Eternal Lands Official Forums
desdamona

shared chars

i know this will get flamed but here goes...im just saying what people are thinking and i think people who share char's should be excluded from the top players list because it just isnt fair imo..how can a person who works or attends school ect ever get to the top if shared char's have people playing on them at different time zones in some cases multi playing isnt allowed and i agree with it because it gives a unfair advantage so surly char sharing gives the same advantage with adpc dunno if you agree but just my opinion

Edited by desdamona

i know this will get flamed but here goes...im just saying what people are thinking and i think people who share char's should be excluded from the top players list because it just isnt fair imo..how can a person who works or attends school ect ever get to the top if shared char's have people playing on them at different time zones in some cases multi playing isnt allowed and i agree with it because it gives a unfair advantage so surly char sharing gives the same advantage with adpc dunno if you agree but just my opinion

why are you whining about ppl who share chars? they lvl their char just like u or everybody here ... and if ur not happy coz u can't catch on em', just share char with someone else... so u get a chance to catch em' up ^^

Edited by Kakuzu

This thread is kinda silly, its like saying that people who have more free time to play than me should be excluded from the top lists because when I have to go to work they can still train

o.O

why are you whining about ppl who share chars? they lvl their char just like u or everybody here ... and if ur not happy coz u can't catch on em', just share char with someone else... so u get a chance to catch em' up ^^

lol they so dont level thier own chars how do they level the char like i do ?

Well its not somthing I have thought about before realy as being in the top 50 realy doesnt apeal to me anyhow, I just play the game for myself and dont realy give two hoots for ratings or who is the best.

However saying that I can understand where you are coming from and would agree with you totaly if that is how I wanted to play my char :(

TooMass was/is shared by about 3 people, and is on 24/7.. And thats not a lie, hes generally on 24/7.. (In by buddy list..)

Its so pr0, maybe one day they'll all get banned and we wont have Toom in-game. :(

well i think it should be stricter, lets say if liquid would play once or twice on toomass, and then uses hes own char again, and if toomas ever trades liquid, they should be banned

well i think it should be stricter, lets say if liquid would play once or twice on toomass, and then uses hes own char again, and if toomas ever trades liquid, they should be banned

\o/ cutie :(

Love the idea, you've got my vote.

Des, you can always considder sharing your char..? (j/k)

I understand your frustration tho!

*hugs*

Jez

*hugs*

Jez

hugs babe i aint to bothred myself but it must be realy bad for the realy high guys lie the top 5 eeeeeeeeeep share des omg the pms the other person playing her would get :(

Edited by desdamona

*hugs*

Jez

hugs babe i aint to bothred myself but it must be realy bad for the realy high guys lie the top 5 eeeeeeeeeep share des omg the pms the other person playing her would get :(

LOL, Des, yeah, you wouldnt do that to them Im sure, its hard enough to compete with you anyways :D

Did i tell you yet I'm so happy you decided to retur to our fine World? It wasnt the same without you :happy:

Btw, Beyonce says hi to her sis!

*hugs*

Jez

loool. Liquid has never played on my char and never will. Wtf is this post about?scarr u smoked too much today didnt u??only 2 players play on my char and it's me and marwen and whoever thinks there r more than 2 is totally wrong.anyway this is not against rules and it's not multi either. so wtf is your problem? go back to your Ateria and play around with donpedro and leave el alone u n00b :pinch:

Edited by TooMass

lol what a moron, i just gave an example..

Edited by scarr

O.o if it's not against rules why was i basically in trouble cuz i shared a char (i'm not referring to the thing where we did illegal multi, i'm referring to when I was in trouble cuz dekke who was dezm got in trouble for illegal multi and I was supposed to be 1 of the people in trouble for something like that when in fact i never played dezm)

I mean i accept accountablity for all the things that went down 1 month ago but sheesh I thought it was illegal o.O

O.o if it's not against rules why was i basically in trouble cuz i shared a char (i'm not referring to the thing where we did illegal multi, i'm referring to when I was in trouble cuz dekke who was dezm got in trouble for illegal multi and I was supposed to be 1 of the people in trouble for something like that when in fact i never played dezm)

I mean i accept accountablity for all the things that went down 1 month ago but sheesh I thought it was illegal o.O

its not illegal just a moral thing on my part just my opinion

yeh shyne is right.

and to that... luci also got played by mufo i think together with luci..

well the 1 could fight and the other always died..

not hard to lvl a char like that, anyway i dont care :pinch:

I know, if I get someone to level my a/d, someone to make all my own essies, and then I can just log on whenever I want too. And Toom, let me get a nice quote for you, by Marwen.

#Edit - Here:

So everyone know I'm playing TooMass atm and:

- I'm not gay

- I havent girlfriend

- My irl friend exp this char for me, sometimes

Hmmm, so, thats 3 people playing your char, not the 2 you said.

Edited by Chosen

I know, if I get someone to level my a/d, someone to make all my own essies, and then I can just log on whenever I want too. And Toom, let me get a nice quote for you, by Marwen.

#Edit - Here:

So everyone know I'm playing TooMass atm and:

- I'm not gay

- I havent girlfriend

- My irl friend exp this char for me, sometimes

Hmmm, so, thats 3 people playing your char, not the 2 you said.

3 people tsk tsk what chance has a person got when you play your own char