Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sKuller

3d models *wolf whistles*

Didn't know where to put this so here we go :D

*All insignia and armour are based on Eternal-Lands models and characters* :angry:

What i know about computers is nish :D . But I love making models and playing games :cry:

Below are pictures of the EL char Gunther dressed in full plate with shield,cape and a diorrama of the kings room coffin in Vermor castle...please forgive the quality of the photo's my camera is not that great with fine deatils

Pict0101.jpg

Pict0120.jpg

Pict0141.jpg

Pict0168.jpg

Pict0269.jpg

Pict0250.jpg

Pict0295.jpg

Pict0272.jpg

Pict0311.jpg

Pict0315.jpg

How i made it

1)A Gi-joe figure from the BTR range (rock n' roll i beleive). Which was all sanded down smooth using a dremmel (modeller's best friend).

2) To get the effects of the chain armour underneath the plate i drilled tiny holes all over the model first, then started to mould the milliputt onto the figure. the chest plate was made first then the legs then arms.

3)The whole thing was then painted black for the undercoat, then it was drybrushed silver to enhnce the chain look

4)The plate was painted silver then black inked and shaded the shield was made and painted pretty much the same way

5) The coffin was made from card, the base was made from an old cd case, the cloak is cloth painted black with white brush strokes to mimic creases. The webs were...nah thats my secret :(:D... in all it took about a month to complete lots of research went into making this model first.

hope you all enjoy :D

thanx go to Gunny...Cheers for the years of help bro and Roja and Entropy for creating EL

You are very talented :) Great Job! I would be willing to pay for a JaneMuffin Clone :)

I need something to sit on my dresser and remind me why I wake up in the mornings :(

JaneMuffin

Looks absolutely awesome! You could make a few of them, I'm sure there are people (*hint*) that would love to get such an EL action figure!

(how good stand the chances, that you will ever make a female elf?)

;)

Thankyou very much for your views :rolleyes:. Responses like that makes me want to make everyone a char :doze:...depending if i can get any more figures we'll see about a few more, in the meantime i'm going to do some more roaming of el and see if anything looks like it could be miniaturised :omg:

all the best folks :P take care and have fun