Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

NPC Portraits

Sorry sorry, Orchans don't have blonde hair so it can be brown or grey.

This is quite exciting really.

Here's my updated buddypic pics...might be better, might not help at all, enjoy anyway :-P

519583603.jpg

Awesome idea Roja!!!

I can't wait to see what you do with mine

As for race, you go ahead and pick, just please make me look good :unsure:

That goes for shirt color as well.

Shallara, do you have a pic where i can see the rest of your head/hair? If not I'll just make it up as best as I can :P

this one might be better.. otherwise just do what you can if it doesn't work

sorry bout that

shallara.jpg

i know its still not quite clear, i'll try to get another one taken if you need me to

(very bad quality cam on that one, sorry :P )

New2.jpg

Human OR Draegoni, i really dont mind which, if theres too many Humans, then Draegoni would be cool.

Brown hair and brown goatee, blue eyes, long eyelashes, small mole on left cheek, tiny scar above left eye........well ya did ask for details!! :lol: If ya wanna do me as a Draegoni, can ya give me the red horns, and red colour of the face.

Clothes, all black plz......if ya have too many in black, all blue with black boots would be cool too :)

I`d also like big muscles and a harem of bikini clad women surrounding me...... :)

Oooooooh ok, you can leave out the last bit :P

This is my pic:

krzysiek.jpg

I have to be a dwarf. Preferably with a blue shirt.

Hmm, you may remove my glasses if you can.

Regards

Chryzopraz

Edited by Chryzopraz

Make her an orchan :P

173225[/snapback]

oh, god...plz no :)

my beauty would be hidden from all eyes then :P j/k

-kat

Here's my updated buddypic pics...might be better, might not help at all, enjoy anyway :-P

519583603.jpg

173832[/snapback]

GOD finally pics of tum! lol i thought i'd never see the day...yesterday...whatever

roja I can email you my little yahoo picture acount thing or w/e it is... i cant get my pics uploaded here w/ the computers ive got.. or something...

GOD finally pics of tum! lol i thought i'd never see the day...yesterday...whatever

roja I can email you my little yahoo picture acount thing or w/e it is... i cant get my pics uploaded here w/ the computers ive got.. or something...

174119[/snapback]

*slaps bondy* he has put up many pictures of himself >.>

Until we have a half- elven race, I'll just stick with human please

Clothes, black, and can you make a cowboy hat for me? Also black

With a mirror cape if possible.

And btw, if you're gonna be able to make a cowboy hat, can you make one for fonc in game?

It's been one of my trademarks for years, and in game, I am me, check out the "How did you come up with your EL name" topic to find out more.

FoncEmerlin.jpg

*slaps bondy* he has put up many pictures of himself >.>

174184[/snapback]

pffft the only ones i've ever seen were all dark and/or covered up by something...i guess i missed any real pics he posted? idk

Roja, why don't you get a progress thingy going on?

Who you've finished, who you're working on atm, and who you are going to work on?

And maybe put a limit of portraits or something ? :ph34r:

okay, I can stop humming to myself now....

*snaps back to the real world*

Well I only did one so far...and i won't post the portraits themselves, that's up to you guys to do if you want(some people emailed me their pic so it's private for them).

It'll take me a long while to do all these, but I'll do them, just gradually :ph34r:

foncmerlin: I probably will put a cowboy hat in the game eventually :blink: I dont know when though.

epervier...i just can't use that pic, it's too, awkward :rolleyes: The face needs to be basically straight on, 3/4 is acceptable too.

Guest missin

make me the blind shepherd, that has his sheeps on sheep run in MS gardens where weather is forever bad. Old, white hair gnome with dark blindfold on his eyes and huge (twice his height) staff.

He could ask for ale and other liquors and in return tell stories of his youth - when he worked as an explorer and cartographer for his queen untill she was betrayed and killed and he was imprisoned and then blinded before being released.

For the most persistent players - who would still bring him ale after he'd run out of stories to tell - he could offer "sheepish perk aka cattle talk"; after 10 000th bottle of ale. The perk would give +5 defense against sheep, chickens, horses, cows, hogs and daxon.

jo.jpg

Just to let you guys know, when she means NPC portraits, its just the little picture when you talk to an NPC. More than likely, you won't be able to choose what your NPC does. Portraits are always needed for quests and new store NPCs so more than likely, that is my guess where they would end up.