Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

Humor test

What type of humor do you have? Take this test to find out!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=1...214125862764376

ME:

the Ham

(30% dark, 69% spontaneous, 38% vulgar)

your humor style:

CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

the Idiot Savant

(30% dark, 73% spontaneous, 50% vulgar)

your humor style:

VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

AND FINALLY -- after you rate my test with a sweet, sweet '5' -- you must take this test next: The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Test. It's not mine, but it rocks.

I got clean-spontaneous-light, only that I had 16% vulgar, and I am 99% more spontaneous than ppl of my age, 0% for the others :)

the Wit

(60% dark, 39% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)

your humor style:

CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

If my spontaneous is only 39%, the mod channel is in BIG trouble!

the Idiot Savant

(26% dark, 65% spontaneous, 50% vulgar)

your humor style:

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

the Ham

(30% dark, 52% spontaneous, 38% vulgar)

your humor style:

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

*edit* Kit's fits him to the T

Edited by LadyWolf

the Idiot Savant

(30% dark, 56% spontaneous, 55% vulgar)

your humor style:

AND FINALLY -- after you rate my test with a sweet, sweet '5' -- you must take this test next: The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Test. It's not mine, but it rocks.

mt1121288866.gif

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating

You scored higher than 5% on dark

You scored higher than 57% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 84% on vulgar

they said testicles

Not too sure about this one:

the Ham

(43% dark, 52% spontaneous, 33% vulgar)

your humor style:

I did, however, manage to join Der Resistance in his Nazi test:

Der Resistance

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 85% blindly patriotic

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: Your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: Born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in Der Resistance!

w00t! 85% patriotic, and I opted for world anarchy!

The Wit

52% dark, 30% spontaneous, 22% vulgar

Damn - figured me for a higher dark rating :P

On the other hand my Ghengis Khan rating:

- you're more genetically fit than 60% of the current population -

Not too shabby :)

Dang.. The Ham... I thought I was more complex than that! :)

Let's try again...

Ah! Freud and Bill Murray did it!

the Prankster

(26% dark, 34% spontaneous, 27% vulgar)

your humor style:

CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 0% on dark

You scored higher than 43% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 43% on vulgar

the Prankster

(43% dark, 26% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)

your humor style:

CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

You scored higher than 20% on dark

You scored higher than 3% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 3% on vulgar

the Wit

(56% dark, 34% spontaneous, 27% vulgar)

your humor style:

CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 84% on dark

You scored higher than 10% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 31% on vulgar

the Wit

(60% dark, 17% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)

your humor style:

CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You scored higher than 68% on dark

You scored higher than 6% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 0% on vulgar

:D

I'm more dark than i thought :)

the Prankster

(39% dark, 26% spontaneous, 22% vulgar)

your humor style:

CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

You scored higher than 16% on dark

You scored higher than 3% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 20% on vulgar

the Idiot Savant

(30% dark, 65% spontaneous, 61% vulgar)

your humor style:

The Idiot Savant

(39% dark, 60% spontaneous, 50% vulgar)

the Ham

(30% dark, 65% spontaneous, 38% vulgar)

your humor style:

You scored higher than 9% on dark

You scored higher than 90% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 67% on vulgar

the Ham

You scored higher than 81% on spontaneous

your humor style:

The Prankster

(21% dark, 34% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)

Your Humor style:

CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Hmm... makes sense. I could have figured that out on my own. Yippee... share the same humor as Mar©, ttlanhil and Tanyia. (Probably Deson too... if he ever does this. That "imaginary phone number" siggy of his is hilarious! :D)

You scored higher than 15% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 11% on vulgar

I guess, compared to others of my age and gender, I'm definitely on one end of the spectrum. :( (Which is rather scary, actually...)

-Lyn-

Edited by Lyanna

the Prankster

(27% dark, 33% spontaneous, 10% vulgar)

your humor style:

CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

the Prankster

(45% dark, 33% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:

CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

who the hell are they?

You scored higher than 37% on dark

You scored higher than 43% on spontaneous

who the hell are they?

186485[/snapback]

conan is the host of a talk show in the US. his jokes are pretty bad, and his theme music is painful

ashton has been in several movies, mostly american teen focus I beleive

not knowing of either of them is no loss

conan is the host of a talk show in the US. his jokes are pretty bad, and his theme music is painful

ashton has been in several movies, mostly american teen focus I beleive

not knowing of either of them is no loss

186494[/snapback]

Agreed