Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Beorn

Mini-Vanyel!

Might have been that new virus they say is going throughout the gnome community - doesn't seem to have any impact on the taste, but causes people who eat the meat to "shrink" into smaller stature. Hypergnomism, I think they call it? :P

Might have been that new virus they say is going throughout the gnome community - doesn't seem to have any impact on the taste, but causes people who eat the meat to "shrink" into smaller stature. Hypergnomism, I think they call it? :P

Hypo, not hyper.

Hypo, not hyper.

I was thinking in terms of being more gnome, personally. Hypo genarally refers to deficiency or "less", and hyper means excessive or "more", and I didn't think he's gnome-deficient.

I could be wrong.

Hypo, not hyper.

I was thinking in terms of being more gnome, personally. Hypo genarally refers to deficiency or "less", and hyper means excessive or "more", and I didn't think he's gnome-deficient.

I could be wrong.

Gnomes are known for being small, so a Hyper gnome would be an extreme case of being small.

I could be wrong.
no, being more gnome-like (hyper-gnomish) is more appropriate

I am teh uber mini now. I am about as tall as somebody sitting down.

14914065333-thumb.jpg

14914223564-thumb.jpg

Oh, well. If there isn't a 30% I won't be mini anymore. Fun while it lasted....

Edited by Beorn