Eternal Lands Official Forums
Arthur_Dent

Err, new stuff

I think everything classifies as plant - I mean, if we eat an animal, somewhere along the line, that animal has to eat a plant, or at the very least another animal that was eating a plant. :P

I think everything classifies as plant - I mean, if we eat an animal, somewhere along the line, that animal has to eat a plant, or at the very least another animal that was eating a plant. :P

Sorry, I have NEVER seen a gnome eat a plant.

They just eat other gnomes.

Which leads to that strange question, 'What did the first gnome eat?"

I think everything classifies as plant - I mean, if we eat an animal, somewhere along the line, that animal has to eat a plant, or at the very least another animal that was eating a plant. :icon13:

Sorry, I have NEVER seen a gnome eat a plant.

They just eat other gnomes.

Which leads to that strange question, 'What did the first gnome eat?"

probly veggies and friut - I mean, before people found out gnomes are tasty, they were chowing down on fruit and veggies...

:)

*decides to take some focus off the real gnomes* Tanyia is new and improved, cook her instead!!! *runs for cover from all the gnome haters.*

Edited by LadyWolf

Replace the veggie broth with chicken broth and youll have a much better taste.

At least, if youre not a vegetarian :P

Piper

Why would a vegetarian even be eating gnome? Aren't gnomes meat? ;)

Replace the veggie broth with chicken broth and youll have a much better taste.

At least, if youre not a vegetarian :P

Piper

Why would a vegetarian even be eating gnome? Aren't gnomes meat? ;)

There is an argument whether gnomes are animal or vegitable if you read all the posts.

I don't know where this topic went.

All I know, is if I ever go to Roanof, I will agree that gnomes, ONCE in the past, ate a veggie.

Who sells gnome mining?

You could probably get permission to get a peek at any tavern. Just remember the secret password:

"gnomes are tasty, eat one for free,

for gold so few, I'll cook you three"

I still think that gnomes are vegetables though, just when prepared they turn into a form of quorn.

:In stalks the GCA enforcer, who pulls out his badge and says, "Stop in the name of the little people!" The crowd begins to laugh, but as they do the GCA enforcer smiles and brings out a sinister looking weapon of pure black. The grins fade on the faces of the people that were just laughing and they flee!

"Nothing to see her people, move along and respect the little people!"

We're neither vegetable or animal! We're a mineral.

And now I shall kill Ladywolf :o

Maybe that's why we Dwarfs find you so tastie!

:In stalks the GCA enforcer, who pulls out his badge and says, "Stop in the name of the little people!" The crowd begins to laugh, but as they do the GCA enforcer smiles and brings out a sinister looking weapon of pure black. The grins fade on the faces of the people that were just laughing and they flee!

.... then they realize that it was just a bottle of maple syrup and after roasting the enforcer they continue laughing :o

We're neither vegetable or animal! We're a mineral.

And now I shall kill Ladywolf :D

Oh great now I got mini-me, errr i mean mini gnome...errrr Tanyia after me!!!! *runs screaming* Stops...I tell your husband/wife Scarr on you if you try to kill me!!!! *runs away even faster*

And relax..Arnieman already barrelized me in game (caught me while afk..grrrrrrr)

Well...anyway - is there anyway one can get barrelized gnome? I'm kind of sick of that roasted boar with veggie diet - maybe a gnome would be a better side dish? :D

And relax..Arnieman already barrelized me in game (caught me while afk..grrrrrrr)

:blush:

I barrelized her, but decided to be nice, and let her free... so se bit my ankle... you know how painful it can be to try and kick off a teed-off gnome biting your ankle? :D

There is an argument whether gnomes are animal or vegitable if you read all the posts.

animal or vegitable... I don't think that really matters, I think most of us just agree they taste good

I think gnomes are meat, after all meat is great stuff to eat. Just ;ook at the animals that don't eat meat and the animals that do. Your animals that don't eat meat are rabbits.....woopy their quite a match, and look at your animals that do eat meat, bears, chimerans etc. and which would you rather be like? A rabbit forever doomed to eat salad or a chimeran wolf who can actually do some interesting things. Plus since it has been established that gnomes are tasty and eat meat, it goes to show that gnomes are made of meat since meat is tasty and so is gnome.

:blink: Wow, alot of replies, haven't been lagged for a few days so actually been playing hehe. I like the Gnome recipes lol, will have to try sometime, the reason I was looking for Roanof is the emeralds by the way. But I don't think that is going to happen :) so err... on with the recipes? :omg:

Maybe Learner and I can end world hinger on EL if we inject gnomes with dwarven hormones to make them wider.

I barrelized her, but decided to be nice, and let her free... so se bit my ankle... you know how painful it can be to try and kick off a teed-off gnome biting your ankle?

And yes, I know. I still have the scar from when Hazor flipped :icon13: