Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rasberrybeard

Summoning

So it's been a looong time since I played. My character is completely reset and I know that all I want to focus on is my summoning. Is there any tutorials, or charts that have been made that could help me progress quicker? Or maybe you have a tip yourself. Please Enlighten me.

#1 Summoning pots are your friend. Although if you are just concentrating on summoning, taking the god might be the go.

#2 What's your level? It can be tricky in the 20's and early 30's as the rec levels for boars-wolves-pumas are a fair way apart

#3 At the early levels, skunks and racoons are good xp for the ings, as are snakes (snake skins are stackable now)

Will add more as I think of them unless my thunder is stolen below :)

S.

Guest Lunatico

selain the summoning god is a must 4 training summoning at high levels with added 20% incresed exp

Before to start the summoning, you need to collect a huge amount of bones, raw meat, furs, life ess and sr potions to avoid a loss of motivation.

If you don't have enough gc to collect the huge amount of ingredients, you'll need to work on harvesting, alchemy, potions, a/d...

When you'll be ready the most important tip is: don't waste ingredients, so don't look at the recommended levels.

I'm godless, so, with motivation and strategy, you can have a good result.

I power levelled from 10 to 35 in a couple of weeks. Yes I had the gc to purchase all that I needed, but it was very quick.

Summon snakes in naralik, grab their kills, summon them... save all the treks to store. (this was before stackable - but still valid)

Once you can summon foxes, do so in tirnwood vale - killing foxes with your summons.

Finally boars - in an arena to save mana - or by god with blessing.

Once you can make stones - go full tilt on them - then the gc loss is much reduced. (this does use full 5pp though)

As for buying - I bought meat, bones, fox, le, sr & bear fur. (bear is the hard one)

SKF arena is PK - and dangerous to get to - but faster to get to store.

Make mana pots - they are cheap and easy to regain mana whilst in store.

And as for the cost ~100-150k

If resetting is part of your strategy, the way to go from zero to twenty definitely includes taking a HUGE will stat: you will get nearly 20 xp for a rat if it is done right. This is what I did, including potions I got like 22 XP per rat.

Because snakes are now stackable, they are a great way to go once you run out of dead rats. Boars and foxes are both OK, and wolves can be considered. I guess I started on wolves way below their rec level, and still the efficacy was OK.

The trick is, like spleenfeeder says, use potions, and don't be too frugal with them. Just gulp em down. This stuff is going to cost you, and potions are only minor in all of it.

Selain is a nice god, but the early stage of summon is done very well on will alone. You will want to reset again as soon as you start on bear stones (around 25 summon, you can do this pretty well, at least cost efficiently). Unless you want to keep the will stat at 50. It doesn't make sense to bring gifts to selain twice to get the 20% bonus.

To be a summoner or not to be.

Take summon god. it saves you 20% ingredients.

Buy summon pots.

Collect bones for summon god.

Take fast regeneration perk.

Buy crown of mana and conjurer cape

Find the summoning arenas.

Get your skills in:

- fighting

- harvesting

- potion

- alchemie

- will

Edited by bep

Give up this idea....

its the best tip any summoner could give to you.

Its the haredst skill to increase.

Its the skill that gives you the smallest profit (unless youre a PVP fighter that gives you no return at all) and it takes you a lot of work to be able to get any return from it

Also the resorces for summoning are the ones more far from storage in the whole game. And you will never be able to figure aout in #1 cause Blodocks is unreachible in summoning...

man seriuously.... give up this

Give up this idea....

its the best tip any summoner could give to you.

Its the haredst skill to increase.

Its the skill that gives you the smallest profit (unless youre a PVP fighter that gives you no return at all) and it takes you a lot of work to be able to get any return from it

Also the resorces for summoning are the ones more far from storage in the whole game. And you will never be able to figure aout in #1 cause Blodocks is unreachible in summoning...

man seriuously.... give up this

Hey mate how about you look at what he asked for, he asked for tips on how to raise his summoning, not how hard it is, etc. If you train hard enough, none is unreachable. Even Blodoks could be surpassed if you played and summoned hard enough. Smallest profit? Have you seen how much the summoning stones are going for lately? If thats not a profit, I dont know what is. And no, resources are not the farthest from storage. In VoTD there a plenty of animal that drop meat and bones, and that is close to a storage. In SRM there a animals that drop tons of meat, and there is a storage close to there. Mate, if youre gonna troll the forums and post negative stuff, at least get an idea what the heck you are talking about.

Actually I got an alt who I do pure summon on to test many different types of things. I find it very simple if you just save gc buy ings and have god. with CoM and god get full mana summon lots of crap with blessing. YOu can be level 20~ get blessing and summon mass foxes in there and get great exp. Try it out of course :) and oh yeah always have conjuer cape :D

pretty much what blodoks said, collect a massive amount of ingreds and i would suggest earning/scamming/making (lol) a lot of gc for the higher levels

i powered lvl'd from 17 - 45/50ish purely because i had the gc to continuously buy wolf ingreds took a few days though

once you get inrange for bear/tiger stones you can lvl like nothing just have a decent amount of gc to buy furs/le's if u dont want to collect/make

CoM is always good if ur normal summoning