Eternal Lands Official Forums
Vanyel

Mortos Challenge

Participants, NOT spectators, will be taken to the arena without a need of going through Tahraji Desert. Spectators have get there on their own.

As most of you knows Tahraji Desert is now an Old PK area. Hence, the break between stages will be shorter - around 2 minutes. Good luck :P

lol if that means there is no cooldown inside the arena... the team with the lowest emu will die :icon13:

EDIT: + if rostos doesnt work and some1 bagjumps our stuff is gone. so if we die cause of lagg/whatever all our stuff can disappear, banning the person wont make us happy either then

Edited by Tempest

Isn't it more likely one of your teamates could grab your stuff for you first?

Besides its just a contest, participate at your own risk :happy: And if you decide not to risk it, well then more chance for my friends to win :icon13:

Edited by Enly

the contest is 6pm GMT, so ur time will be 7pm i think, since u live in holland :)

holland/germany got same timezones, so GMT + 1 :)

the contest is 6pm GMT, so ur time will be 7pm i think, since u live in holland :pinch:

holland/germany got same timezones, so GMT + 1 :icon13:

Aren't you in summer time ? :o

Meh, I meant British time, not GMT. So Tempest was right.

We're starting at 6PM Britain time (which is GMT+DST I guess):o

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I regret to say that rawr will no longer be able to participate.

GL to all other contestants.

Jow.

Rawr removed from the event list on request.

You can remove *CO* also unless someone finds a replacement for me. I'm out of it and off my team with this stupid astrology implemented.

Edited by LuciferX

Nobody won, but the prize was split between two teams:

[NL] and CA$H

They got (each of the teams):

-a bandana for each of team member;

-25k gc;

-2 nightvisors;

-2 giant summoning stones;

-2 rostogol stones;

-2 jagged sabers.

Also, teams: HIM, \A/, PL and Dugur who decided to play as an only member of his team got a bandana.

Thanks for being there, thanks for no bagjumping (except Hamster, Ej_joker, who are PKable for next 2 months - happy hunting).

See you during next events.

Thanks you,

Anshar

Was a gr8 contest.... Grats to all the contestants... Specially to those who put up a gr8 fight for our EL entertainment. You have to give props to Toomass for making a hella showing.... Gr8 job man!

Only thing i can think of that may have made an improovment on the contest is that maybe it could have started at first light in game time, so the audience could have seen all of the battle. Once night time hit there were times when all u could see was an empty arena.

That about sums up all i got to say...

Again Grats to all the contestants. And thanks for puttin on such events for our EL entertainment!

ok, now I'm pissed off, I broke 300k worth items in last stage, killed much more monsters than [nl] and they still won this event so, I have only 2 statements:

1) I'll NEVER participate in ANY EL contest

2) I'll brod this stuff from [nl], anshars guild and assgny's guild (for mutin afrodite and talking ****)

amen

keep cool marwen.

nice contest

The prices are very nice too, broken gear... well there is always the chance u break gear, i didnt luckily ;)

anyway was fun too :D

Edited by Tempest

Contest/Events are not just about winning items. It's about having fun. If you don't have fun, don't participate-but definitely don't bitch about it.

People spend their free time volunteering to put together such events, it's because of them that you have events at all in the game. Again, you don't like it, don't participate, or go play another game.

ok, now I'm pissed off, I broke 300k worth items in last stage, killed much more monsters than [nl] and they still won this event so, I have only 2 statements:

1) I'll NEVER participate in ANY EL contest

2) I'll brod this stuff from [nl], anshars guild and assgny's guild (for mutin afrodite and talking ****)

amen

1. Correct, you will never participated in any EL contests. For a second I wanted to ban your guild, CA$H, from all events I can make in future, but I've decided that there is no sense of doing it. Instead I will just ban all your characters.

2. I don't care who you attack with branch of destruction. Just let's have one fact straight: I am guildless, so please limit your fun to my person only.

Once again, such posts makes me think if it is worth to put any efforts to make up and put together any events like this.

Lol, I've never seen someone take EL so serious.. It's a game Marwen. :-)

#Edit - Grats to all teams, I woulda watched but so much lag there.

Edited by Chosen