Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shinar

HELLSPAWN

who has hellspawn? and do you recommend it?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. do you have hellspawn?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. do you recommend it?

• yes
    • no

just seeing wut people think.. i like it :wub:

why? because of the 10 pp. jsut seeing who out there has this amazing perk :hug:

Edited by shinar

I have chosen the hellspawn once and it says 30% but I went to hell a lot more, it is very bad you can never walk to places your always going there so DON'T GET IT! :hug:

If your not a hardcore pker via myself :hug: Get I can't dance. I also have godless some people might have the use but I don't

geliintine bones is not worth it you spend a lot of money healing yourself.

Antisocial is real bad you never make any money :)

(I have tested every one of them :wub:)

Edited by Bleuren

What a lot of people forget is that entering a room, cave, or almost any teleport is a chance to spawn in the underworld, even leaving the underworld can trigger it! I think the record for number of failed attempts to leave the underworld is 7 tries

What a lot of people forget is that entering a room, cave, or almost any teleport is a chance to spawn in the underworld, even leaving the underworld can trigger it! I think the record for number of failed attempts to leave the underworld is 7 tries

i beat that, but i have no proof :hug: i also went 32 map changes w/o going 2 hell once 2 :wub: that was a miracle though as far as im concerned lol.

Edited by shinar

It's even triggered by ladders and other things you can easily bypass with teleport to range.

It's not triggered by using the portal room so it can be managed aslong as you don't want to go inside :wub:

EDIT: i still wouldn't suggest taking it tho!

Edited by Bharain

It's even triggered by ladders and other things you can easily bypass with teleport to range.

It's not triggered by using the portal room so it can be managed aslong as you don't want to go inside :wub:

Sounds like you might as well take Antisocial, as well.

It's not triggered by using the portal room so it can be managed aslong as you don't want to go inside :hug:

I have done several times :wub:

Only problem i had with anti was buying the odd FP when i couldn't afford to buy HEs.

its not quite that bad.. chances r u'll make it inside. its alot eaiser 2 make money w/o anti still.

I think there should be a Perk called "Semi-Hellspawn"

Where like hellspawn you go to Underworld, but when you leave you go to where you were trying to get to previously, I think that would be good

,Knight

Antisocial isn't as bad as you might think.

I personally think Hellspawn is so bad that it probably deserves 2 more pickpoints. I've tested this and its not pretty.

This perk, as I've heard, is one of the major causes of resetting. I took it shortly before my reset (last summer, sometime), only to "stock up" - if you never change maps, the perk doesn't do anything. Now, when I had the perk, I walked from Wraith on IP to VotD (taking boats from IP -> WS -> DP -> VotD), and didn't hellspawn. I was there collecting roses and snaps for awhile, then I walked onto KF - no HS. Sat in one of the forts picking fruit without my ex. cape, got a full load (somewhere around 700), walked back to VotD, then to NC, and entered the NC storage - where I reset. Didn't HS.

Personally, I don't recommend any of the negative perks - negative is a Bad Thing. Each is a trade for pickpoints, where you take something that can be bad. If you want to do one, go ahead; if you can't take the consequences, don't take a perk.

i couldn't play w/o it... seriously u get used 2 it. it felt freaking strange after i reset (did this 2 get rid of anti for alittle). i have had it since a little after it was added 2 the game and have never looked back.. well once i did ;) but i got it the same day i reset cuz of it lol.

I have used it on the test server.

it is more annoying than u can imagine.

Shinar u been telling me you recommend this perk since last august. i think you just want company in your misery.

I took HS on the test server and of course it's like some lottery: i will hellspawn or not

and it took all the fun when I couldn't leave the underground (even if in the beginning it was even funny but later really got on my nerves), for me it's a wasting of time and nerves which is not worth these 10pps.

I don't agree with the opinion: with antisocial you never make money. Of course it's a little bit harder but not impossible.

Just for the record, I'm antisocial here and since the last minor update where gold drops from monsters were enhanced, it's a lot easier to make money without having to sell anything, and who else than fighters would become antisocial anyways? :D

I'm antisocial, and I rarely fight. I need help with the shopping (feast pots, mostly... sometimes also picks, thread, paper...) but I can turn a decent profit

When I was doing crafting I was also antisocial :D , just the matter of having a social friend who can help and buy some supplies of ingredients from time to time.