this topic should not be in suggestions? :)

actually it isn't in suggestions :omg:

I think he ment "shouldn't this be in Suggestions?" :)

RANDOM day :omg:

why make it like a normal thing? takes away the fun. If this goes like that then all the other RANDOM days would have to too...

And this topic should not be in suggestions? :)

actually it isn't in suggestions :omg:

I think he ment "shouldn't this be in Suggestions?" :)

Yes, i dont know almost anything of grammar. :)

RANDOM day :)

why make it like a normal thing? takes away the fun. If this goes like that then all the other RANDOM days would have to too...

yeah

but one remark.... for an example "Green day" a couple of times during a few days not long time ago as far as i remember doesn't seem to be random :omg:

RANDOM day :)

yeah

but one remark.... for an example "Green day" a couple of times during a few days not long time ago as far as i remember doesn't seem to be random :omg:

Thank you all for your comments.....but,

The point i try to make is most Random days ......appear to make the game slightly harder

and to take the invasions into account....well , they also involve effort to find the monsters..

usually when you do....its with about 40 others!!. Then you wait...and wait...a what appears??

Mountain Chimmys.

Now this day.....no drop day.... I just know that everyone who took part had a great time.

This is too good to just be a random day.

Thanx again for all your thoughts

exp day is good too, i want this at least one a week please.. lolz

just leave it as it is, good and bad days happen equally often, i've had more bad than good, but thats just because of the luck, i havnt been on for an exp day in around 3 months >.<

what about just a once off event with this and post on the forum a week before, that way we can all make sure we are there for it and it wouldnt ruin the random days that way , it would be a massive invasion of KF and i think vampire is right it would possibly break the online record

I cant say i disagree with vampire on his summation of what a great day it was, it r0x0red.

And i wonder how much of peoples HE/SR/Dis/essies stockpiles got used up during that period...so not only is there a good chance of gettin record online players if this became a regular feature but also it will move some of teh gc around in market no doubt....

But if its gotta be random its gotta be random, I will just have to keep watching for it to happen again with eager anticipation.

I cant say i disagree with vampire on his summation of what a great day it was, it r0x0red.

And i wonder how much of peoples HE/SR/Dis/essies stockpiles got used up during that period...so not only is there a good chance of gettin record online players if this became a regular feature but also it will move some of teh gc around in market no doubt....

But if its gotta be random its gotta be random, I will just have to keep watching for it to happen again with eager anticipation.

Thanx Pye, I don't want to bash on and on about this....but this is just too good to leave

for random......You could feel people smiling :P

What about making it permanent?

C2 PK map permanently no drop. Great for training and all the fun. Talk about attracting people to C2 as well.

no drop day was one of the mose fun times ive had in EL, i agree w/ lorck and that one guy that he quoted...(not going back to find out name) they should occur much more often. Too often would be bad as it may get monotonous and the excitement would ware down, but at least a bit more often than they do would be cool. :P

you know somethings fun when the server gets so excited it blows up :P

It was a lot of fun just for the one day every so often but if it's scheduled regularly during a busy period it'll get very annoying. During no drops day:

1) fighters can make no money

2) you are basically throwing HEs/SRs down the drain (not to mention mirror cloaks which seem to be made of papier mache now)

So you get 6 hours of pure losses for fighters, i suppose you can choose to PVP during that time but that's not for everyone.