Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Matching hydrogen bars donations

Are you watching to see who donates what to match, or you need evidence?

Or nevermind me if this seems like a stupid question... blame it on "Ask a stupid question" day ;)

lol, im sure he can check stats on the NPC to see how much was donated, actually anyone can, and just check again in 24 hours, so far at least 10 bars have been donated.

If you donate hydrogen bars to the project, in the next 24 hous, I will match the donation.

Can't get a better deal than that, no? ;)

I donated 10 bars, Cahoogie donated 5, that's a total of 30 bars today so far! Who else will step up and do their share?

If you donate hydrogen bars to the project, in the next 24 hous, I will match the donation.

Can't get a better deal than that, no? :P

I donated 10 bars, Cahoogie donated 5, that's a total of 30 bars today so far! Who else will step up and do their share?

Chaoogie, sorry about the mispelling! :D

if you have bars or swords but lack the ability to either manu to s2e's, or harv the hydro, or alch the hydro bars, holler at me, we'll get people together with the right skills to get as many in as possible today!

When I get home from work tonight, I'll start making 100 iron bars to pass on to whoever can use them to make s2e's. Or if iron bars aren't a problem getting, I'll do steel bars.

Just let me know what's needed and I'll get to it.

Thanks a lot ent, it will help a lot! :D

And also a big thank to all the ppl who gave as lot of bars during these 24 hours! :D

But the way is still long to reach the 500 bars...

Btw, someone asked me for a free bar yesterday night while making a donation :(

So please, to all ppl who are not able to make hydro bars, you can help by making steel bars. It's actually the more needed ingredient to make the swords. For those who didn't notice it, 160 steel bars are required for only one hydro bar. *sigh*

I am making s2es for the hydro needed as well. I am Manu 33 but I get a blessing of 8 levels from the Manu god when I make swords. Most of the time I can make 9-10/10 with a blessing. I am making my own swords but will be happy to make more if people donate bars and FEs and some cooked meat. Please contact Lu05 ingame if you want to help.

Lu