Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

New Monster

Greetings,

I've just got great idea for a monster. It would be called nightmare. It should look like black horse and run around killing people.

Also would like to suggest a dragon!

omg..a dragon, what a great idea! I never would have come up with that. Thankyou vanyel, you're so good at this I'll make you a lead developer for the game :P

well about the nightmare's i can think of 2 games off hand that have them (though only 1 of the games is graphical) so i don't know if that would impede that or not considering goblins r nething but an origional monster <shrug>

as far as dragons, is it just the artwork for wingless dragons Roja? (since we don't have flying or even sky yet.) i mean is it that u haven't come up w/ something u like, or that u'r stumped on origional designs? because that was 1 of the things i liked to draw (and wasn't completely horrible at...lol) when i was young. i'm curious because if i can b of help i could try. (not saying nething good would come of it, but if it's ideas, it might help there.)

yes and I think we should have horses for us to ride too! Like we could ride on the backs and it would be awesome!!!

d00d, w3 reelee n33d a l337 c4rt for hauling all 0ur st00fx0rs... :dry:

And liek, w3 c00ld all hav3 l337 stats without actually d0ing anything. :)

(And maybe if they ever get around to programming that "let the game play itself for you" button... :icon4: )

On a related note, I want to mention this is all sarcasm - although I do like the idea of having a thread to be goofy with the usual "suspects" in...

<sillyness>since when does EL have a newspaper? i wanted it to fetch rubies from NC south cave...lol or mercury from harvey maybe PoFs from mira </sillyness>

144578090.jpg

or this is good one

It's teh unfair:( I've made this wonderful monstah for Aislinn. She had her idea for kewl monstah too and I only made a pic of it. Now you've spoilt her fun! Bad ya bad!

lmao.

such monster would have a/d at least 300/300

Make it higher I need something to train on :confused: