Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sMooMs

sMooMs support!

Just made a temp siggy myself...but definetly would love a pr0 one. :icon13:

TempSiggy.jpg

Edited by sbarstow

I would love a siggy too! I would like my name in there as well as some sort of nature picture in the background since the game is mostly outdoors. Maybe a stream and some animals or something. It doesn't have to be a RL pic but anything good looking would work. Also if you could make it a bigger siggy that would be great. I don't think I'll be putting up any text along with it.

Thanks!

just make something with light colors :)

something heaven like :D

with my name in it ofcourse

Edited by Hardcore

I would certainly appreciate it if someone would have some spare time to make a siggy with my name on it? :P

Go crazy with it :)

King

If someone's bored, I could use a better Avvy than my MS-Paint mock-up I have currently - plus, I've used that one for about a year...

Anything I'd require - It must say something about me - something I'd want to say about me; you can decide that. If you want any colors, well, I prefer red and or blue, but exercise your artistic freedom here.

If I like the avvy, I'll use it. Then again, if you don't want to, then I'm not gonna force you. :P (Aren't I so generous... why do I feel like I'm taking advantage of someone?)

Okay sMooMs and Chaoo, i got a challenge for both of you for a new avatar for me. I will send forum pms to both of you with what I want done. Post the finished versions here.

can you make me a siggy and a avatar(can it have a pic of a duck on it as please)?