Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cicero

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been in the game for a while now. Developers have probably noticed that I haven't been adding much to the game either. I probably shouldn't have had such a "lukewarm" involvement for this long, and for that I apologize, especially to Roja.

I'm leaving EL. I may come back at some point in the future to say hi, and I may even come back to work on the game. For now though, I'm taking an official sabbatical. I'll probably check back on this thread for a few days and then that will be it.

Farewell Cicero. If I didn't fully respect you I'd say you should move this going-away post to flames :). But I do respect you. Have fun doing what you do best and I hope to see you back here again sometime.

Thanks for everything you've done, and thank you for all the work and hours you put into EL. Thank you.

Have fun wherever and whatever you do in life :)

oh no.. im so sorry to see you go cicero :)

i really hope you come back sometime in the future, until then,

~Let The Winds of The Universe Be At Your Back.~

Farewell Cicero. I had expected this to happen soon, but even though it was expected, I am sorry to see you leave - I hope that you'll do well in your studies and of course that you pop in from time to time :-)

Till next time - have fun :)

Well Cicero, that's sad that you are leaving EL, anyway I hope you will be back one day. ;-D

We, not always liked each other, but you and your work is worth the respect. So, I will tell you: See you later.

Regards.

That's not nice Cicero.

I'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet I'm one of the only ones you didn't get mad at :)

Everyone is leaving **cries

See ya, have fun doing whateve...oh with your newfound freetime now you can do something differnt...like building Embeded devices :) Well, atleast that is what i'm doign righ tnwo alogn with a kazzilion other books and stuff i'm doing... <_<

busy at school? oh well, bye =/

I'm leaving EL. I may come back at some point in the future to say hi, and I may even come back to work on the game.

You did a great job with the developing , i hope someday you will come back in the team .

Untill then we will talk on icq from time to time . See ya

Good luck with everything you are working on now :D

Thank you for everything you did for EL, we truly appreciate your skills and time you put in. :P