Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Skipp

Sig Shops?

the same ppl who pay here for stuff in other games, and vice-versa

Good idea actually..

What sorta prices would you charge though? ;)

Are we allowed to sell sigs for ingame stuff?

Thanks,

~Skipp

What are sigs?

Signatures, i.e. the things that appear at the end of people's posts (like the red lettering at the bottom of mine).

Rules for signatures

Keep signatures limited to any combination of text and images that doesn't exceed 80 pixels of height and 640 pixels of length. Signatures must be no larger than 50 KB. Do not use flashy, hectic or annoying pictures.

What can and cannot be included in signatures and images follows the same rules and regulations as anything else posted in these forums.

To get your own signature you need to:

1. Open your control panel - My controls button at the top right of the forum window.

2. Select Edit Signature

3. Type in what you want for a signature, if you need direct help, choose Guided Mode.

Edited by Derin

i think he was offering custom GIFs or JPGs for signatures (supposedly following the rules) in exchange for ingame stuff Derin. i could b wrong but that's the only thing that makes sense.

Edited by DemonCowboy

I will pay 2 leather pants for a siggy. :)

I am sure not all need be for EL forums use?

Hmm, I'm tempted to start selling my siggy space to people who want to advertise something EL... :)

LoL!

Let people pay per day and per line :D

Let people pay per day and per line :o

you'd also have to take into account the number of impressions, from how many total posts and daily posts the person makes... :blink:

On a other forums this person had a link in his signature it says "Write in my signature?"

Clicked on it and you could put down a name + message and after clicking 'OK' your message was in his signature.

NO IDEA how he done that but it's was quite cool!

On a other forums this person had a link in his signature it says "Write in my signature?"

Clicked on it and you could put down a name + message and after clicking 'OK' your message was in his signature.

probably an exe script.... i did that before a while ago but couldn't get it to work properly

hype out

Nah probably just an image and with php you can put text on it, so when you enter a text, php processes it and puts it on the image. So it gets updated everytime someone types some text there. I know someone who made something like this before, I heared it's quite easy to do and there are a lot of tutz on the internet on how to do it :)

Ttlanhil, your signature makes no sense.

Skipp, go ahead, just as long as you don't start mass-scamming people :blink:

? which part, the history session or the link? (oh, and how come people are capitalising my name?)

ahh well, my siggy will probably change again soon anyway

? which part, the history session or the link? (oh, and how come people are capitalising my name?)

ahh well, my siggy will probably change again soon anyway

The English language, this here notation that we express; defines that names should be capitalised. If it were to remain lower case, it should be encapsulated in quotes.

Oh, and I meant the second part (after the comma). Its structured in a confusing way :\

The English language, this here notation that we express; defines that names should be capitalised. If it were to remain lower case, it should be encapsulated in quotes.

yeah, but it's an abbreviation rather than a proper name, giving it name capitalisation would look even more perculiar (TtlAnhil)
Oh, and I meant the second part (after the comma). Its structured in a confusing way :\
:mace: hmm, so it is. looks like one of the words went for a walk. oh well, time to fix

even u could make that, u couldnt post it on EL forums :mace: