Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Merciful

JJBOY is a SCAMMER

well, this guy JJBOY says to me he wanna buy my COL, in the trade he says just wanna joke and trade one for other COL.

I did a right click for sure and guess what, DAMAGED!

tsc tsc tsc, poor scamer, just added to my litle PK list.

Later he try to give me something intends i dont post about, but he logged off, i wanna taked other pic for the bribe temptive.

scamerop5.jpg

Yeh.. he asked me for a CoL too.. :P

he asked alot for a CoL.. it was quite annoying.. at least now i know why..

Damn.. he asked me for beeing in ma guild before.. I guess my Feeling leaded me the right way.

Greetings,

Fabi

Yea, I made a mistake accepting the noob in my guild he is annoying and keeps asking me to buy his iron armor when I don't. So one day I just kicked him from my guild for being an idiot. :P

i always see this kid walking around skf, cm, and gp fluff spawns looking to bagjump. he almost always asks me if he can have the fluff drops and before he leaves tells me to pm him if i die so he can "save" my db.

Ye, stupid newb hangs out in skf with his mm perk waiting for trainers to die so he can bj them...when i see him i train opposite of him.(I hardly ever train)

Ye, stupid newb hangs out in skf with his mm perk waiting for trainers to die so he can bj them...when i see him i train opposite of him.(I hardly ever train)

So that is what he is doing... and heresme thinkingwas just being annoying..

He keeps begging all the time to give him something, and try to bj me in tirnym ;*)

Poor noob.

Edited by NitageR

A poor little scammer... CHOP HIS HEAD OFF!

Hi guys my ingame name is Handyman got to change the Deano thing lol. I have had a good talk with jjboy told him a few home truths and shown him the era of his ways. He says he doesn't want a bad name and wants to be a good player. I have told him only he can change . But it will be a long time before people trust him again.. So watch this space even as we speak he is healing people on IP