Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luciferx

Xanter (FUBR guild) is going too far....

Every guild has its red tags and it is normal behavior that they might not be friendly to each other or pk each other in PK areas, and I understand this, i lost 3 rostos in 30 min to xanter just last week and I had not a single bad thing to say to him. But there should be limits to use of language and how far a person is willing to go to hurt a red tag. The reason I am posting this is because he threatenned to find a way to get me thrown off EL. As an adult Xanter you should be ashamed of yourself and your threat which is very serious. This is a game just have fun. You pkd me more times than you can ever count just becaue i can pk u now you should not behave like this and make such a serious threat to BamBam.

[PM from XaNTeR: here pussy pussy pussy guess we gotta call you to get you to come huh or you running like the rest of your loser guild]

[PM to XaNTeR: i love it look whos flapping their lips now well well well that didnt take much hehehehhehe theres a dark side to everyone]

[PM from XaNTeR: umm seems to me you are the one flapping your gums ]

[PM to XaNTeR: lets do it all you verse me i dont care if i die]

[PM from XaNTeR: lol 120 a/d and hiding outside typical pussy co player ]

[PM to XaNTeR: higher]

[PM to XaNTeR: =]]

Warning! You just entered a PKing map! This means other players can attack you!

[PM from XaNTeR: lol you really are stupid aren;t you omg i almosty feel sorry for you are you retarded or something]

[PM to XaNTeR: come get some let youre serp do the talking]

Zoin: ^_^

[PM to XaNTeR: i dont need to say anything]

[PM from XaNTeR: yeahgood idesa the more you talk the more stupid you look]

[PM to XaNTeR: last chance and im going to train]

[PM to XaNTeR: want some]

[PM to XaNTeR: exactly ]

XaNTeR drained 16 mana points from you!

XaNTeR dissipated in the ether.

[PM to XaNTeR: you got guts kid ill give you that =]]

[PM from XaNTeR: and you got none]

[PM to XaNTeR: hate me i fdont care i actually like you =]]

[PM from XaNTeR: stick around i will ber back]

[PM to XaNTeR: i gotta train find me when im traing its and easy pk for you if you atk ppl when they train that is ]

[PM from XaNTeR: i don;t hate you i think you are a pathetic person who can't do anything for him so he has to buy his way around]

[PM to XaNTeR: i dont]

[PM to XaNTeR: not that you care this is arcangel not lucifer]

[PM from XaNTeR: did you train that char ?]

[PM to XaNTeR: arc?]

[PM to XaNTeR: yes]

[PM to XaNTeR: this no smooms did]

[PM to XaNTeR: i will continue where he left off though]

[PM from XaNTeR: so i don;t give a smeg who you are you couldn;t make it on your own so you had to pay your way through lol instead of co beiong strong all they are is ]

[PM to XaNTeR: i dont really pk lucifer does i just love to train all day]

[PM from XaNTeR: pathetic]

[PM to XaNTeR: look man youre mad and all enjoy your niight im sure youre not a kid mabye you are im no kid though and im not gona sit here and argue enjoy you evening]

[PM from XaNTeR: no would you like a flower? i am tired of your sorry's]

[PM from XaNTeR: oops]

[PM to XaNTeR: hehhe i never said sorry for what? just dont wanna argue woith some little kid thas all]

[PM from XaNTeR: who is argueing i am not argueing and i am not mad you think that char killin me is something new you are wrong but just remember i am the only person ]

[PM to XaNTeR: only person that what???]

[PM from XaNTeR: who will fight you but i still think you and your whole guild is nothing but pathetic losers]

[PM to XaNTeR: listen you dont have to keep losing stones ill get youre db and give you back youre stuff]

[PM from XaNTeR: and btw little kid i am 32 years old]

[PM to XaNTeR: oh ]

[PM to XaNTeR: 26]

[PM to XaNTeR: listen if you wanna wage war on this char do it when lucis on]

[PM from XaNTeR: you know something i think i am gonna fight just like co did i will kill all your weak members and run from all your strong ones]

[PM from XaNTeR: then maybe i will buy some strong char and wipe you all out again]

[PM from XaNTeR: we will see how much fun having that char is when no one will fight you]

[PM to XaNTeR: thats fine i dont pk how many time i tell you this i train on monsters thats what i like]

[PM from XaNTeR: so you and lucifer play the same char]

[PM to XaNTeR: well he got matess]

[PM to XaNTeR: you have a better chance againt that although its litle stronger then you]

[PM to XaNTeR: he is alowed to use my act if he like though]

[PM from XaNTeR: i am telling you this and i swear it on my mothers grave if ladywolf quits this game because of you and your guilds pathtic attempt to be strong ]

[PM from XaNTeR: i will find a way to have you banned and lose everydime you spent]

[PM to XaNTeR: i spoke with her told her i wouldnt pk her =]]

[PM to XaNTeR: you live in ny dont you]

[PM from XaNTeR: don;t you ever talk to me again got it ]

[PM from thoris: can u help me get my db? ... lost it in cave in nordcern]

[PM from XaNTeR: not hi not nothing ]

[PM to XaNTeR: whatever you like man]

[PM to XaNTeR: atk at youre own risk =] goodbye]

[PM from XaNTeR: not a word i have asked if you say anything to me again i will abuse you for harasment you smeg pathetic piece of smeg you don;t deserve to be allow]

[PM from XaNTeR: to play this game]

[PM to XaNTeR: harrasement i havent spoke one bad werd aanst you and look what you say to me]

[PM from XaNTeR: what did ui say shut your smeg mouth]

[PM to XaNTeR: bye =[]

BamBam was not even being mean to Xanter! Pebbles7 and BamBam will be using #ignore on all FUBR and L&O that PM us to protect ourselves from this guy.

Furthermore, I am not posting this to tarnish his reputation. I do not want him reprimanded. I just want to make it known to everyone that me and BamBam are putting a lot of time into our new characters training and we are not PKing anyone but redtags with them and we do not want to lose our accounts when we did not even do anything wrong because this guy has it in for us and might be friends with mods...

It is beyond wrong and borderline immoral to frame someone for a crime they did not commit... And just to kick us off a game Xanter! Your 32 please act your age.

i am not even gonna comment on this post because as usually he is just tryin to get someone in trouble the whole beginning of that conv off of his post all he posted was the points of which i said things not his guildy and maybe i should post the conver between me and your gm where she threatened me that the whole co guild was gonna do everything they could to get me banned because they couldn;t kill me i must be cheating you tell me to act my age and i think you should follow your own advice

here i wasn't gonna bother with this because i really do think lucifer wasn't given the whole story by his guild i have had to put up with taunts and everything else since co bought their way into strength but since you put so much perspective on the fact i told bambam i would figure out a way to get him banned if ladywolf quit over his crap here is the convers i had with princessarora a few weeks back and you can see for yourselves. this conversation arose because she attacked me in co cave using corpus and never gave me a warning first

[PM from princessarora: too bad your penis is so little......it truly affects every other aspect of your being. How old are you anyway? cause you act like a 2 year old]

[PM to princessarora: lmao is that your attempt to irritate me into sayin something you can use against me]

[PM from princessarora: no, it's my attempt to get you to grow up]

[PM to princessarora: lol i am not the one hiding behind my bot why don;t you meet me in kf bring some guildies if you like i know you are a weak alone]

[PM from princessarora: ya, your right but at the same time, i'm not stupid either, plus, i may be gm of co but i'm not a pker, never was and never will be.]

[PM from princessarora: how immature are you that you have to try and destroy corpus? ]

[PM to princessarora: i have asked mods about what happened they say i have every right to abuse you and corpus you know you were wrong not me so don;t be mad at me ]

[PM from princessarora: excuse me but you have been killing corpus non stop......like how bored are you of this game? try playing something else if your not happy.

[PM to princessarora: immaturity has nothing to do with it call it battle tactics if corpus is gone for some time co cave is open to attack :ph34r:]

[PM from princessarora: and if you don't want to be pked by corpus , it's simple, just don't go in there, no one else seems to have that problem but you...so i see it as though

[PM from princessarora: you are very mentally challenged and i feel bad for you]

[PM to princessarora: lol i have no problem bein killed by corpus my problem is your whole guild is a bunch of cry babies they all hide out in co cave ]

[PM to princessarora: you catch one in kf and they run like little girls but in co cave they have all kinds of guts]

[PM from princessarora: so that's their problem, why are you making it yours?]

[PM to princessarora: because i am the one they like to run their mouths at knowing i can;t get to them then when i catch one if kf they want to be all friendly ]

[PM to princessarora: if i was you i would quit this game to rather than be known as the leader of that guild]

[PM from princessarora: the reason they run their mouths off at you is because you don't leave them alone....I understand you don'tlike crus and you had problems with him but ]

[PM from princessarora: so did everyone else and what's more, is he'sno longer playing]

[PM from princessarora: actually, neither am i and your constantly interupting me and i'm getting sick of it!!!!!]

[PM to princessarora: i could honestly not care less what you are sick of if you don;t like it don;t come here because i will never stop makin co's life hell :mace:]

[PM from princessarora: you want to pk the guild, fine, pk them but i'm asking you pls to leave corpus alone so i can do my own thing and not have to constantly come back here.]

[PM to princessarora: i only have 1 cape sorry]

[PM to princessarora: what does me killin corpus have to do with you]

[PM from princessarora: because when you kill her, i have to come on to make sure she relogs on her own....and it's really starting to annoy me]

[PM to princessarora: only one way to solve that ]

[PM from princessarora: ya, getting you banned somehow]

[PM to princessarora: lol go for it i do nothing against the rules

[PM from princessarora: you better watch it too cause my guild will be watching you like a hawk and one wrong move and your history.][PM to princessarora: well then plan on coming here alot because now you gave me incentive i will kill corpus daily]

[PM to princessarora: and hmmm you know i believe you just threatened me with is a banable offense]

[PM from princessarora: only reason your so strong is because you cheat......it's so obvious.....do the wrong move and i catch you.....you are bigtime reported]

[PM from princessarora: good try]

[PM to princessarora: well maybe i should abuse you and corpus now and have you both banned then i have a free week of killin co with

[PM from princessarora: you are pathetic.....your parents must be so ashamed of you]

[PM to princessarora: lol i am just playin a game you are the one bent out of shape]

[PM from princessarora: LOL!!!!!! you can't get me banned, i don't play.......oh ya, forgot your mentally challenged and didnt' understand that the first time i said it...lol]

[PM to princessarora: funny for not playin you aure are here making threats against me and you are harrasing me but you are right getting you banned is pointless ]

[PM to princessarora: i have been hearing the same crap over and over from your guild for months you wanna get me banned go for it in themeantime though i get to kill ]

[PM from princessarora: look, i don't want to harrasse you and i don't want this problem, actually, i was really hoping you would be mature enough to come up with some ]

[PM to princessarora: coprus all i want]

[PM from princessarora: agreement with me but i just don't think your capable.....it's really too bad]

[PM from princessarora: what is with you and corpus? why do you have it out for corpus? it's not like she's the one in the guild who is harrassing you]

[PM to princessarora: you are the one who started the threats and stuff i had dropped everything the only reason you came back here is because you know you messed up]

[PM from princessarora: no, i came back here because i've had enough of you killing corpus.......i did nothing wrong and if i did, corpus would have been band by now and she's ]

[PM from princessarora: not]

[PM to princessarora: i have nothing against coprus in fact she is kinda cute but now that i know the more i mess with her the more i get to you well i just have tonow]

[PM to princessarora: she isn;t banned because i asked the mod i talked to about this not to do anything about it i was just wondering if it was legal]

[PM from princessarora: ok, well maybe the solution is to just remove her so you won't be so interested anymore.....wouldn't that be so dissappointing and boring for you.]

[PM to princessarora: if you like i can my decision]

[PM to princessarora: nope cause then co has no hiding place so either way i win]

[PM from princessarora: no, i don't think so.......co will live without the safety of corpus just like we did before her.]

[PM from princessarora: so in the end, you are the one who ruens it for everyone]

[PM to princessarora: you had real players back then now all you have is weal players who need corpus if they didn;t why do they train right next to her and not in kf ]

[PM to princessarora: or somewhere else on the map]

[PM from princessarora: it was the original co's who put corpus there.....not the new members, the new members don't own her or run her, only the old players do that]

[PM from princessarora: so the point you were trying to make is pointless.]

[PM to princessarora: you know what is funny i am now friends with most of the people who left co it is your guild i think that ruins players ]

[PM from princessarora: no, it's players like you who do that.]

[PM to princessarora: no you just made my point for me i said co used to have decent players now they don;t]

[PM from princessarora: you know what? you are sooooooooo much a waist of my time and so not worth it.......i feel very bad for you but even worse for your family cause they]

[PM from princessarora: have to put up with you everyday..........good bye]

[PM to princessarora: this conversation is pointless i am gonna kill corpus every chance i get just to irritate you like your members do me and any co member as well]

[PM to princessarora: and here is my advice ....deal with it :) have a nice day]

princessarora was added to your ignore list!

[PM to princessarora: oh and i just ignored you too]

[PM to princessarora: oh and another thing i don;t cheat in any way shape or form so good luck gettin me banned]

here is the begining of that post luci forgot to add with it

[00:36:11] [PM from bambam7: wow everyone draining and harming and youre still that weak heheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehhehee]

[00:37:56] [PM to bambam7: keep runnin your mouth it is all stuff i can hand over to cash and watch you get your ass kicked]

[00:38:29] [PM from bambam7: im not luci its arc im not in cash pebbles is]

[00:39:03] [PM to bambam7: i don;t give a shit who you are keep running your mouth

[00:39:17] [PM from bambam7: i dont care what you say you triple teamed me and i killed you go cry about it]

i also am still tryin to figure out who was triple teaming and according to mutum today it was 4on1 maybe tomorrow it will be 5on1 but anyway i was the only one fighting him

Awwww you pooor, pooor, (pathetic) baby. Guess you can dish it out but you can't take it Luci.

Hint: If you can't stand the heat, maybe you better stay outta the kitchen.

Or my personal favorite : If you can't run with the big dogs, (then why the hell did you buy two of them's characters?) Stay on teh porch.

BTW,

I did quit EL, and alot of it is because of Lucifex pinpointing me for reasons that were beyond my control at the time. Arcangel is at least a resonable person and will listen to reason. Lucifer on the other hand, thinks he has to prove a point or something. Have fun finding someone else to harrass, cause it won't be me anymore. There, i'm out of L&O, so is Riku, now leave them the hell alone. You succeeded in not only making me leave my own guild but also in leaving the whole damn game you pathetic......whatever you are.

Edited by LadyWolf

[00:39:17] [PM from bambam7: i dont care what you say you triple teamed me and i killed you go cry about it]

heh, smooms killed xanter with all the training of that char, the part where you click on him is trivial. I do find it amusing when char buyers brag about how good they are :ph34r:

i also thought you all would like to see what this so called "adult" pulled at my wedding

[19:34:22] [PM from HadesAngel: coords of wedding]

[19:34:32] [PM to HadesAngel: 272/260]

[19:37:27] Rasoni: ok hold.

[19:37:41] HadesAngel: red tags everywhere

[19:37:47] Rasoni: i know

[19:37:53] Rasoni: no wonder kf is quiet,

[19:39:58] Rasoni: lmao

[19:40:11] Rasoni: lmao

[19:40:12] HadesAngel: xanter u bagjumped me twice

[19:40:27] Rasoni: mkvl is accepting time to meet me in pk

[19:43:10] HadesAngel cries

[19:43:53] HadesAngel: uve done good xanter,but BamBam7 is gonna pk u

[19:44:37] HadesAngel: bambam7 owns u curt_

[19:45:23] HadesAngel: xanter do u know every1 not in ur guild or just hates u

[19:45:24] Rasoni: omfg mkvl get more noobs that need to die?

[19:45:24] #GM from babaganeuche: *CO* fags

[19:45:38] #GM from kl4Uz: one named hadesangel even pmed me abusive crap o.O

[19:46:12] HadesAngel: now all just members afterparty at *CO* cave :)

[19:46:31] Rasoni: ok here we go Just on one side and MKVL noobs on the others lmao

[19:46:52] HadesAngel: isnt Fubr a disney movie

[19:47:44] Rasoni: no eveyone to KF FOR A DEAD PARTY \O/

[19:47:53] HadesAngel: then theres always the PARTY CRASHERS , THATS WHEN I COME IN

[19:48:03] Rasoni: lmao

[19:48:06] [PM to the_antiroot: get hadesangel out of here please all he is doin is causing trouble]

[19:48:23] HadesAngel: im about to summon three fluffys ra

[19:48:24] Rasoni: LETS INVITED BAMBAM!!!!

[19:48:53] Rasoni: ok me VS all MKVl :D i wantr fransica!

[19:49:05] [PM from the_antiroot: warned him, will zap him if he continues]

[19:49:06] HadesAngel: i wantt xanter

[19:49:45] Rasoni: erh kevlin my there tag is red

[19:50:15] Rasoni: CO taken over pk :lipssealed:

[19:50:17] HadesAngel: look tat the mkvl goons

[19:51:41] Rasoni: Who want it with the SONI?

[19:52:12] Rasoni: JusT another accident!!

[19:52:37] Rasoni: EVERYONE clear out!

[19:53:33] Rasoni: I would liek to make a shout out to guild CA$H who took OVER my wallet!!!

[19:53:42] HadesAngel wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

[19:53:53] HadesAngel: heres ur gift

[19:54:14] Rasoni: CONGRATZ on the wedd i see u on PK!

[19:54:23] HadesAngel: here ziara a magic serp

[19:54:45] Rasoni: I Enjoy the fight every day i survive a SECOND longer!

[19:55:24] Rasoni: wow want it with the RESONI?

[19:56:06] Rasoni: WHO WANT IT WITH RASONI?

[19:56:39] Rasoni: WHERE IS SHE >.> <.<

[19:58:00] HadesAngel: this wedding was maaaaaaaadddddddddd waaaaaaaaaacccckkkkkkkk

[19:58:01] Rasoni: stop picking on hi mlmao

[19:58:36] Dejan: if i haven't had a lot of friends in CO i would put them on PK list today...

[19:58:38] SqrlWthANife: well I'm not kicking, I'm scalping

[19:58:46] HadesAngel: *CO* and PWN and YUGO LETTTS BE OUT

[19:59:02] Dejan: hades...

[19:59:08] Dejan: you poor creature...

[19:59:12] Rasoni: lmao!

[19:59:21] XaNTeR: hey hades why don;t you meet me in tahraji in about 5 minutes

[19:59:22] PYEwacket: i'd have a go anti

[19:59:24] Dejan: you realy, do not know when is enough, don't you?

[19:59:30] BraleX: omg

[19:59:31] Dejan: no respect for anything?

[19:59:34] SqrlWthANife: *whips out another knife and duel wields*

[19:59:36] SqrlWthANife: Jump him!

[19:59:39] Dejan: (no comment)

[19:59:46] HadesAngel: dejan i least im not the 40 year old virgin

[19:59:46] LaDyWoLf: *CO* thinks they are big and bad since they got bambam

[19:59:50] LaDyWoLf: still n00bs

[19:59:54] Rasoni: :lurker:

[20:00:01] Rasoni: why u got to talk about co

[20:00:17] HadesAngel: *CO8 lets be out

[20:00:19] Dejan: well, i do not want to say that about guild with many friends of mine, but some people from there are... blah

[20:00:20] XaNTeR: hades is in co rasoni and now you can see why i hate that guild

[20:00:25] HadesAngel: *CO* lets be out

[20:00:29] sundulana: eer, i thought this was suppose to be a happy day :)

[20:00:32] LaDyWoLf: yes be out

[20:00:37] BraleX: lol

[20:00:41] Dejan: some people put a shame on *CO*'s name

[20:00:44] Rasoni: ^V^ THUGHT THYE WAS BIG AND BADD cause they had donpedro and smoom

[20:00:56] Rasoni: whats up now?

[20:00:56] LaDyWoLf: like all *co* that are in present company

[20:01:00] HadesAngel: ladywolf they heard what i said dont repeat who u think u is

[20:01:11] LaDyWoLf: i know who i am

[20:01:13] XaNTeR: anti please tremove him

[20:01:18] #GM from Ziara: omg who is that dick

[20:01:19] HadesAngel: be4 i knock u 4 feet shorter

[20:01:31] #GM from Brendal: yep waht an arsehole

[20:01:35] kl4Uz: hades better be quite otherwise I'm gonna send the stuff you pmed me via #abuse

[20:02:09] #GM from RiKu: whos a dick? wut happened?

[20:02:24] #GM from PYEwacket: hades from CO guild

[20:03:04] LaDyWoLf: hades is challeging me in kf

[20:03:51] LaDyWoLf: ummmm should i chance going to kf to fight hades? he called me out

[20:05:04] [PM from HadesAngel: i want u in kf now bring ya wife too]

[20:05:12] [PM to HadesAngel: on my way]

[20:05:50] HadesAngel: tsunami ima pk u k

[20:08:21] BraleX: were hades said he can kill me any time he wants :o

[20:09:41] BaMBaM7: lol

[20:10:22] [PM to BaMBaM7: i don;t believe you are stickin up for him man ]

[20:11:50] [PM to BaMBaM7: stick around ]

[20:12:14] [PM from BaMBaM7: 1 s c i need refill

[20:12:24] [PM from BaMBaM7: im gonna take on 30ppl huh lol ]

[20:13:05] [PM to BaMBaM7: you know i almost thought you were cool but i can see now you are no different then every other co loser i have met]

[20:13:38] [PM from BaMBaM7: i do same hing u do.. protect my friends and guild]

[20:13:49] [PM to BaMBaM7: your guildie tried to ruin my wedding and that is who you are supporting ]

[20:14:11] [PM from BaMBaM7: im not responsiuvble for actions of them as u arent for when one of urs might do something noobish ]

lol not rsponsible for my guilds actions some guild master

[20:13:38] [PM from BaMBaM7: i do same hing u do.. protect my friends and guild]

[20:13:49] [PM to BaMBaM7: your guildie tried to ruin my wedding and that is who you are supporting ]

[20:14:11] [PM from BaMBaM7: im not responsiuvble for actions of them as u arent for when one of urs might do something noobish ]

When you defend them from the repercussions of this kind of behaviour you are taking responsibilty for them. You're also sending them the message that it's ok to act like this.

Awwww you pooor, pooor, (pathetic) baby. Guess you can dish it out but you can't take it Luci.

Hint: If you can't stand the heat, maybe you better stay outta the kitchen.

Or my personal favorite : If you can't run with the big dogs, (then why the hell did you buy two of them's characters?) Stay on teh porch.

BTW,

I did quit EL, and alot of it is because of Lucifex pinpointing me for reasons that were beyond my control at the time. Arcangel is at least a resonable person and will listen to reason. Lucifer on the other hand, thinks he has to prove a point or something. Have fun finding someone else to harrass, cause it won't be me anymore. There, i'm out of L&O, so is Riku, now leave them the hell alone. You succeeded in not only making me leave my own guild but also in leaving the whole damn game you pathetic......whatever you are.

Luciferx I hate you for what you are trying to do to this game. You have made a respectable and nice and fair person leave the game.Whats up with not submitting the chat log that shows Xanter was only defending himself from what you people said about him. Xanter is a nice person and doesnt deserve it. And i was at the wedding of Ziara and Xanter, and I have never seen somebuddy put such a damper on what was a good day. *CO* is somehow an ally to IRON, and I am going to ask that you guys either be put in red tag or at least not ally anymore. You guys are not worthy of an ally tag. You are lying, wrotten people and I dislike what you are doing to the game making someone I know(while not close) leave the game.

well well... I see *CO* (My ex guild) is really opening a can of worms... I used to HATE xanter but i continued to pk and finally killed him with the help of HC and a few chimmz... then he respected me and i got to know a good guy... Im torn between the love of *CO* and the friendship of xanter and Fubr... I will say this though, IF *CO* is gonna taunt and act all big because of $2000.00 I will ask that Ca$h get involved and become enemies....I hope for the sake of *CO* (which still is in my blood) that they choose the right path ... We all have enemies and people we dont like! I personally love co but will on behalf of honor and morals become an enemy if this persists -_-...

Edited by WarAxe

IF *CO* is gonna taunt and act all big...

We didnt taunt or act all big... We PKd the red tags who PKd us... same as anyone would do if they had a higher a/d than the guy that was making them lose rosto after rosto the week before.

Well, i dont like both guilds, so i can be a little unbiased.

I talked with Xanter sometimes, specially in the day he joined my guild with an alt to cause trouble and try to make war with allies (that was pretty low, in my humble opinion). That day with the alt char he seemed to be an ok guy.

Then one day, i was just reseted, had sitting in kf with low life, leather stuff and the like, Xanter teleported and he failed to kill me. :lipssealed: I pmed him laughing and he said lots of stuff like how i was newb and a pussy because i dont fought him like a man. So we discussed hard, many times.

A message to Xanter: go on and buy a better char. Or at least train your char, make some levels and such, kk? Oh, and dont try to scam another guilds, joining them with alts.

HadesAngel, or something pmed me the day Don left and smooms sold char.

He pmed saying i was weak and inviting me to kf. I came and Bambam was killing Xanter, there was a lot of ca$h/*co* folks there so i came back to votd for not dropping another rostogol. Then he pmed me saying i was coward, i looked at my logs and he saying "I want you in kf NOW" twice, "Look at the top of rank of att/def", lol.

He is a troublemaker, and i know the issue being a troublemaker myself.

Bragging of hard worked stats is ok, TooMass did it many times and i never complained. :o

Bragging with bought stats is ridiculous. Xanter, anyone? :lurker:

Bragging with another people stats is lunacy.

Edited by Lorck

let's all just be friends ;p

:D

rofl kf would be sooo boring.. :)

Guest stalag

err..... after i read 2 topics about u, i wonder what kind of friendship u are looking for ... :D

I think its hilarious.. :D I love watching them kill each other off, lmao.. keep up the work boys.. you're doing a great job. :)

:D

rofl kf would be sooo boring.. :D

nah we could pick flowers for eachother ;p

lol *picks a flower... oooo pretty..*

I think its hilarious.. :devlish: I love watching them kill each other off, lmao.. keep up the work boys.. you're doing a great job. :icon13:

lol Savyl :D:)

As I can see both sides are wrong, how about stop it before BOTH of you getting banned?

And Ladywolf did u had to do that? Choose a side of someone who did same bad thing as the other here.. pointless.

Just drop it people

As I can see both sides are wrong, how about stop it before BOTH of you getting banned?

Just drop it people

I agree with Smooms. :)

I'm not even going to read all of this, I'm only going to say 1 thing.

Lucifer, your guild is not the only target of Xanter his big mouth, I've been through the same, only I didn't cry over it and went on.

Oh and Xanter, you really should grow up, you're conversations don't show that you're 32 years old.

BleedingSoul.

Oh, and yes Xanter, I kill his guild for his char buying too, but work in silence like an assassin and shut up, thats what I do and people never complain about me.....

Edited by BleedingSoul

Oh, and yes Xanter, I kill his guild for his char buying too

If that is the reason he kills that guild it's weird since xanter didnt lvl his char neither. :)

[PM from XaNTeR: i don;t hate you i think you are a pathetic person who can't do anything for him so he has to buy his way around]

LOL funniest thing i heard in while

LOL funniest thing i heard in while

LOL, yeah. :D:icon13:

I always said Xanter was funny. :):wub::omg:

Edited by Lorck

ok, red tags are red tags, pking is pking, all that is within the scope of the game and its rules and the spirit of the rules is unbroken. Keep it restricted to pk maps and such things and theres no problem.

However, showing up at someones wedding to spoil it and ruin the roleplay aspect is straightforward in violation of the rule about not harrassing players. Any further attempts to ruin the gameplay and harrass members of the community in this way by members of CO guild and I sincerely hope that moderation is used on those responsible.

You guys in CO guild that did this, werent just ruining it for Xanter, but for Ziara and all those who turned up to enjoy the event. That is inexcusable, by the official game rules and the spirit of those rules.

Everything else here is just pk trashtalk between enemy guilds, as far as i can see, regardless of who has the moral highground.