Eternal Lands Official Forums
iam

i think infinity scammed me...

well.. i dont know, but i gave infinity 1k ingredients for sr's, he made them and gave them to me, no problem, and i gave him anothe 1k of ingredients and he set to work on them, but i havnt seen him in ages... i think he might have done something like change his name and now i cant contact him. is this a scam?

well.. i dont know, but i gave infinity 1k ingredients for sr's, he made them and gave them to me, no problem, and i gave him anothe 1k of ingredients and he set to work on them, but i havnt seen him in ages... i think he might have done something like change his name and now i cant contact him. is this a scam?

176283[/snapback]

Nope he is still playing under the same name. And i don't think Infinity is a scammer.

ok i think i better add to this and explain why infinity has not been online....

im a good friend of his and he always summons wolves and i kil them. we were summoming in the NC cave when blodoks came in cursing and calling him a cheaat.... normally i bag sit while infinity gets al the ingredience for the wolves as he usuallly does them in large quantities. blodoks was assuming that infinity was cheating but no way he would do that i know him and been working with him a while just to get my a/d up by killing his wolves.... anyway then blodoks asked to see what was in bag and well it frankly was non of his busniess but it was only summoning stuff.... he wouldnt leave....then for the next hour he stayed while infinity summoned wolves. then when infiinity had to go get more ingredience i was about to click on the bag to bag sit when blodoks bag jumped. now i must specify that blodoks DID NOT take anything form the bag..... BUT its still rude to bag jump. then he started making false accusations that infinity was using a macros and that he was somehow cheating WITH NO PROOF AT ALL that infinity was doing this. infinity got soooo upset because he is NOT a cheat.

now that was around a week ago and i havnt seen him online since. he has been very upset about the whole thing. illpaste the logs if i must.... but i dont want to upset infinity more becuase i know he is a sensitive person. i was going to post about what happened on outlaws but i didnt want to upset infinity but since this post came up i thought i better tell the story so noone gets confused about why he has been away.

1. I CAN'T accept anybody make false accusation about Infinity

2. 3rd problem with the one post original message

If someone lie about infinity who is the most nice person in game i know (i have other friends here, all of them don't take offence) it can become a personnal problem.

u noobie just wait til he logs in not everyone can play el 24/7

Banshen's story is absolutely correct.

I would suggest you be a little patient, your supplies are in good hands and you will get your potions when he comes back.

Infinity is no scammer or cheat, but he was very upset about this incident. It isn't pleasant to be accused like this as other honest people who have been in this position know.

I have worked very closely with infinity for a few months and i have yet to meet a more honest person than he is, he goes out of his way to be of help, like making sr's for ppl who need them, We need more like him, way way more, hugs infinity please come back,

i didnt think he was, i got very concerned when i didnt see him for a while, and since i havnt known him that long, anything could have been possible. but now i have heard this i dont think he is a scammer. and as for haveing an accusation such as that is rediculus! its happened to me before (2 days ago) and i did the same, exept i did play still, and it was about scamming, not cheating. anyway. i see no reason why this topic cant be closed or deleted now, infinity did seem like a nice guys, and now i have read all your posts i now believe infinity is a nice guy 100% :P, thankyou all for your help!

well blodoks is one of the people i really dislike.. he thinks jsut about everyone is a cheat. to all you fighters you're cheaters to him.. why? you use home button for defending and he doesn't have the home button and therefor can't use it and you are the biggest cheater in the world..

this is just another proof. everyone says infinity is the best guy in the world (i don't know him so i'll trust on the people here :D ) and he calls him a cheater

i think blodoks i maybe cheating himself his was the only person i knew with over 500k gp when he was still a noob... and seeing his attitude he's still one ;)

I have known Infinity for a few months now and consider him to be one of the nicest and most honorable people I have met in EL. For Infinity to be involved in any sort of cheating or breaking of rules is simply not possible

I hope that Infinity reads this thread and realises that one persons stupid accusations is a drop in the ocean compared to the people that both like and respect him.

I for one miss Infinity and hope that he returns to EL soon.

I don't know if it means anything at this point, but I want to share my experience.

About a month ago, I was training in the diamond mine in WS. I died, and lost a few things. Anyway, I #gm'd my guild, and a few guildmates were nearby. They (and I after I returned from being dead) looked, and none of us found my gear... this was rather upsetting to me, not that I had lost a lot, as I wasn't wearing much valuable, but in that part of what I lost was my mirror cape... Anyway, long story short, Infinity had picked up the bad to save it from any bagjumpers that would be nearby, and after I listed what I'd lost, all my items were returned.

Long story short, thanks to Infinity, my mirror cape is still in my possession.

well blodoks is one of the people i really dislike.. he thinks jsut about everyone is a cheat. to all you fighters you're cheaters to him.. why? you use home button for defending and he doesn't have the home button and therefor can't use it and you are the biggest cheater in the world..

this is just another proof. everyone says infinity is the best guy in the world (i don't know him so i'll trust on the people here  :) ) and he calls him a cheater

i think blodoks i maybe cheating himself his was the only person i knew with over 500k gp when he was still a noob... and seeing his attitude he's still one :P

176446[/snapback]

I know what do you think about me only because I was in Isla Prima cave, to

kill rats, when a your member (your RL uncle) was in the cave for to rise a/d. The cave was yours, I cant kill rats but only to buy tails on the market and bla bla bla.

I'm a so bad person that your uncle, several time, invite me to join your guild B)

Blodoks game life is all in the Entropy's server. Everybody can check about me,

no problem.

Money. I sold thousands animal items to Logger, Ryuu, Blackcomplex, Greg_F, Geldon, etc. etc. Like some PL's member know, I was the supplier of Mysticous

for many things and I got many gc from him (he played like Mysticous two times).

I got, from Shasso, 120k + several gift (a iron plate too) simply because I collected some meat for him.

I got about 200k from Cash guild for to make essences, medallions...

Etc, etc, etc... I dont need to explain nothing to you: Entropy can do this.

About home key... True, I consider home key a cheat because not all the players

know that key and/or how to use that key (I dont see any home key explanation in Game Command page). Now I know how works that key, I tried it for to kill a cyclops and I got 16k exp points in two minuts of fight. My sensation: disgust.

Blodoks

I agree with most people...Infinity is one of the nicest guys i know and i know he doesnt cheat...he just plays a lot. But if you're jealious because you have lower lvls...i guess you dont have to accuse him as cheater, do you?!?

I am not accusing anyone of anything.. but why is Infinity hidding right now if he has nothing to hide?

Felkku Blodoks's stats are not so much lower that Infinity's, in fact some of them are higher (ok one of them I think :D).

One more thing ... this thread lives a strange life.. it started with IaM's problem and continues with flaming at Blodoks? I am confused.

yes indeed someone i knew was in the cave training his a/d he couldn't cuz some experienced player took a spawn you had no need to be there at all even if you needed animal items.

anyhow your money story i don't believe smeg of it you had NOOB lvls when you had that much money you weren't able yet to make meds and such so what are you trying to say? that you could make em at lvl 0? anyway i'm leaving this thread.. i should just ignore blodoks... since he is abit like my mom.. no matter what you say he won't listen to what you say...

yes indeed someone i knew was in the cave training his a/d he couldn't cuz some experienced player took a spawn you had no need to be there at all even if you needed animal items.

anyhow your money story i don't believe smeg of it you had NOOB lvls when you had that much money you weren't able yet to make meds and such so what are you trying to say? that you could make em at lvl 0? anyway i'm leaving this thread.. i should just ignore blodoks... since he is abit like my mom.. no matter what you say he won't listen to what you say...

I don't see any relatin to IaM/Infinity problem. I would suggest closing the topic.

I don't see any relatin to IaM/Infinity problem. I would suggest closing the topic.

176590[/snapback]

Yeh i would suggest it too...just got to continue flaming started by other ppl...and Inf is my really good friend, thats another reason.

I am not accusing anyone of anything.. but why is Infinity hidding right now if he has nothing to hide?

Felkku Blodoks's stats are not so much lower that Infinity's, in fact some of them are higher (ok one of them I think :D).

One more thing ... this thread lives a strange life.. it started with IaM's problem and continues with flaming at Blodoks? I am confused.

176588[/snapback]

I know infinty as well, i can afirm that he told me now is in the best of all top 50 cause he play a lot but he is fed up with bad accusation i think he prefer turn the page.

I'm really sad, sometimes i think same why continue play iif a lot of players have so bad attitude against who love play and play a lot.

When you play a lot (i speak about me) you win have players ask you if you sell your char, guild ask you to join their guild, and other beg you for free stuff or accuse you to cheat.

For me i have also the problem that i have a wife in rl who play a lot too. What's the problem? I have the nicest wife who love play games, since 6 month we only play this one (and stop others games) cause we think it's nice, we met some nice people, we love train, we love to see what will hapened of this project (again thanks to entropy and roja and all who contribute at that game).

I play for have fun, not to have a lot of new players (i count in new alt chars of old players who use them to scam (not all) too and older players who don't play a lot too) annoying me with false accusation against me and nice players. If you want be better then use your energy to play not to lie and scam, the game can just be better.

I think, maybe I'm wrong that we are all here for have fun, that's what I only want.

my last post, not real oftopc but more general about this problem wich is like a sword in my heart. (I know it's just a game, but that's not cause it's game than you can be as so stupid exept if those are same in rl, don't take offense i think all can be better if they want and i'm not perfect too)

all this is not for ladyreny don't be confuse to that it's general i have nothing against her

Edited by shenriss

176590[/snapback]

I do see a relation, and it is still open for a reason.

Hmmm..he's not here maybe because he's got other things going on in rl!!! and i fink most of us here that knows infinity well enough knows that he does not scam people!! so IaM be patient u'll get ur sr's when he gets back!!

yes ladyreni there is a connection.. blodoks was the one who accused infinity of cheating before he logged out and stayed off for awhile (yes i know i was gonna stay away from the topic >.>)