Eternal Lands Official Forums
eagleprince

I'm bored

I need something to keep my mind off the game.....

So, who's everybody's favourite in-game character? And why?

In my case, it's Harvy, cos he cheats you and makes you think he's doing you a favour!

Erm....I thought it was keeping my mind off the game! :D

favorite char in game got to be Scarr

hes so handsome and a real gentleman

Hmm so u got female char that is handsome? Does that make you a lesbian?

*sits cross-legged in the corner and mumbles to herself while rocking back and forth*

EL with drawls suck :(

guess it's time to blow the dust off my real life....if I can still find it :omg:

Just heard my dog barking outside. There were some little brown bunnies hopping up out of the woods...I had the strangest urge to go kick them to death :omg:

Edited by LadyWolf

lol ....................................................................................................................... soo how long is el going to be down for? anyone no? :omg:

Just heard my dog barking outside. There were some little brown bunnies hopping up out of the woods...I had the strangest urge to go kick them to death :omg:

LOL I have a cat that looks a lot like the racoons on EL ....I tell her "look I kill things like you all the time so don't you dare gork on the rug"

I just got back from my holiday in barcelona 21 students going mad great fun had by all.

But then i come home suffering from EL withdrawl simptoms and wonder why i cant connect is my internet gone down again then i come to forums and read the horrible news :omg: ........*joins ladywolf in the corner*

EL withdrawl really sucks.......its been a full 5 days since i last played :( (wednesday 22nd 11pm gmt)