Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bleuren

A story needed to be told........

Ok... as you all know I am a little happy person called Bleuren, I also was called KingBrian yea that's right KingBrian, I deleted that char cause ingame I had a bad reputation, so I figured making this new char would work, but I have changed a lot I hear from SOME people others see no change... I said I quit I know but, I wanted nobody to know who I was but that really has changed, I have spent this whole time trainning my char from the loss of my other one, I would like to start new with everyone for the sacrafices I have made.

Sincirley Bleuren

This is very hard for me to do, I want to become a nice player and to a lot of people already I am nicer.. Just please have it in yourself to forgive me.

Edited by Bleuren

If you are sincere, then I would have no issues with forgiving you. It does take time tho to show people you have changed. So as you ask for our forgiveness, I would ask for your patients.

If you are sincere, then I would have no issues with forgiving you. It does take time tho to show people you have changed. So as you ask for our forgiveness, I would ask for your patients.

patience.....unless you are a doctor wizz, then you might need some patients :)

*edit* w00t Posts: 1,337*edit*

Edited by LadyWolf

Well I've just returned from a "break" from EL a long one at that. Addictive game I love it :whistle: and I don't know what you've done on your previous account, but from what I've seen you seem like a nice guy, I mean you haven't pk'ed me and i see you helpin out the n00bs frequently so your OK in my book, but i don't hold grudges worth crap so almost everyone is ok in my book :P

This would have been fine if you had not tried to win my friendship with this other char brian.i myself hate this i did wrong ok ill delete and start again rubbish :whistle: welcome to my ignore list

Ok... as you all know I am a little happy person called Bleuren, I also was called KingBrian yea that's right KingBrian, I deleted that char cause ingame I had a bad reputation, so I figured making this new char would work, but I have changed a lot I hear from SOME people others see no change... I said I quit I know but, I wanted nobody to know who I was but that really has changed, I have spent this whole time trainning my char from the loss of my other one, I would like to start new with everyone for the sacrafices I have made.

Sincirley Bleuren

This is very hard for me to do, I want to become a nice player and to a lot of people already I am nicer.. Just please have it in yourself to forgive me.

just noticed....you joined the 11th May and already posted 150 times!!!!!

If you are able....and not say housebound or something.....give this a shot , dont spend so much time

on the PC....get out in the fresh air.

Limit the time you spend online.....just might mean less trauma.

Good Luck.

The reason he "came out" about who he really is , is because I figured out he was really KingBrian, and called him on it by simply saying, "Hi KingBrian" in pm when he said hi to me.

Look, you were a total ass to me as KingBrian, and yes you are a kid, but at some point you have to start taking responsibility for your actions. Yea, deleting your old character and starting fresh might have been ok, but you started exhibiting signs of your old self again.

I admit, when I first met Bleuren, I thought he was an ok guy, and even told Wizzkidd that he seemed ok for Iron. Then what happens? Your mouth overrode your brain and you caused issues with Fubr over #ig and got kicked from Iron for it. I was upset at you because I had spoken highly of you to people and it was like a slap it the face. You asked me for another chance, and I simply asked you to leave me alone, not to bother me and I'd observe your actions. Did you respect what I asked? NO. You constantly have annoyed me and been a nuisance over PM and #ig (from High guild), to the point where I actually had to #ig block High.

Last night I was training and I get a PM from Wizzkidd asking about you, followed by a PM from you, which is when I got you to admitt who you are. So I informed Wizz who you are.

You have asked me how you can become a better player, and I have told you to try to exhibit some maturity, don't annoy people, and don't let your mouth get away from you. You just don't seem to be able to do these things.

Iron is a friendly guild to my guild, therefore I have to accept that you are a part of them, but I don't have to like it. If you want to prove you have changed then stop acting like that old guy.

Now that you mention it. you are exactly like KingBrian...

I never saw it before, but then again I always never seem to reconise people.

However, if you wish to be better person Id do what ladywolf asked you to do. Not only will people like you more, you won't be hurt ;)

brian you nealy got me killed with your consant pms then you creat bleuran_ant and spam me to death ,im just glad i pkd you and kept your bottle of wine :P

And if he continues to spam people with that Ant, I'll terminate his rental without a refund! Fell free to #ignore it as well.

I also see this is part of of the continuing troubles you cause in game Bleuren, which get the players upset at you, and giving you a bad reputation.

Bleuren/KingBrian: You are what you make of yourself.

You want people to like you, to be your friend, and not to dislike you and ignore you, or list everything bad you do? Here's a tip: don't try so hard. Just be you, and if people like you and are friendly, fine, and if they aren't, just don't let them bother you. "You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself."

Creating new personas to "fix" the problem if you repeat the same mistakes anew. If you take what you have, and just don't try so hard to make friends (they will come in due time), you'll make it just fine, all things considered.

Iron is a friendly guild to my guild, therefore I have to accept that you are a part of them, but I don't have to like it. If you want to prove you have changed then stop acting like that old guy.

He got kicked from Iron ...

When I first met you as KingBrian I thought you were cool, but then came the downpour,

"[PM from KingBrian: Hey Ahziz I like you sword, can I have it?]

[PM to KingBrian: No]

[PM From KingBrian: Why?]

[PM to KingBrian: Because its worth 150k]

[PM from KingBrian: I will give you 24 bones for it!]

[PM to KingBrian: No thanks, I want to keep it]

[Pm from KingBrian: Fine, SMEG you]

#Ignore KingBrian

KingBrian was added to your ignore list!"

Hm... Now that I think about it I never really did like KingBrian

,Knight

When I first met you as KingBrian I thought you were cool, but then came the downpour,

"[PM from KingBrian: Hey Ahziz I like you sword, can I have it?]

[PM to KingBrian: No]

[PM From KingBrian: Why?]

[PM to KingBrian: Because its worth 150k]

[PM from KingBrian: I will give you 24 bones for it!]

[PM to KingBrian: No thanks, I want to keep it]

[Pm from KingBrian: Fine, SMEG you]

#Ignore KingBrian

KingBrian was added to your ignore list!"

Hm... Now that I think about it I never really did like KingBrian

,Knight

Ok that, I remember not one bit, I am grounded so when I get back on I will read it later, bye

The reason he "came out" about who he really is , is because I figured out he was really KingBrian, and called him on it by simply saying, "Hi KingBrian" in pm when he said hi to me.

Look, you were a total ass to me as KingBrian, and yes you are a kid, but at some point you have to start taking responsibility for your actions. Yea, deleting your old character and starting fresh might have been ok, but you started exhibiting signs of your old self again.

I admit, when I first met Bleuren, I thought he was an ok guy, and even told Wizzkidd that he seemed ok for Iron. Then what happens? Your mouth overrode your brain and you caused issues with Fubr over #ig and got kicked from Iron for it. I was upset at you because I had spoken highly of you to people and it was like a slap it the face. You asked me for another chance, and I simply asked you to leave me alone, not to bother me and I'd observe your actions. Did you respect what I asked? NO. You constantly have annoyed me and been a nuisance over PM and #ig (from High guild), to the point where I actually had to #ig block High.

Last night I was training and I get a PM from Wizzkidd asking about you, followed by a PM from you, which is when I got you to admitt who you are. So I informed Wizz who you are.

You have asked me how you can become a better player, and I have told you to try to exhibit some maturity, don't annoy people, and don't let your mouth get away from you. You just don't seem to be able to do these things.

Thanks for that. I am completly sorry about my constant talking AKA spam to you... I am a chatty guy as you can tell and of course I haven't been through the maturity proccess... I thank you for berring with me. We are not like how we were when I was KingBrian, and yes I did tell everyone because you knew, It was too many people :D

Goodluck in the game and if you need anything you can ask, I wont pm you no more.

Bleuren/KingBrian: You are what you make of yourself.

You want people to like you, to be your friend, and not to dislike you and ignore you, or list everything bad you do? Here's a tip: don't try so hard. Just be you, and if people like you and are friendly, fine, and if they aren't, just don't let them bother you. "You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself."

Creating new personas to "fix" the problem if you repeat the same mistakes anew. If you take what you have, and just don't try so hard to make friends (they will come in due time), you'll make it just fine, all things considered.

Your right, I should not have a goal :D I do try so hard that's the problem I just shouldn't but I always tell myself to give a 110% :) but, I might have to reduce that eheheheh... I found if I don't have a goal I can never achamplish it and I will never let my self down cause there is nothing to accomplish..

Well enough said guys, I am glad all of you put up with a jerk like me and I am glad most of us can start new, one of my main problems on KB was I always was switching guilds ever since GOLD, I always told myself to find a right guild and all the guilds I was in I left cause I didn't like, mabey I am not a guild person, after all I do a lot better with no guild :P

Alrighty people I am off grounding Thursday June 15th so until then see ya :)

Whatever the hell he did, I still think that if he is honnest he deserves a chance... if he isn't he deserves a permanant ban ;)