• Fighting
    • Summoning
    • Manufacture
    • Crafting
    • Potion Making
    • Harvesting
    • Magic
    • I do it all!
  2. 2. Have you changed from on to the other?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If you have changed, why?

• Bored with same old thing
    • Didn't want to pay players, so I got what I wanted myself
    • No reason, just changed
    • Didn't change, voted no

Hi,

I've been playing for a couple months now and am curious as to the number of players that follow certain skills. It seems to me that there are more alchemists than anything else but I'm not 100% sure about that.

The other thing I was wondering is how many people change and go after different skills as their game knowledge progresses. I started off attacking bunnies, deer, fox etc. Then found out about making FE and then went full on in the alchemy skill and now I'm getting interested in Manufacturing. So maybe I'll be a Jack of all Trades and master none...maybe I'll become completely self-sufficient, i.e. if I want a dis. ring or sword, I would be able to get the ingredients and make it myself.

If I ever wanted to be top of any player list this method would certainly not get me anywhere near the people that specialize.

Mark your field on the poll, post your thoughts?

I'm a Jane of all trades myself, i'm getting to self sufficient, i don't buy much from other players except efe's, or large quantitities telerings, but these a while ago.

I started with manufacturing, once i hit level 33, i didn't see any reason to really work on those levels, with the blessing i get 8 levels more, so i can make plate stuff reasonably succesfull. That's when i started to work on other skills.

I do a bit of everything. currently I spend more than usual time on potions(for a friend), and also manu&summon(trying to get them over the 40&20 marks)

still do all the rest as well, just those have a current focus

the one I spend most time on is probably alch(&harv), making HE is good XP and decent money(and fuels my magic training & fighting)

If you want someone to admire..

Look at Infinity's stats..

He's what you could be with alot of Level'n + Time :)

He's what you could be with alot of Level'n + Time :)

Those really are impressive. Im not kidding at all. Really impressive.

All-rounder (except summoning and crafting.)

Originally, I wanted to become an alchemist-manufactor, and naturally, in this game, harvesting is semi-prerequisite to every skill.

From the very beginning, I fought when I needed to. After I made essences and fur gloves and such, I got to a point where I could do low-level work as an alch-manu. Manufacture dropped off for me, Alchemy pulled ahead. Somewhere, I ended up with surplus essences, and magic naturally filled that need. Then, magic brought in a need for potions, so by this point, I was doing about everything except crafting and summoning.

After 1.1.0 update, I started crafting, which even now I haven't totally taken up. I also have done a bit of summoning, but with a slight shortage of pickpoints, I'm probably not going to summon much.

So, in short, I can't really vote - I can do just about anything I need for myself.

Sorry about missing the extra items :D

Maybe the Admins could please add:

Magic

Everything :P

to the poll.

I consider myself primarily a manufacturer/crafter. My harvest and alchemy levels are primarily due to supplying my own ingredients. I'm also working on magic and on combat. Since a manufacturing failure can cause the loss of an enriched essence I'm still "training" manufacturing. Until new craftable items are added I won't be "training" crafting. I created a second character to play with potion making and summoning so I don't have to get those nexuses on Puntif.

I do a bit of everything trying 2 get my lvls up so i can make/do everything in the game, hopefully i'll get there in a year or 2 :lol:

Sorry about missing the extra items :)

Maybe the Admins could please add:

Magic

Everything :P

to the poll.

Ok guys "Magic" and "I do it all!" has been added so go back and vote if you didn't before :D

I try do almost everything with the exception of summoning and PKing. Though I do do some things more (Alchemy and Harvesting) than others (Manu and Crafting).

i'm mainly a harvester and crafter and am around the top 50 in both (same level as others in the top 50 in harvest) and have worked on manufacturing and am going to work on potions when i gain a fiew more levels so i can buy the vegetal nexis.

He's what you could be with alot of Level'n + Time :wacko:

Yes thats true, and he quit few months ago...

Well myself, im mostly fight but also a bit of allrounder

And where is option for allrounders ? Well, Potion maker then (see my siggy) and i'm allrounder :wacko:

allrounders pick "I do it all!" (the last choice)

Has to be an all rounder for me. onlly crafting at 27, and manu at 29 to level till im above 30 in every skill.

Ive always liked the ability to make anything I need.

I suppose atm though im mainly focusing on combat and summoning.