Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luciferx

Xanter (FUBR guild) is going too far....

Why did I have to go and do what? Xanter was GIVEN a character, not the same as buying one. Plus Xanter is a long time friend of mine, and not some bagjumping fool that changed his name a million times trying to escape his past.

Ok, i got bagjumped by daveohio, one of luci's previous char. He harassed me while newb.

Then he apologized and offered the itens back.

He *is* my enemy now, mainly because he is in an enemy guild.

In the other hand, Xanter tried to scam my guild... he apologized? No.

He defended several outlaws when i aprochead to kill and he attacked me.

He insulted me. I insulted back. But he started all the whole issue.

He always brag because he had the weapons and crowns and all the stuff, and he had unlimited bought rostogols.

So... what do you prefer? Someone who paid and apologized for his misdeeds, or someone proud of it?

Hmm... its a matter of taste.

Like arigorn or scarr would've said in a short spammy post

Ok, i got bagjumped by daveohio, one of luci's previous char. He harassed me while newb.

Then he apologized and offered the itens back.

He *is* my enemy now, mainly because he is in an enemy guild.

In the other hand, Xanter tried to scam my guild... he apologized? No.

He defended several outlaws when i aprochead to kill and he attacked me.

He insulted me. I insulted back. But he started all the whole issue.

He always brag because he had the weapons and crowns and all the stuff, and he had unlimited bought rostogols.

So... what do you prefer? Someone who paid and apologized for his misdeeds, or someone proud of it?

Hmm... its a matter of taste.

Pwnt!

However, showing up at someones wedding to spoil it and ruin the roleplay aspect is straightforward in violation of the rule about not harrassing players.

I apologized to Xanter as soon as I found out what Rasoni did. That was not a CO action, That was the Action of Rasoni who happenned to be a CO.

lorck lmao

1. i cannot believe you are still goin on about tommyknocker that is just funny scamming your guild is even funnier

2. defending outlaws when you tried to attack them lol i don't follow outlaws much so i don't really know who is outlaw and who isn't simply because 90% of the stuff that gets posted here is just whining and cryin so while i apologize if i ever stopped you from attacking someone who personally did something bad to you i did not stop you from attacking them on purpose all i did was attack an enemy of mine maybe next time pm me and say something first i am all for settling of scores but if i don't know how can you expect me not to attack you when i can

3. true i may buy ros/thermal from el shop but i don't recall ever bragging about it i do recall everyone askin me how many i had or what i bought but in either case what does that have to do with this post i bought items not char's and i spent maybe $2000 total on el hell even eaterofsouls has spent more than that i can't imagine how much luci has spent i believe he said in ladywolf's post that he spent $1500 a month in store bought items plus $1500 for smooms plus $500 and a char for matess so really buying items is kinda pointless here i never said a word to anyone when they bought items from el as a matter of fact i gave alot of players advice on how to buy

ssj

1. umm ok the fight between you and me happened what a few weeks ago and all you have done is talk crap to me until you wanted something then you came to me and was all i am sorry can you forgive me if it wasn't for the fact that the gm of the guild pm'd me first askin about us i would never have known i am glad they did because had i not known you only wanted me to forgive you so you could join them i might have done it.

2. why are you losing your temper if everything you have posted is true and accurate then you have no reason to be mad

3. lol work ha ha why would you even say something like that you think i have a money tree in the backyard i use to buy ros what was that all about you running out of things to complain about

enyo

this is the deal i will offer you you stay away from me and don't talk to or about me and i will do the same for you that includes forum posts/ig/gm/pm/local chat we will pretend that the other doesn't even exist in this game.....deal ?

lucifer

first of all it wasn't rasoni who was the real problem it was hadesangel hades was the one who was eventually removed from the wedding honestly i have nothing against rasoni he is kinda funny sometimes secondly i posted the chat logs and maybe i missed it but i don't see anywhere an apology the last thing you said to me was your not responsible for your guilds actions

and on a side note i attempted to have a talk with lucifer to see if we could come to a common ground on this whole issue but he was to busy pouting and wouldn't talk to me

mods

all i have seen so far is one half post after another this whole post is serving no purpose but for a few people to throw insults at each other including me if any mods are reading this i would appreciate if you would shut us all up and lock this post out as i believe it is not gonna do anyone any good

Edited by xanter

enyo

this is the deal i will offer you you stay away from me and don't talk to or about me and i will do the same for you that includes forum posts/ig/gm/pm/local chat we will pretend that the other doesn't even exist in this game.....deal ?

First of all.. I don't need your smeging deals.. I never speak to you as it is.. I have NEVER spoken to you ingame that I can think of except for that time you went crazy after I gave you a one way ticket to the underworld. Don't tell me what to do. I don't even come near you. I don't even smeging talk about you. I actually had forgotten that you existed until many many people were telling me crap you were saying and then you posted that crap in the Just forums about me Pking you a year ago.. cry cry cry.. YOU are the one who has a grudge and has felt the need to have me in your life and I wonder how you made it in life before you ever knew me anyway.. the deal "I" offer you is simple.. we can let bygones be bygones or nothing at all. I think I'm being very generous to be willing to forgive you and put the past behind. But I'm not going to go around and pretend that someone doesn't exist or act like a smeging criminal or outcast when I am not. Furthermore tell me when the last time I have #ig you .. pm you or whatever?? lol .. grow up.

AND ..................... all of this because you lost a ROS stone one day at WSC arena.. hmmm lmao .. amazing. YOU are the one who talks not I. Whatever I have to say, I say it to your face and that is never unless you say something about me first in the forums.. so... hmmm , let me think... Nah.. forget any deals.. I prefer to remain enemies if we can't just let bygones be bygones.. its more honest this way..Ciao.

Edited by Savyl

enyo

lol wow don't have a coronary you asked to let bygones be bygones if i wanted to all i was saying is i highly doubt we will ever become friends so why don't we just agree to not to talk at all. and i really have no idea what anyone said i ever said about you all i have ever said was i didn't like you nothing more. up until the whole just thing that was all i felt about you i just simply didn't like you.

enyo

lol wow don't have a coronary you asked to let bygones be bygones if i wanted to all i was saying is i highly doubt we will ever become friends so why don't we just agree to not to talk at all. and i really have no idea what anyone said i ever said about you all i have ever said was i didn't like you nothing more. up until the whole just thing that was all i felt about you i just simply didn't like you.

Don't worry your pretty little head Xanter.. I'm far from having a coronary. Please don't act innocent and ignorant here. Don't forget what you posted in Just forums and I refuse to mention names of everyone who has passed me direct messages from you after I returned from the EL trash bin.. meaning after my char was deleted. Anyway.. we already don't talk, lol..I'm just sick of YOU talking trash about ME... also sick of anyone else who would do the same and I just basically refuse to tolerate it anymore from anyone at all. I'm sick of how the grapevine works in this community/game. It sucks. It ruins people. Thats sad. Now I'm bored of this conversation. Its after midnight here and I'm tired. SO, goodnight all.

Edited by Savyl

I'm sick of how the grapevine works in this community/game. It sucks. It ruins people. Thats sad.

yet you are using this grapevine now to tell me i am talking about you i haven't said anything to you or about you since the just deal so your claims of only coming here because i mentioned you are unfounded you are here for the same reason ssj is and that is only to cause trouble. and as far as this post goes am i to understand that instead of just leaving each other alone you would rather come on here and call me names.....lol and you call me childish

i have been bagjumped pk'd taunted ridiculed and everything else in this game yet you won't find a post from me anywhere here whining about it it is all part of the game.

BTW, I didn't start this thread and I don't have time to start BS threads like this in outlaws but I only responded to you since you mentioned my name directly. Now if you want to let the past go, then I'm willing to also.. If not.. also fine..

just incase anyone missed where she said she came here cause i mentioned her name

lorck lmao

1. i cannot believe you are still goin on about tommyknocker that is just funny scamming your guild is even funnier

2. defending outlaws when you tried to attack them lol i don't follow outlaws much so i don't really know who is outlaw and who isn't simply because 90% of the stuff that gets posted here is just whining and cryin so while i apologize if i ever stopped you from attacking someone who personally did something bad to you i did not stop you from attacking them on purpose all i did was attack an enemy of mine maybe next time pm me and say something first i am all for settling of scores but if i don't know how can you expect me not to attack you when i can

3. true i may buy ros/thermal from el shop but i don't recall ever bragging about it i do recall everyone askin me how many i had or what i bought but in either case what does that have to do with this post i bought items not char's and i spent maybe $2000 total on el hell even eaterofsouls has spent more than that i can't imagine how much luci has spent i believe he said in ladywolf's post that he spent $1500 a month in store bought items plus $1500 for smooms plus $500 and a char for matess so really buying items is kinda pointless here i never said a word to anyone when they bought items from el as a matter of fact i gave alot of players advice on how to buy.

1. Yes, you tried to scam... funnily the person who discovered you was blatantly lieing and trying to make war with allied guild was LadyWolf, someone who is defending you now.

Just for more detail, Xanter joined ^v^ with tommyknocker and said he was a newb who do not know much about the game and recently bought a char.

In the following day he lied Lord_kilaran bagjumped him for us making war with [TM]. When he was in the verge of making war, tommy logged off, xanter logged on and ladywolf (who had xanter on his buddy list) suspected something was wrong.

We talked with Ice, and some other people from JusT and kicked Tommy, who later admited he was trully xanter and trying to disrupt guild alliances.

2. I remember you entering an arena. And Mmarx, someone who bagjumped me, following and feeling secure near you, i entered and killed him while you mana drained me, when you attacked i fled. When i came back you was instructing him how he should take care by the arena, go on, check your logs. ;) And yes, you knew he was a bagjumper;

3. Well, you called me a noob several, several times. So what you got, att/def? not really, i am not really far behind you (att you got 101 and me 100, def i got 100 and you 103). p/c? i have better than you.

Weapons and unlimited rostogols? Surely.

Note you dont ever leveled your char, and you call a noob someone who made almost the same levels (and i got decent levels in alch, summ, crafting too, can you say the same?) by hand (not buying or someone giving away) newb.

Get some shame.

How i said, go buy a better char or train yours (you cant really censure Luci for what he did, you are an outlaw *AND* you dont leveled your char, only 10 levels or so)... and do not try to join and scam other guilds, ok?

PS.: I'm still on about it because you never apologized us or LK and behaved as you was never an outlaw (have read #guild_info fubr?). You are a scammer and dont leveled your char, so i cant understand why you feel better than Luci.

ok, red tags are red tags, pking is pking, all that is within the scope of the game and its rules and the spirit of the rules is unbroken. Keep it restricted to pk maps and such things and theres no problem.

However, showing up at someones wedding to spoil it and ruin the roleplay aspect is straightforward in violation of the rule about not harrassing players. Any further attempts to ruin the gameplay and harrass members of the community in this way by members of CO guild and I sincerely hope that moderation is used on those responsible.

You guys in CO guild that did this, werent just ruining it for Xanter, but for Ziara and all those who turned up to enjoy the event. That is inexcusable, by the official game rules and the spirit of those rules.

Everything else here is just pk trashtalk between enemy guilds, as far as i can see, regardless of who has the moral highground.

Give me a fricggiing break.. marriage?? They don't even know each other, lmao .. its a role play event and you should expect enemies to show up and ruin things.

So lets get this straight, you thoroughly approve of an enemy guild showing up and spoiling Moderator announced Roleplay events? Thats what the bit above I am quoting from is saying....

Errr...am I the only that thinks theres something wrong with that idea?

However I am more than happy to concede the point to you if you can convince a moderator to post their opinion (official, of course) on the matter, and it happens to coincide with your own.

show me logs lorck were i admitted i was tommyknocker

show me logs where i knew mmarx was a bagjumper

show me logs where i said that i had better weapons and unlimited ros

everything i have said in these posts i have had proof of now show me yours if what you say is true you should have logs of it now show me

another thing i don't understand is what does my leveling my char hurt you you are complaining about the fact you are getting stronger then me yet you run whenever i am around you make no sense man

Lorck, you got a real hard on for xanter i swear, yea when i was in ^v^ we suspected xanter of being tommyknocker, but if you remember correctly, the server crashed while we were talking in #ig, therefore never getting a direct yes or no, he sarcastically said yea that was me, but never really admitted to it. im not defending xanter, im not choosing sides, im not even playing anymore for crying outloud. im stating facts. i still love ^v^ as a guild, even if donpedro and smooms are gone, and my guild still wont fight you guys, but im not going to let someone trash talk about a friend just because they have a jealous grudge towards them.

*edit* oh btw, I hear from Worf that *CO* is really sticking to their word...I believe it was ManHunt that was preying on weaker opponents today, and even went as far as killing his own allie twice.

Edited by LadyWolf

Mufossa Emailed me this to post for him because his account he just made for forums has not been aproved to post yet. Im sure he will be more active in the days to come once his account is approved to post.

Hello, Not too many people know me as I have kept to myself in most of my time on EL. I am ArcAngeL77 aka bambam aka MuFoSSa...

In response to what I'm reading in these posts, "if you buy a fast car it dosen't matter who built it or who sold it to you its whos driving it now" and i will respect the ride and work very hard to continue leveling this character. I will also be reasonable with my morals i will not go after lowlevel people and i wont atk ppl training....

I am Not Lucifer, I have maintained a good reputation and I am the one xanter spoke disrespectfuly to and as you see from the log i maintained my temper held my tounge and remained polite.

i said it before and i'll say it again I have nothing against xanter and i wont ever for any reason let my self have a problem with him or anyone else.I love Eternal Lands. Its only a game and i will have fun playing it.

Also, FOR HIM TO HAVE NOT LEVELLED HIS OWN CHARACTER TO EVEN 30% OF HIS OWN STATS AND THEN POINT THE FINGER AT ME.......WOW I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THAT!

Everyone keeps making posts in regard to lucifer, but remember its me ArcAngeL who is on MuFoSSa. I am sorry if my conduct in some way has offened anyone as i said i try to be fair i see ppl in pk maps all the time and i dont atk i only atk my redtags when they are suited up to pk themselves and when xanter fought me ladywolf and some one else were draining me and casting harm. Thats what I meant when I PMd him 3 on 1 (i felt very violated.)

Then he threatend to have my account terinated. YES I PAID FOR THE ACCOUNT SO THAT MAKES IT MINE NOW SO PEOPLE CANT GO AROUND SAYING I DIDNT EARN IT CAUSE I EARNED THE MONEY THAT PAID FOR IT.

I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR sMooMs BUT THIS ISNT HIM ANY MORE ITS MuFoSSa {ME}. I AM NOT LUCIFER. I AM A FAIR PLAYER. I DONT ABUSE THE ATTACK POWER, I JUST HAVE FUN TRAININGG ON THINGS MOST PEOPLE WONT BE ABLE TO TRAIN ON FOR A VERY LONG TIME AS I SAID BEFORE I BOUGHT THIS CAR AND NOW IM STEPPING ON THE GAS!

Arc, buddy, we sorta made peace the other night, right before i logged for the last time, but you yourself told me that Luci fer still logs into bambam/mufossa. Now you say you wont attack lower lvl'd people, but then Lucifer, who is on a power trip from hell, logs in and attacks the very people you say you wont attack. Like you pm'd Worf today "I'm not here for you i won't attack"....then he tells me later that mufossa jumped him. To me that's not cool at all, so you either need to change your password and keep psycho off it, or you're gonna have problems.

#GM from tommyknocker: i just killed yaser and lk grabbed his bag from me

#GM from Lorck: lk?

#GM from LaDyWoLf: :/

#GM from tommyknocker: lord kilaran

#GM from LaDyWoLf: lord_kileran

#GM from Lorck: ohh...

#GM from Lorck: lets kill l_k so >:]

#GM from ZaeR: don, tommyknocker seem like xanter

#GM from Logiscom: yeh...

#GM from Logiscom: i really think he is xanter..

#GM from Logiscom: the way he talks and all..

#GM from Logiscom: he actually seemed to knowa lot about PKing for 20's a/d guy also

#GM from tommyknocker: i have to go guys thanks for evenything

#GM from Logiscom: bye

#GM from FearOfTheDark: bye

#GM from Lorck: bye

#GM from ZaeR: cya

You recovered 48 material points

#GM from ZaeR: hmmm

#GM from ZaeR: i got a problem

#GM from sMooMs: que?

#GM from ZaeR: tommy logs out

#GM from sMooMs: wieso

#GM from ZaeR: xanter logs in

#GM from sMooMs: hmm

#GM from ZaeR: tommy seems like xant

#GM from Logiscom: yeh..

#GM from Lorck: hmm

#GM from sMooMs: ye

#GM from ZaeR: loads ros

#GM from sMooMs: O YE

#GM from sMooMs: FUK

#GM from ZaeR: dont care if he die

#GM from ZaeR: and had freeze axe

#GM from Logiscom: i gonna pm xanter with hi tommy

#GM from sMooMs: scarr said it might be chaoogie but ..

#GM from ZaeR: some one kick tommy

#GM from ZaeR: its blatenly xanter

#GM from Logiscom: yeh ;/

It was 3 or 4 times this happened, tommy logging out and xanter logging in.

----Later-----

#GM from DonPedro: is tommy on ?

#GM from sMooMs: no xanter is

#GM from I_am_Spock: ... xanter=smooms?

#GM from sMooMs: no..

#GM from I_am_Spock: wtf?

Can't attack player, s/he entered the map less than 10 seconds ago!

#GM from sMooMs: we think tommyknocker is xanter

#GM from I_am_Spock: oh

#GM from DonPedro: plz try notice if its always soo that xanter is on or tommy

Can't attack player, s/he entered the map less than 10 seconds ago!

#GM from LaDyWoLf: i have xant on my buddy list

#GM from DonPedro: any got xanter on friendlist ?

#GM from sMooMs: ladywolf try get tommy on buddy as well

#GM from LaDyWoLf: i do!!!

#GM from sMooMs: Tommyknocker logged off > Xanter logged on , in same 10 sec

#GM from sMooMs: try if u see that

#GM from DonPedro: u got both xanter and tommy on ?

#GM from ZaeR: i saw it

#GM from LaDyWoLf: i keep eye on it

#GM from DonPedro: plz do

#GM from ZaeR: i saw tommy log off

#GM from ZaeR: xant logged on

#GM from LaDyWoLf: i have xant on list

-----LATER------

#Ig [Phax->JusT] can i ask, did you send a spy into our guild?

#Ig [Elbino_Acid:JusT] a spy? not that i know of

#Ig [Phax->JusT] name tommyknocker

#Ig [Phax->JusT] bought by xanter

#Ig [Phax->JusT] cause he has been removed from the guild

#Ig [XaNTeR:JusT] yeah we did now boot tommy out of the guild

#Ig [Phax->JusT] learn much?

#Ig [ice:JusT] if so it was not officially sanctioned.....

#Ig [Phax->JusT] i just dont know why you would put a spy in our guild

#Ig [XaNTeR:JusT] meither do we

#Ig [Phax->JusT] so why did you do it?

You recovered 107 material points

#Ig [XaNTeR:JusT] that is the point we didn;t

#Ig [Phax->JusT] yes you did

#Ig [Phax->JusT] should i call you ilias xanter?

#Ig [XaNTeR:JusT] ok thats fine i did it yup

#Ig [Phax->JusT] your from missouri

#Ig [Lorck->JusT] i think xanter was not a spy after all, he JusT wanted to join a good guild :)

PowerWarrior, the person who bought Tommyknocker said who sold to him the char... should i say the name.

I hate to dig in my logs, later the proof of i am telling mmarx was bagjumper and what happened. :icon13:

And about the third, you never said that. But you said i was a pussy and a noob, and worst stuff because i dont fought you.

Well, you dont have so better stats, so what you backup your arrogance? In weapons and unlimited rostogols?

Edited by Lorck

looks to me like he denied it

looks to me like he denied it

Well, he affirmed twice and denied once, but you can argue he was joking the other times.

Anyway, you know it was him, PW said was him, several times tommy logged off and Xanter logged in, tommy messages was very similar with xanter's, etc.

I feel sorry for not be of help to fight bambam or matess or whatever is/was attacking you. But Xanter did the worst stuff a player could do: scam his own guild with an alt. If he was helping you, it does not make him less responsible for his acts.

1. lol i said i did it just so you would boot tommy out of the guild it was sarcasm anyone can see that

2. i do not live in missouri

3. that again is just you sayin i knew mmarx was a bagjumper no proof that i knew it

4. go ahead and say who sold powerwarrior the char if you want cause i know it is not gonna be my name cause that would be a bold faced lie so it has to be someone else's name which doesn't prove anything you can see in there own posts to each other all they are doin is guessing do you know how many players log out and in at the same time and how many players lose ros in kf and how many players don't mind getting killed this is all crap excuses spawned from one thought they saw tommy log off and i loged in if it had been one of their other enemies who logged in at that time it would have been them getting accused and not me... keep tryin lorck

1. lol i said i did it just so you would boot tommy out of the guild it was sarcasm anyone can see that

2. i do not live in missouri

3. that again is just you sayin i knew mmarx was a bagjumper no proof that i knew it

4. go ahead and say who sold powerwarrior the char if you want cause i know it is not gonna be my name cause that would be a bold faced lie so it has to be someone else's name which doesn't prove anything you can see in there own posts to each other all they are doin is guessing do you know how many players log out and in at the same time and how many players lose ros in kf and how many players don't mind getting killed this is all crap excuses spawned from one thought they saw tommy log off and i loged in if it had been one of their other enemies who logged in at that time it would have been them getting accused and not me... keep tryin lorck

Yeah, tommy logs off and you logs in 3 or 4 times and it is coincidence?

And the fact tommy was never on the same time you was on?

Yeah, we was following your steps when we suspected you was spy.

And he speaking the same crappy english you do is coincidence too?

So my conclusion: you *are* scammer, i thought you at least had the balls to admit it, but i thought wrong.

Oh, and try to break your post in paragraphs to make it more readable.

I really hate to dig my logs, i said i will do it later and present you the proof about Mmarx.

You know what?

I have never heard so many people bitch and moan about someone getting pked in my life

The whole lot of you (yes my friends and guildies included) are adding to a thread that went off topic the second it was created

Play the game or quit stop all this bitching the rules of this forum are clear "NO FLAMING"

that is all I see here bar a few posts

Pull your heads in the lot of you !

We are part of a community where fighting is a sport what do you expect as for abuse it's simple let it roll off your back like water on a duck or type #ignore (name)

wow see that maturity a rare thing to see these days

You lot are people I look up to (not age wise but character wise) as I have played this game and had my fiance kick and scream about all the time I spend on the computer you wanna moan? try her!!!

I have built my character from scratch and love this game and the players in it (when they are honourable and nice)

Most of you who have posted on this are up there on the leading edge be it in the community,skills,or guilds

And the newbies can see all this total shit you guys are writing about each other

It's pathetic :)

I will keep building my mid level character up as I am dedicated to the game and it's players but as for buying into this crap pffffttttt you should all be ashamed of yourselves