Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Artwork Updates

Wow nice work!

3/1/07

A new set of armor! Made from the scales of a red dragon!

Red Dragon Armor

Niiicee! :P

3/1/07

A new set of armor! Made from the scales of a red dragon!

Red Dragon Armor

Coool, but dunno why i like pants, but not so much like the other parts of armor :) Helm, chain, boots, weapon looks so special, but pants normall :P Anyway really good work :D I can't wait to see it in game (i quess i won't buy it anyway, not enought gold coins of course ;p)

Well what can I say Roja? You have been a busy little girl :D Hats, New Weapons, Armor you are treating us well :devlish: Ill be Buying the Brown, Black Hats and possibly the Bluey one and I might buy the gold crown and I so love that Dragon Helm >.< One question. The new hats; will draegonis horns been seen or not and will the hats be tradable?

One question. The new hats; will draegonis horns been seen or not and will the hats be tradable?

Yes the horns do stick out of the hats, like usual, I can't change that.

And yes the hats will be tradeable..they won't have any stats, they're just there to look cool :icon4:

One question. The new hats; will draegonis horns been seen or not and will the hats be tradable?

Yes the horns do stick out of the hats, like usual, I can't change that.

And yes the hats will be tradeable..they won't have any stats, they're just there to look cool :)

Maybe they could have some cold protection like all other hats? :)

how much cold protection can a bandana or crown do lol, maybe for the robin hood hats though but think roja is right in them just being for looks with no stats

Great work Roja ! tyvm for this.

I'm specially fan of the penguins : my character believes that the Great Penguin rules the universe . Well, he feel the power of the penguin inside my computer, perhaps. My character wants to summon penguins everywhere to celebrate the Great Penguin. Perhaps it will be possible in a not so far future :cry: .

Tanks again,

Gritch

Guest Trojan_Knight

I like the new red dragon armor alot. And one of the new weapons as well, since in a way its related to a axe, just a longer handle :) Over past while there have been a ton of changes to stuff, and all great in my opinion. Although I'm sad axes are not as popular as swords are :) Maybe someday a couple new axes come about with uber pr0 stats like some of new swords and etc. So keep up the great work :) .

Regards

TK

very nice :) i want its main ;)

Ooow, that's my favourite animal already! \;)/

Lions, tigers, and bears...oh my!

Have you got ruby slippers Ace :happy:

Lion looks great Roja ................ good as always :)

3/10/07

A new animal! And yes, I'll more than likely make a lioness too, just don't have time right now.

Lion

Africa, Africa in EL ;o We want elephants ;o Cool lion but he look like puma with another head :icon13: